I aim to repay Vladimir Romanov's faith in me, says Hearts flop Mauricio Pinilla!

tazhearts

I think you said the same last year Pinigol......

GET YOUR FINGER OOT AND MEAN IT THIS TIME!

Haagse Jambo

"The Hearts fans have only seen me as a player who has not scored goals"

Eh ? The Hearts fans are more likely to see the Scarlet Pimpernel. And he'd probably score more goals.

"In return Pinilla has designed his own 25-day fitness plan in Lithuania so he can hit the ground running in pre-season."

:eek: we all know what that means!!!

hearts_crazy

Him saying that is like Calum Elliot when he said he would beat the boo boys and fire us up the league. Empty promises. As i said on another thread he'll trip over a blade of grrass, break his toenail and spend the rest of the season swanning about like he has done since he got here. Then next July he'll issue a statement saying he is going to repay Vlad for his faith blah blah blah...

I wouldn't be surprised if the fecker has forgotten how to play football he's been out that long.

Buffalo Bill

I think the problem last season was the clattering he got against Dundee Utd in one of many dire games at Tynecastle.

A sharp player might have avoided it. Pinilla got in the way.

Same old, same old speak from Mauricio, but I believe there is a top quality player in there somewhere. He has been the epitomy of Hearts. Not good enough.

But in my heart, I 'offer' him another chance.

Buffalo Bill

"In return Pinilla has designed his own 25-day fitness plan in Lithuania so he can hit the ground running in pre-season."

:eek: we all know what that means!!!

I expect this bit to be lieterally what he does.

He'll hit the ground. It will hurt. He will be out for another few months.

To be fair to the guy, he does say he will do his talking on the pitch. The guy has talent and for once maybe we could actually get behind our players? :mad:

To be fair to the guy, he does say he will do his talking on the pitch. The guy has talent and for once maybe we could actually get behind our players? :mad:

I'll get behind him when he does something which merits my support.

You say he has talent. I'll agree with that when I see it.

H J Simpson

It says hes moneve in with Romanov.

What price he gets punted out of Hearts before the start of the season for pumping Mrs Romanov;)

Haagse Jambo

The guy's obviously a genius in psychology. People still have faith in him because 'he says he'll do his talking on the pitch'. There must be a word for this - tautology or something.

Eight appearances in 2 years and on 12K a week. Good work if you can get it. I hereby offer my services, and I'll make do with 10K a week.

Pinilla + decent manager to motivate him = very promising prospect

Pinilla + no manager = broken fingernail, can't be @rsed, out for 7 months

hearts_crazy

I am very supportive of most of our players even the unpopular ones like Miko, IF they show the right attitude. Pinilla coming out and saying this would seem to be the right sort of attitude and IF he delivers I will support him 100%. However, he has said this in the past and it has proved to be empty words aimed at getting a meal ticket for yet another season. I.E "I'll do my best Mr Vlad to prove that you were right about me" and then he sprains a chest hair in pre-season training and he's out for a year, but it's OK because he's injured and it's not his fault, pffftttt.

The fact is that Pinilla has been stealing wages for 2 years now and has hardly kicked a ball for us. In any other job in the World he'd have been out on his ear ages ago. What other employer would put up with an employee working one day a year and being on the sick for the other 364 days?

But, as I said, if he finally delivers on his promises I will back him to the hilt, I just have no time for malingerers, so for the moment i'll take what he says with a huge pinch of salt.

Mon the Pini!

I hate how the papers keep saying he is on a 12k a week contract, it will be a lower basic and mainly bonuses (if he plays and scores)

Last chance saloon for him as with a few others too.

Think he is back on Saturday? Anyone confirm this? Maybe back with Vlad and Vlad will appoint a manager early next week?

Drew Busby !

I suspect that Vlad has decided that Pinilla's close-season training is to consist purely of giving Mrs. Romanov "the benefit" of his well-attested skills ;)

Fit or Unfit, he will be in the team anyway.

Romanov will make sure of that.

He needs to recoup his cash.

Anybody else see this whole episode as yet another vlad ego trip.

He will train Pinilla motivate him etc.

Pinilla comes good scores lots of goals, Vlad get the credit.

I am very supportive of most of our players even the unpopular ones like Miko, IF they show the right attitude. Pinilla coming out and saying this would seem to be the right sort of attitude and IF he delivers I will support him 100%. However, he has said this in the past and it has proved to be empty words aimed at getting a meal ticket for yet another season. I.E "I'll do my best Mr Vlad to prove that you were right about me" and then he sprains a chest hair in pre-season training and he's out for a year, but it's OK because he's injured and it's not his fault, pffftttt.

The fact is that Pinilla has been stealing wages for 2 years now and has hardly kicked a ball for us. In any other job in the World he'd have been out on his ear ages ago. What other employer would put up with an employee working one day a year and being on the sick for the other 364 days?

But, as I said, if he finally delivers on his promises I will back him to the hilt, I just have no time for malingerers, so for the moment i'll take what he says with a huge pinch of salt.

Well said mate.

I'm supposed to be going out for a few beers with him next weekend (he's a friend of a friend) i'll be sure to pass on the best wishes from all at KB!! :P :p

scott herbertson
Anybody else see this whole episode as yet another vlad ego trip.

He will train Pinilla motivate him etc.

Pinilla comes good scores lots of goals, Vlad get the credit.

If it works I'll be happy to massage VRs ego

I'm supposed to be going out for a few beers with him next weekend (he's a friend of a friend) i'll be sure to pass on the best wishes from all at KB!! :P :p

Are you inviting me?!?! ;)

Guest juvehearts

Well make sure you dont put your hand in your pocket all evening!

does he even speak english yet??

Peter Olivers Army
I'll get behind him when he does something which merits my support.

You say he has talent. I'll agree with that when I see it.

It may have been a long time ago but surely you can't forget his initial impact.

His performances at home to Caley & at Pittodrie were two of the highlights of that season.

He may be talking pesh but what have we got to lose by supporting him?

Archived