Lets get some perspective

david mcgee

david mcgee

The new season is weeks away.

Yet kickbackers are fretting.

Okay we dont have a manager but these things take time.

Some of the players have come back.

Okay, they have been told nobody knows who is in control.

But.......... Stevies garden was an awful mess and after a tidy up, well who knows?

Nades not come back. ( does he read kickback)

Pinillas.................................yawn...........................Pinilla.

Berra is asking his family if he is the only one that thinks he is a total headdodick for still being here.

Driver loves Shaggy so much, he works overtime cutting his hedge.

Rodney awaits his trial by the SFA.

Charlie Mann says there is nout to worry about, but he is offski.

Copils been offered another five years in the assylum.

But.......................

we are still here.

The true fans, who still buy their season tickets despite all the above.

And the even truer fans who wont buy their season tickets because of the above are still here.

I love you all.

Just give me the nod and we can send a "serious" delegation over to Lithuania to let our owner,( " who is about to see the light") see things clearer.

Geoff Kilpatrick

That was very poor.

But I thought I would reply because it would make you feel better. :rolleyes:

heartsfc_fan

Ach to be fair, I didn't think it was that bad. Talks sense anyway! :rolleyes:

Pedrolister

These things take time refering to getting a new manager............................suppose 7 months isnt long enough! We have the Scottish Record, I wonder what the world record is, must be getting close!

Shotgun-Boogie

My perspective is 100% clear: Vlad is a t1t. Does not matter who the manager will be, or if we do well next year and the stadium etc etc. The fact is we've been treated like p1sh. And if I remember correctly, p1sh stains can take a while to be removed (I'm talking from my bed-wtting days here - circa 2005).

Don't know if OP was tongue in cheek or serious. Hopefully tongue in cheek as reading things listed like that makes me cringe.

The new season is weeks away.

Yet kickbackers are fretting.

Okay we dont have a manager but these things take time.

Some of the players have come back.

Okay, they have been told nobody knows who is in control.

But.......... Stevies garden was an awful mess and after a tidy up, well who knows?

Nades not come back. ( does he read kickback)

Pinillas.................................yawn...........................Pinilla.

Berra is asking his family if he is the only one that thinks he is a total headdodick for still being here.

Driver loves Shaggy so much, he works overtime cutting his hedge.

Rodney awaits his trial by the SFA.

Charlie Mann says there is nout to worry about, but he is offski.

Copils been offered another five years in the assylum.

we are still here.

And the even truer fans who wont buy their season tickets because of the above are still here.

I love you all.

Just give me the nod and we can send a "serious" delegation over to Lithuania to let our owner,( " who is about to see the light") see things clearer.

Take me to that mechandise shop... I want to blow my wages on all the gear...

Good post, when you see it like that it all makes sense and you can see what VR's plans are.. :(

These things take time refering to getting a new manager............................suppose 7 months isnt long enough! We have the Scottish Record, I wonder what the world record is, must be getting close!

I think you are being a little disingenuous. Firstly 6 months is not even up yet but never mind just add your exaggeration. We know now that McGhee took up four of these months and let us down big style. Weiss added another 2/3 weeks, so it's not like as though we have not been trying and finished up more than a tad unfortunate

a) with the circumstances at Motherwell

B) with the Slovak job surfacing at the same time as we went for Weiss.

If however we don't have someone in place next week, I will start to think there is more to it than meets the eye.

There is no grey area any longer. It is very black and white.

Romaknob will never change and we are stuffed until the day he leaves.

I think you are being a little disingenuous. Firstly 6 months is not even up yet but never mind just add your exaggeration. We know now that McGhee took up four of these months and let us down big style. Weiss added another 2/3 weeks, so it's not like as though we have not been trying and finished up more than a tad unfortunate

If however we don't have someone in place next week, I will start to think there is more to it than meets the eye.

Aye,aye ,aye and then it will be "give it till the transfer window closes" then "give it till the new year" then "give it till the split" and so it goes on and on and on and on and no and on and on ....................forever.

So you think that Vlads shortlist shows he was trying to get a manager - ridiculous. We won't get a manager whilst Vlad is in post

Guest jambomickey
So you think that Vlads shortlist shows he was trying to get a manager - ridiculous. We won't get a manager whilst Vlad is in post

we will get a puppet mate

The Wicker Man

It would be very difficult to 'poach' a manager before the end of last season.

Add to this, the first few weeks into the close season most managers will go for a break - so we are in a similar situation as 2005.

Yes - it would have be nice to have someone in place, however due to the Mcghee decacle, it just did not materialize.

I am adopting the 'Guiness' philosophy - "Good things come to those who wait" :)

we are still here.

I love you all.

Barman! I'll have what he's been drinking. You cant possibly be serious. You smoke weed by any chance? Take a lot of e back in the early 90s?

we will get a puppet mate

it'll probably be a puppet who is a useless muppet.

the ist of january statement is one hell of a lie to tell fans.

romanov = NO HONOUR, NO PRIDE, NO LOYALTY AND NO AMBITION.

Take me to that mechandise shop... I want to blow my wages on all the gear...

Good post, when you see it like that it all makes sense and you can see what VR's plans are.. :(

Have to agree with you mate.

Archived