The latest in a long line of embarrassing Hibs shite.

...a bit disco

4 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Got a funny feeling This thread could bite us on the arse in the future. 

You seen Queen Ann on the vape?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Rudolf

• Marvin

• Beast Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

You seen Queen Ann on the vape?

Her and Craig vaping in the corner. 

Macphee still  needs to go out side as he inhales a big fat doobie. 

2 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Maybe should've put a smiley in there.

At least I seem to have brightened up your afternoon:laugh:

It just amuses me sorry 

On 21/02/2019 at 13:54, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Is vaping bad or not cool? 

I'm not getting it. 

As an alternative to smoking which is of course a danger to your health then it is hardly an ideal deal for them to have done.

We work with Save the Children and they with  a Vaping Company.

Kids see all the advertising and I think I know which one I would rather they see.

1 hour ago, Captain Price said:

Can you back this up?

Any substance that is detrimental to brain development cannot be anything but bad for a developing person... and it has been proved that nicotine can adversely affect brain development in young people... and it has been shown that young people think it is cool to vape so yes is the answer. Nicotine also has physiological effects eg. increases blood pressure and heart rate

long read but you can go to the conclusion if you feel the need https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3543069/

5 hours ago, Marvin said:

Who mentioned that dated result. Certainly not me. Since you're hinting that I'm a hobo imposter jf you look at my profile you will see I am anything but that. I apologise for a poorly thought post. And regariding my response time, some of us work and don't have the time to spend on the forum calling out

aleged hobos. Thank you and good day. On a side note if I was an imposter why would I donate as much as I have to JKB causes and FOH.

I never at any time accused or hinted that you were Hibs.

However if you make daft posts suggesting that we should not laugh at Hibs because their fans might be able to drag up something to laugh at us you are taking life a bit too seriously.

I apologise if I offended you it wasn't my intention.

44 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I never at any time accused or hinted that you were Hibs.

However if you make daft posts suggesting that we should not laugh at Hibs because their fans might be able to drag up something to laugh at us you are taking life a bit too seriously.

I apologise if I offended you it wasn't my intention.

No problem at all mate. Admittedly I should be more careful before I submit my replies. Lessons to be learned all round I think. 

I can see the whole vaping thing going full circle.

Starts of as an alternative to smoking, and I know a few long time smokers who can't do without their nicotine hit, but have switched to vaping as maybe a healthier way of getting that.

How long before you have kids getting into vaping because they think it's cool, then graduating to smoking cigarettes because they get a better hit?

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I can see the whole vaping thing going full circle.

Starts of as an alternative to smoking, and I know a few long time smokers who can't do without their nicotine hit, but have switched to vaping as maybe a healthier way of getting that.

How long before you have kids getting into vaping because they think it's cool, then graduating to smoking cigarettes because they get a better hit?

Then glue, burning bins, hash, coke then smack. 

1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Then glue, burning bins, hash, coke then smack. 

I'm speaking from personal experience.

Thankfully, I no longer smoke, but I first started smoking cigarettes when I was about 12 years old.  One day, my dad caught me smoking and I thought I was in big trouble.  He was a smoker himself, rolled his own but also liked cigars.  To try and teach me a lesson, he got out a big cigar and forced me to smoke the whole thing in one sitting.

That's the point at which I started smoking cigars.

I eventually graduated to smoking pot, and one day, my dad caught me smoking a joint.  To teach me a lesson, he took me home and injected me with heroin.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, RobNox said:

Thankfully, I no longer smoke, but I first started smoking cigarettes when I was about 12 years old.  One day, my dad caught me smoking and I thought I was in big trouble.  He was a smoker himself, rolled his own but also liked cigars.  To try and teach me a lesson, he got out a big cigar and forced me to smoke the whole thing in one sitting.

I eventually graduated to smoking pot, and one day, my dad caught me smoking a joint.  To teach me a lesson, he took me home and injected me with heroin.

that-escalated-quickly-300x300.jpg

43 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Thank feck he never caught you playing with yourself.

Vaping reminds me of the HEBS advert about sucking on blue sticks.  Just think how utterly daft it looks. Even Humphrey Bogart could not have made it look cool...