JKBers Unite!

scott_jambo

scott_jambo

No, this isn't another protest at Riccarton thread....

If you believe that their are JKB members that are here on the wind up from rival teams then i urge you to report their posts quickly so the mods can take care of them as efficiently as possible.

Sniff Sniff were coming to get you! :cool:

If you believe that their are JKB members that are here on the wind up from rival teams then i urge you to report their posts quickly so the mods can take care of them as efficiently as possible.

too many to begin with, but I get the point, Am away oot for a joint to chill oot.

Maroon Mayhem

We could do with getting rid of the lifers, then we can concentrate on the rest of them.

Wee team, in a dream, slum dwelling, disease ridden, trophies hidden, chairman rod, balance-sheet God, no Scottish for over a hunner, filthy hobo's ye's must be scunnered. :107years:

Filthy Hobo's GTF

ach, it would be no fun without the lifers. and we'd be reducing ourselves to the level of those .net morons.

We could do with getting rid of the lifers, then we can concentrate on the rest of them.

Wee team, in a dream, slum dwelling, disease ridden, trophies hidden, chairman rod, balance-sheet God, no Scottish for over a hunner, filthy hobo's ye's must be scunnered. :107years:

Filthy Hobo's GTF

Nonsense,

Nothing wrong with them.

They dont come on here just to spread mince like the rest.

skotskosparta

I am feeling the love in this one!!!!!! :dribble:

Nonsense,

Nothing wrong with them

See!

Unfortunately there is probably more sheeeet being spread by 'our own' than those interlopers from the dockside

Maroon Mayhem
Nonsense,

Nothing wrong with them.

Sly digs and carefully slanted threads that cause others to receive infractions? We can do without it to be honest.

words words words use a semicolon words words words

No, I don't think so. "Sort it out, Hobo-hunters" is a parenthetical phrase; an address, if you'd prefer.

Hope this helps. :)

Maroon Mayhem
No, I don't think so. "Sort it out, Hobo-hunters" is a parenthetical phrase; an address, if you'd prefer.

Hope this helps. :)

Had another look and that's why I deleted it.

Hope that helps. :)

Sly digs and carefully slanted threads that cause others to receive infractions? We can do without it to be honest.

Pah, if your not grown up enough not to rise to easily planted bait, you shouldn't be using the computer unsupervised.

There are plenty of 'our own' who do just as much damage.

And there are even more clearly malevolent hobos who come on here to cause trouble to worry about.

A balanced opinion is the sensible approach.

Better than over on Hibs.net where you get binned for sneezing.

If you want to just be around those who agree with you and say things you like, talk to yourself. A forum ain't the place to be.

Maroon Mayhem
Pah, if your not grown up enough not to rise to easily planted bait, you shouldn't be using the computer unsupervised.

There are plenty of 'our own' who do just as much damage.

And there are even more clearly malevolent hobos who come on here to cause trouble to worry about.

A balanced opinion is the sensible approach.

Better than over on Hibs.net where you get binned for sneezing.

If you want to just be around those who agree with you and say things you like, talk to yourself. A forum ain't the place to be.

I didn't say I rose to the easily planted bait, I just think it serves very little purpose on a Hearts forum.

I also don't mind debating points with Hibs supporters, I frequently do within my circle of friends but thanks for your concern.

Not like you to go overboard on a point and create your own unique little slant.

Just when I was starting to agree with your opinions on our situation. ;)

I didn't say I rose to the easily planted bait, I just think it serves very little purpose on a Hearts forum.

I also don't mind debating points with Hibs supporters, I frequently do within my circle of friends but thanks for your concern.

Not like you to go overboard on a point and create your own unique little slant.

Just when I was starting to agree with your opinions on our situation. ;)

Feel free to have a disagreement on 1 point colour your opinions of others...:confused:

You don't agree that having constructive discussion with some entrenched hibees on here is actually beneficial and makes KB a better place to be, than some backslapping social club where people sit and argue the same point of view?

They are treated by the same rules as the rest, if they dont break them, they can stay.

If they are stepping out of line and being deliberately controversial and stirring, they will get binned, they know that. I dont see how they step out of line, other than to bring a different point of view? Surely thats not against the rules?

If they did step out of line, they would be reprimanded like the rest of us.

Maroon Mayhem
Feel free to have a disagreement on 1 point colour your opinions of others...:confused:

You don't agree that having constructive discussion with some entrenched hibees on here is actually beneficial and makes KB a better place to be, than some backslapping social club where people sit and argue the same point of view?

They are treated by the same rules as the rest, if they dont break them, they can stay.

If they are stepping out of line and being deliberately controversial and stirring, they will get binned, they know that. I dont see how they step out of line, other than to bring a different point of view? Surely thats not against the rules?

If they did step out of line, they would be reprimanded like the rest of us.

I would hardly view KB a backslapping social club right now, I'm sure the irony of the thread title "JKB'ers Unite" hasn't been lost on you!

I've no hassle with furious debate and would agree that it's the deliberately controversial and stirring we need to sort out.

Have a look at the thread "Good luck Andy Murray" with the body text "'mon the Scot". See if you think that isn't an attempt to stir something (btw it worked).

I would hardly view KB a backslapping social club right now, I'm sure the irony of the thread title "JKB'ers Unite" hasn't been lost on you!

I've no hassle with furious debate and would agree that it's the deliberately controversial and stirring we need to sort out.

Have a look at the thread "Good luck Andy Murray" with the body text "'mon the Scot". See if you think that isn't an attempt to stir something (btw it worked).

Yes, but i cant see how , as its not on a football page, or on a topic about football, how it can be related to football loyalties, and not just someone being a bit of a tool?

And any discipline should be carried out in accordance with that.

As for a backslapping club, i was speaking a bit more metaphorically about how it could all be, if we clamped down on people with opposing views.

Maroon Mayhem
Yes, but i cant see how , as its not on a football page, or on a topic about football, how it can be related to football loyalties, and not just someone being a bit of a tool?

And any discipline should be carried out in accordance with that.

As for a backslapping club, i was speaking a bit more metaphorically about how it could all be, if we clamped down on people with opposing views.

He knew what he was doing on that particular thread, of that I've absolutely no doubt.

We'll agree to disagree on this one. :th_wink1:

He knew what he was doing on that particular thread, of that I've absolutely no doubt.

We'll agree to disagree on this one. :th_wink1:

No we wont.

scott_jambo
Some people really, really need to get out more.

how many posts do you have? ;)