• sadj

• Mikey1874

• iantjambo

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, August Landmesser said:

Djoum's been great again, reading passes and just nipping in to break up play in the middle. If only Clare had seen him, he could have had a goal too

That daft booking, though. He gets a few of those. 

They are playing the referee well. We need to be more snide and cheat like they do. Getting away with murder on Uche, just because he is a big guy doesn’t mean he isn’t being fouled. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, graygo said:

You're doing it wrong, he's a nightmare for us,  he has no first touch, not much pace. Doesn't win headers. Occasionally turns defenders but goes down so easy. 

Apparently.

:laugh:

The fact he's drawing 3 defenders to him every time and still keeping the majority of possession is opening up acres of space for the likes of Clare.

17 minutes ago, Maroonjam said:

I don't understand what everyone in here sees in Uche? No first touch, not much pace. Doesn't win headers. Occasionally turns defenders but goes down so easy. Clare looking good when we can get him on the ball. 

Uche gives us presence up front , causes an absolute nuisance of himself , can beat a man , hold of players (well bounce them off) lets the rest of the team join the attack , is quite intelligent the way he comes out wide and finds space aswell. He makes a difference thats for sure. Look at that 45 vs most games since he’s been out. His presence lets other teams have another thing to think about aswell which opens spaces for others

2 minutes ago, dode said:

Jesus I didn’t know Aguero was available get him on Levein , seriously he’s having his second game back and has tied up three defenders at a time .

I meant even before the injury. He isn't my style of striker. I know he muscles ? defenders but hasn't got the foot work I would expect a striker to have. He is very leveins style of striker thr little n large duo. Happy if it works. 

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The fact he's drawing 3 defenders to him every time and still keeping the majority of possession is opening up acres of space for the likes of Clare.

??

1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

They are playing the referee well. We need to be more snide and cheat like they do. Getting away with murder on Uche, just because he is a big guy doesn’t mean he isn’t being fouled. 

Keep hoping he'll lose the rag and wipe out another Motherwell keeper at a 50-50 (without being sent off, of course). Plenty time in the second half 

alwaysthereinspirit

We came good in the last 15 minutes. Is it us or their $#!tty pitch that made us look so poor for 25 minutes. Motherwell there for the taking. Come on Hearts.

Bit more encouraging towards end of first half. We need to play more like that over 90 and not just for a spell every 25 minutes.  

When we play, Motherwell start to look a touch apprehensive and lose our players when our movement is good. 

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Tbf, most teams are putting a man on Souttar now. 

Yeah I do notice the opposition tend to leave Berra free to aimlessly hoof it forward. Good point.

Djoum, Uche, Naismith and Clare have all been great. We're playing some nice stuff. Even Bozanic has been decent.

Our defence and goalie all look shaky as hell.

We need a lot, lot more from Mulraney and Godinho. They're trying hard but if they can find some composure and confidence, they could be the difference.

The first penalty shout was an absolutely incredible decision from the ref. Still can't get over that one.

1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

It originated from Motherwell fans they arent copying anyone.

Did they not start it here in Scotland after having an Icelandic team over for a European game? Might be wrong but that's the story I heard. Regardless I saw some people in our end videoing it in awe...odd behaviour imo

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

He does, and often for about 5 minutes after being booked he races around looking like he'll get a second yellow. Thought this booking was harsh though.

4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Had to take that booking. That boy has pace as he showed later in the half

Good finish from hastie and a good finish from Naismith. Game is quite open, uche is opening up a lot of space for the midfielders and Sean Clare has had a great half.

Fancy us to win 3-2 as I feel theres more goals for both sides in the game. 

1 minute ago, Thommo414 said:

Did they not start it here in Scotland after having an Icelandic team over for a European game? Might be wrong but that's the story I heard. Regardless I saw some people in our end videoing it in awe...odd behaviour imo

Was that after Olly Olly Lee got 40 renditions ?

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Had to take that booking. That boy has pace as he showed later in the half

Yeah, it was a clever foul.  Team booking.

1 minute ago, Thommo414 said:

Hows that odd, bit video footage at the next singing section meeting. really some folk.

Tynecastle Valhalla

Our three centre mids abs two strikers have been great 

what a player djoum is!

need more quality out wide 

5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Yeah. Djoum as well. Funny people don't see it. 

21 minutes ago, Maroonjam said:

I don't understand what everyone in here sees in Uche? No first touch, not much pace. Doesn't win headers. Occasionally turns defenders but goes down so easy. Clare looking good when we can get him on the ball. 

Apart from the fact he holds the ball up extremely well, just by playing we are 10 yards higher up the park, he drags 2 or 3 defenders towards him everytime he gets on the ball because of his strength, he creates so much space for Naismith to do his thing, and he can create as well as score goals.

I dont realy see what he brings to our team either! :jj_facepalm:

AlphonseCapone
11 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

What’s with the copying Viking pish?

3 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Aye Motherwell fans started it. Icelandic team played them in Europe and they've been doing it over there since. 

Sort our defence out and we have a chance. Gutted Clare didn’t square to Djoum. That was a terrible decision. 

Come on Hearts. We can do this

Berra has always struggled when playing as the left of a back 3.  He should never ever have been allowed to come up against Hastie today and I blame the management for that.  Berra should also never be used to distribute the ball.

2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Aye Motherwell fans started it. Icelandic team played them in Europe and they've been doing it over there since. 

Today they were doing it in memory of two fans that died young, one a suicide

11 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Was a clever booking to take.  The boy was away and we had very little defensive cover.

16 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

What’s with the copying Viking pish?

You’ve never forgiven them for sailing over and all that pillaging, have you. 

5 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Hows that odd, bit video footage at the next singing section meeting. really some folk.

Being in awe of another teams support while you're losing a football match is just terrible patter if you ask me. **** Motherwell and **** their horrible ratbag fans