German Tkachenko

footieman

shaun.lawson
There is a link on .net, that has Serg getting all wet, suggesting that this is our man.

Even though he's an agent, I was wondering about that myself. We'll see.

monkfish1979

Sergey entertains me. Not only does he seem to know more about our team than his, he's utterly retarded to boot. I've met 7 year olds with superior reasoning powers. If, however, we end up seeing this tkachenko character anywhere near Edinburgh, let alone Tynie, I can imagine a fairly huge fallout happening.

Pash take then. Obviously.

:wacko:

I wouldn't say anything is obvious when Vlad is involved. :(

Sergey entertains me. Not only does he seem to know more about our team than his, he's utterly retarded to boot. I've met 7 year olds with superior reasoning powers. If, however, we end up seeing this tkachenko character anywhere near Edinburgh, let alone Tynie, I can imagine a fairly huge fallout happening.

In all fairness it wasn't him that started the thread, it was somebody with a very apt name. :)

marshallschunkychicken

So......

The rumour is that the guy we are appointing is German.

And Tkachenko's first name is German.

Therefore an agent we have deal with in the past is now our manager.

These guys are geniuses. ^^^^jockeys.

marshallschunkychicken

Just read the thread now.

'He was formerly the manager of Russian side FC Krylya Sovetov before they went bust and still has close contacts with the UBIG conglomerate.'

Never been a manager in his life. Might have been a chairman for several years but.....

All you need to know about GT.

He is currently the president of ProSports Management, a Russian company which represents a number of footballers and also works as a sport management consultant.

He's 37 years old and made his fortune from the aluminium industry in Russia. He is connected to Roman Abramovich and Pini Zahavi, the football agent.

Up until 2005, he was President of Russian club Krylya Sovetov.

Krylya Sovetov enjoyed its best-ever season under Tkachenko in 2004, when it finished 3rd in the Russian Premier Liga and qualified to play in the UEFA Cup. In 2003 he tried and failed to sign Teddy Sheringham to the club. The team reached the finals of the Cup of Russia in the 2003/04 season.

He's also into PR and Politics.

please tell me this is a wind up ?<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there's a rumour doing the rounds just now that hearts are to be unveiling a new manager on monday, word has it that it is none other that cristoph baum or even lothar matthaus

through a work contact, i deal with timber importation from sustainable sources in the the baltics and i was chatting with this guy Polivas that i do business with now and again who tells me of someone he knows in russia who has anchored a few deals for Kaunas/RIPO and Hearts (Kingston being the most recent for Hearts). anyway to try and cut this story short this Russian is called German Tkachenko. He was formerly the manager of Russian side FC Krylya Sovetov before they went bust and still has close contacts with the UBIG conglomerate.

He (German) is President of a Management Agency (ProSports) and is as bent as a fiddlers elbow. He has management experience and also has a knowledge of the British game (he has a couple of players plying their trade in the EPL).

so looks like the yams might be getting a German as a manager after all, just not a real one and not one that knows how to manager a football team

shaun.lawson
Pash take then. Obviously.

:wacko:

Not knowing anything, I've voted for Matthaus on the "who do you think we'll appoint?" thread, but I have to be honest. When I logged on tonight and saw all the talk about us appointing someone 'German', German Tkachenko was the first name that popped into my head. He is very closely involved with Romanov and UBIG, and when I've talked in the past about other more powerful figures being behind Vlad, who may be a mere front, he's one of the people I was referring to.

Of course, he's an agent, and has owned a Russian club, not managed it: but nothing would surprise me where Romanov and Hearts are concerned any more. Nothing. Probably nothing in it, but I'm not prepared to completely rule this out.

Not knowing anything, I've voted for Matthaus on the "who do you think we'll appoint?" thread, but I have to be honest. When I logged on tonight and saw all the talk about us appointing someone 'German', German Tkachenko was the first name that popped into my head. He is very closely involved with Romanov and UBIG, and when I've talked in the past about other more powerful figures being behind Vlad, who may be a mere front, he's one of the people I was referring to.

Of course, he's an agent, and has owned a Russian club, not managed it: but nothing would surprise me where Romanov and Hearts are concerned any more. Nothing. Probably nothing in it, but I'm not prepared to completely rule this out.

He was on my radar as a potential buyer that Vlad might be willing to sell to - not as a manager, but maybe Vlad has convinced him that FM2008 (Live) is a great game?

Sergey is a bigger arse than 10 bums.

A more bitter, cretinous **** with a history of talking pure excrement you'd be hard pushed to find.

shaun.lawson
He was on my radar as a potential buyer that Vlad might be willing to sell to - not as a manager, but maybe Vlad has convinced him that FM2008 (Live) is a great game?

He was on mine too: I thought he was the Russian businessman there were rumours about earlier in the year. Personally, I think Romanov's really no more than a glorified agent anyway - but this really would be the ultimate!

He was on mine too: I thought he was the Russian businessman there were rumours about earlier in the year. Personally, I think Romanov's really no more than a glorified agent anyway - but this really would be the ultimate!

He was one of them.....

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

It would be too hilarious for words if German Tkachenko became our manager. He's an agent for a couple of dozen players, most of which play in Russia. he's never played football, coached it or managed it. It would be a classic Vlad move. Vlad has already said in an interview that Tkachenko is one of the only people he can trust, which would fit in with Charlie Mann telling us Romanov has been even more paranoid than usual recently. Tkachenko for manager. I've heard it all now:).

shaun.lawson
It would be too hilarious for words if German Tkachenko became our manager. He's an agent for a couple of dozen players, most of which play in Russia. he's never played football, coached it or managed it. It would be a classic Vlad move. Vlad has already said in an interview that Tkachenko is one of the only people he can trust, which would fit in with Charlie Mann telling us Romanov has been even more paranoid than usual recently. Tkachenko for manager. I've heard it all now:).

All of which is exactly why I'm not prepared to rule it out. Tell you what though: if it happened, the **** would really hit the fan.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
All of which is exactly why I'm not prepared to rule it out. Tell you what though: if it happened, the **** would really hit the fan.

You're not wrong, Shaun. One thing is for certain - anybody, absolutely anybody, who shows face at Tynecastle if he was manager would be complicit in the attempted destruction of the club. But it's all academic. It ain't gonna happen. Is it?

shaun.lawson
You're not wrong, Shaun. One thing is for certain - anybody, absolutely anybody, who shows face at Tynecastle if he was manager would be complicit in the attempted destruction of the club. But it's all academic. It ain't gonna happen. Is it?

We'll see. :eek:

Christ, times must be bad if people are actually discussing the chances of an agent coming to manage hearts cos some erse said so on chav.net

please tell me this is a wind up ?<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there's a rumour doing the rounds just now that hearts are to be unveiling a new manager on monday, word has it that it is none other that cristoph baum or even lothar matthaus

through a work contact, i deal with timber importation from sustainable sources in the the baltics and i was chatting with this guy Polivas that i do business with now and again who tells me of someone he knows in russia who has anchored a few deals for Kaunas/RIPO and Hearts (Kingston being the most recent for Hearts). anyway to try and cut this story short this Russian is called German Tkachenko. He was formerly the manager of Russian side FC Krylya Sovetov before they went bust and still has close contacts with the UBIG conglomerate.

He (German) is President of a Management Agency (ProSports) and is as bent as a fiddlers elbow. He has management experience and also has a knowledge of the British game (he has a couple of players plying their trade in the EPL).

so looks like the yams might be getting a German as a manager after all, just not a real one and not one that knows how to manager a football team

You are a funny guy.:4_1_72:

He's been on my radar, too, Iain.

While there has been rumours of players leaving it is surprising that there has been nothing mentioned (or maybe I've just missed it) about Hearts prime assett (Laryea Kingston). Could this be because Larry is a ProSports player?

All well and good ProSports 'buying' in to Hearts, but Russia is not in the EU so there will always be a problem with work permits, unless they plan to bring in players from Latvia, Lithuania, etc. and Brazilians with Italian passports.

I am so underwhelmed with it all.

In addition to being President of ProSport, Tkachenko is also president (among others) of the Ukrainian Aluminium and Siberian Aluminium companies.

Aluminium is something else he and Romanov has in common.

winston churchill

so a hobo van driver for ikea is in the know.

Stewart MacD

More likely some fans might just hit the s**t.

The People's Chimp

Really, the dot.netters top bed wetters are really scraping the barrel with this utter tripe.

scott herbertson

In addition to being President of ProSport, Tkachenko is also president (among others) of the Ukrainian Aluminium and Siberian Aluminium companies.

Aluminium is something else he and Romanov has in common.

...and teflon, which should help with the PR side

Archived