KICKBACK POLL - WHO WILL WE APPOINT AS MANAGER? (REVISED)

tazhearts

Who will Hearts appoint as manager over the next few days?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who will Hearts appoint as manager over the next few days?

• Klaus Toppmoller
    • Falko Gotz (whith Andreas Thom as assistant)
    • Lothas Matthaus
    • Christian daum
    • Rainer Bonhof
    • Gudjon Thordarson
    • Jacques Santini
    • Vladimir Weiss
    • Any other German manager
    • Any Russian manger
    • Any Lithuanian manager
    • none of the above

The poll takes a few minutes to show up, the thread is posted while he's typing the poll options.

Andrei Zygwhat'shischop's is Belarussian, so I'm voting other. Am I feck getting my hopes up....again.:eek:

The Old Tolbooth
Here it is...

:bravo:

I voted none of the above, I reckon it will be someone we aint heard of, or Berti Vogts :eek:

Ron Burgundy

Please God don't let it be Bertie Vogts.

You know what?

I feel it in my water it's going to be him.

I'm fecking depressed.:sad:

At the moment, I believe the rumours that we are talking to a German coach. I don't want to get ahead of myself and make any predictions.

Scarf above the head and all that.

You know what?

Relax, he only recently took up the post of Azerbaijan manager a couple of months ago on a 2 year contract.

i am convinced we will appoint someone currently out of work.

Ron Burgundy
At the moment, I believe the rumours that we are talking to a German coach. I don't want to get ahead of myself and make any predictions.

Scarf above the head and all that.

Do you have an inkling or maybe just your own guess as to who you think it might be?

I won't hold you to it if your way off the mark like some on here do.:dribble:

chester copperpot
I nearly forgot about him.

Did he take the Slovakia NT job ?

I've no idea after he went back on his promise. I now have a Weiss doll with lots of pins in it.

Hopefully he's dead. That was a JOKE.

Ron Burgundy
Relax, he only recently took up the post of Azerbaijan manager a couple of months ago on a 2 year contract.

Thankyou.

I will sleep better tonight.

Please God,don't let it be Bonhoff.

It will,it will be Bonhoff.

I hate this pesh.:sad:

Drylaw Hearts
I've no idea after he went back on his promise. I now have a Weiss doll with lots of pins in it.

Hopefully he's dead. That was a JOKE.

:)

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

One foreign manager (an Arab, I think) who's been touted on JKB before now is C. Le Vein but I don't see his name in the poll. Has he dropped out of the running? He was in charge of an Arab national team, I believe.

Do you have an inkling or maybe just your own guess as to who you think it might be?

I won't hold you to it if your way off the mark like some on here do.:dribble:

I don't know mate.

I am only going by what has been reported and what has been posted here. There have been certain posts by people that I know and trust and would believe that lead me to believe that there is something in it. I would be delighted with Matthaeus/Daum/Toppmoller/Bonhoff/Santini, I would be pleased with any ordinary manager like Weiss.

The big problem is, that I believe that McGhee WAS coming. So, IMO, those that said he was coming were correct. I don't know about Weiss, but it did sound good for a bit. So, now we hear about others and do I honestly want to get my hopes up that we are not only gonna get a manager but get a decent one only to be crestfallen and deflated on Monday when the wheelbarrow races start with Malofeev? "Catch BOTH balls Stevie"?

God, that VR doesn't half make it painful to support this team. :(

Cut The Crap
I don't know mate.

I am only going by what has been reported and what has been posted here. There have been certain posts by people that I know and trust and would believe that lead me to believe that there is something in it. I would be delighted with Matthaeus/Daum/Toppmoller/Bonhoff/Santini, I would be pleased with any ordinary manager like Weiss.

The big problem is, that I believe that McGhee WAS coming. So, IMO, those that said he was coming were correct. I don't know about Weiss, but it did sound good for a bit. So, now we hear about others and do I honestly want to get my hopes up that we are not only gonna get a manager but get a decent one only to be crestfallen and deflated on Monday when the wheelbarrow races start with Malofeev? "Catch BOTH balls Stevie"?

God, that VR doesn't half make it painful to support this team. :(

Five managers?! We'd never fit them all on the bench.

portobellojambo1

Do you mean a football manager currently out of work or just someone, anyone, that is currently out of work.

Guy that used to manage the local RS McColl is looking for a new job, but he is Czech and hates fecking Russians, although if the money is right I am sure he could be convinced.

Its got to be Joachim Low. His celebrations after the Portugal game were muted, I think he knows his big move has finally come.

Me too... T?ppm?ller it is then :)

Toxteth O'Grady

Right from the start I've always said it would be "None of the above"

None rocks;)

Just done a quick search for unemployed german managers:

omar hitzfeld or mathias sammer anyone?

Do you mean a football manager currently out of work or just someone, anyone, that is currently out of work.

Guy that used to manage the local RS McColl is looking for a new job, but he is Czech and hates fecking Russians, although if the money is right I am sure he could be convinced.

PJ1 - I think he meant someone like Craig Brown.

Toxteth O'Grady

What made you say that name Jonesey?

He was seen at Tynie a few times near the end of the season:eek:

portobellojambo1

Is he still alive, or would that not really matter.

Personally think it would be a bit daft to exclude someone just because they are deid, bit too picky/choosy for my liking. They might still have something to offer, fertilizer or something like that, all goes towards saving pennies and balancing the books.

Just done a quick search for unemployed german managers:

omar hitzfeld or mathias sammer anyone?

Otmar Hitzfield is joining the switzerland national team.

Another German coach I may as well throw into the equation:

Ralf Rangnik - currently with 1899 Hoffenheim in Germany and has also just been promoted to the Bundesliga.

Has managed other big clubs in Germany, VFB Stuttgart & Schalke 04.

JamboPete:)

You know what?

That would not be a bad call in my opinion, yes was keech with Scotland, but he tried new players, unlike Pa Broon, including several Jambos - many of the players who got their break have done well since and speak well of him, in particualr Craig Gordon. It was right that he left Scotland, but he would have got far less stick had he been Scottish, but got the same results, purely as a result of the racist Weegie press.

I think no one will be appointed, Korobochka and Vlad and the fax machine and the medical sticks and the black box will continue to pick the team - SFL here we come, cheers Vlad

Archived