• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GorgieRules22

• been here before

• Boab

50 minutes ago, 1953 said:

If I hadn't bought my tickets yesterday today would most likely have put me off going.

Agrees but we were poor in the league in 2012 too. It's a straw but I'm clutching it.

1 hour ago, Lambo85 said:

Loose this then Levein needs to GTF

Dont worry I am sure we will tighten up before then...

31 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

How many tickets are left roughly?

Was in this afternoon and 100 tix left. We are getting another 500 tix tomorrow or Wednesday with an unrestricted view. General sale are expected to go quickly though 

Surprised this going to general sale. Would have expected there to be a loyalty points drop first. Only fair that people with more loyalty points get first dibs. Unless tickets not sold as well as expected and still loads left. 

The Treasurer
10 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Was in this afternoon and 100 tix left. We are getting another 500 tix tomorrow or Wednesday with an unrestricted view. General sale are expected to go quickly though 

If we are getting more tickets then I would guess it's for the stand behind the goals

29 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

If we are getting more tickets then I would guess it's for the stand behind the goals

That would be a wee bit of a kick in the stones to anyone, with points, who bought a restricted view ticket.

Remember when we got that stand, decent view !

11 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

Surprised this going to general sale. Would have expected there to be a loyalty points drop first. Only fair that people with more loyalty points get first dibs. Unless tickets not sold as well as expected and still loads left. 

Not surprised its a stupid time for a quarter final tie, put in place by stupid people.

5 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Just checked Hearts ticket page and the new tickets are for the Jackie Husband Stand so looks like we'll take a decent support after all seen as the Colin Weir stand presumably only has restricted view seats left.

Thistle sent out comms advising they are giving us 3 sections of the Jackie husband due to our sales. Boy in work is a Thistle fan

cant help Bt feel if it was the Saturday afternoon we would not be getting those seats so it’s a bonus 

what’s not a bonus is that I won’t find out her work schedule until Sunday so tickets probably be gone by then  

50 minutes ago, BM1874 said:

Thistle sent out comms advising they are giving us 3 sections of the Jackie husband due to our sales. Boy in work is a Thistle fan

cant help Bt feel if it was the Saturday afternoon we would not be getting those seats so it’s a bonus 

what’s not a bonus is that I won’t find out her work schedule until Sunday so tickets probably be gone by then  

I think you’ll get one come Sunday, mate.

Psychedelicropcircle
6 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Opposite the main stand. John lambie

behind goal

Ah I Thought that was a home stand, was the last time we played a league game there!

On 22/02/2019 at 22:13, Newton51 said:

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/pizza-night-hospitality-for-scottish-cup-quarter-final/

dont know if this has been posted already. Deal for hospitality with away fans welcome but would have to sit in home end!

I wouldn’t worry about that we are a friendly bunch - think there will be a fair few jambos in hospitality 

Hearts have also been provided with additional seating in the JH stand as the initial allocation was sold out (article was published around the same time final tickets went on general sale this afternoon). 

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/stadium-set-up-for-william-hill-scottish-cup-tie-against-hearts/

?

28 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Madden did our last 16 at Dunfermline. 

We got through 

Yip. Madden could run out in a Thistle top and we should still win easily.

Let’s not with the referee, huh ?

33 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Madden did our last 16 at Dunfermline. 

We got through 

Yep and added on about 8 minutes of injury time even though there was only meant to be 3 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, lsimp77 said:

Yep and added on about 8 minutes of injury time even though there was only meant to be 3 

He'll be on strict orders not to interrupt the News at 9, all good if we are 1 up

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

He'll be on strict orders not to interrupt the News at 9, all good if we are 1 up

Tennis ball protest will **** all that up I hope :D

Delay the news to show what a shambles this new TV channel is (well it isn't new, they've rebranded BBC 2 Scotland and made it a part time gig)

1 hour ago, kila said:

Delay the news to show what a shambles this new TV channel is (well it isn't new, they've rebranded BBC 2 Scotland and made it a part time gig)

That's an idea! ?

3 tickets purchased,  Jackie Husband stand only now. Bit weird being at the opposite side of the pitch from the main bulk of hearts support though, why not just give us that stand in the first place. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, kila said:

Tickets have sold really well I think. Proud of the Hearts support making the effort. I honestly believed telly would kill the tie, looking forward to the game, albeit on the box for me.

As an aside that news show is not lasting the distance at 9pm. Cropped from 9.30 to 10 I think

On 26/02/2019 at 21:56, Newton51 said:

Thistle lost 3 0 in the end and bottom of the league. They have had poor ticket sales so gave us extra sections in home

end.

The crazy thing with that league just now is that Thistle are only 6 points behind Dunfermline who are 5th.

The pressure of being bottom will be removed for our cup game against them and it will still be tough.

Anyone know where best to park so that you get back to your car and it’s in one piece and encounter no egits on the way?  car split between both stands unfortunately! 

35 minutes ago, Sid said:

Anyone know where best to park so that you get back to your car and it’s in one piece and encounter no egits on the way?  car split between both stands unfortunately! 

Edinburgh

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 21:56, Newton51 said:

Thistle lost 3 0 in the end and bottom of the league. They have had poor ticket sales so gave us extra sections in home

end.

We've got a truly abysmal ticketing system that actively tries to persuade you to keep your money & it's a pay at the gate anyway for PTFC fans - usually the only folk wanting a ticket are the ST holders who want their own seat so no surprise ticket sales are low. 

1 hour ago, harrywragg said:

We've got a truly abysmal ticketing system that actively tries to persuade you to keep your money & it's a pay at the gate anyway for PTFC fans - usually the only folk wanting a ticket are the ST holders who want their own seat so no surprise ticket sales are low. 

They are bottom of second division so not exactly flavour of the month with their fans 

2 hours ago, Sid said:

Plenty parking just off Maryhill Road. Never had bother up there at all and the locals are generally very friendly and welcoming. Looking forward to a few beers with the real weegies :D

2 hours ago, Sid said:

Garscube Road, never had a problem there.

August Landmesser
On 27/02/2019 at 11:00, Sir Gio said:

Happy to stand corrected. 

7.05 obviously not such a hard thing for people. 

I dunno, the fact that only 2200 tickets ended up going to general sale suggests that it was hard for a good few people

26 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

I dunno, the fact that only 2200 tickets ended up going to general sale suggests that it was hard for a good few people

There was only 200 left at the point of a GC.

August Landmesser
13 hours ago, Dunks said:

There was only 200 left at the point of a GC.

Ah, didn't realise that - good show folks.

I'm still grumpy that I can't make it, so I'm bah humbugging like a good 'un!