Our Youths for the Coming Season

jkato

I've seen sod-all of our U19/Reserve/Youth matches and I can only read into what's posted on here and elsewhere.

Who could possibly cut it next season in the 1st team squad....given the appointment of a decent managerial team?

Dougie Masterton
I've seen sod-all of our U19/Reserve/Youth matches and I can only read into what's posted on here and elsewhere.

Who could possibly cut it next season in the 1st team squad....given the appointment of a decent managerial team?

You were doing fine till that bit:)

At u19 & youth level it is about development and improvement, we are well served by John & Darren Murray.

Players to watch for are numerous,however my tip would be Matty Rapnik who is better than Berra in my opinion.

Get your self to some of their games, apart from being free the football can be excellent.

At u19 & youth level it is about development and improvement, we are well served by John & Darren Murray.

Players to watch for are numerous,however my tip would be Matty Rapnik who is better than Berra in my opinion.

Get your self to some of their games, apart from being free the football can be excellent.

It's not practical for me to attend as I no longer live in Scotland :-(

My worry was, that it was only in the last few games of the season did Frail (or whoever) bleed a few youngsters.

A number of the other SPL clubs seem willing to promote youths but we haven't in recent years. I hope this ploy changes, especially if they're decent and willing.

It's not practical for me to attend as I no longer live in Scotland :-(

My worry was, that it was only in the last few games of the season did Frail (or whoever) bleed a few youngsters.

A number of the other SPL clubs seem willing to promote youths but we haven't in recent years. I hope this ploy changes, especially if they're decent and willing.

What like...Wallace,Thomson,Berra,Johnsonn,Elliott,Driver,Mole ,Glen,Robinson,and of course a young Craig Gordon??

CornhillHearts

Have never seen you at a game yet, lets hope you pick your team a bit better than that statement "Rapnik is better than Berra" dear oh dear Calum, not sure Rapnik is even a centre half, more like a sweeper.

heartsfc_fan
Have never seen you at a game yet, lets hope you pick your team a bit better than that statement "Rapnik is better than Berra" dear oh dear Calum, not sure Rapnik is even a centre half, more like a sweeper.

Thought he was a Left back? :eek:

I attend a lot of games,usually rainy tuesdays at Stirling, I did say "In my opinion", football is all about opinions.....Surely!

And,watch this space where Rapnik fits in;)

Charlie-Brown

McGowan, Rapnik, J.Brown, Husband & Visconte are probably closest to getting into first team squads however as far as the youngest players are concerned I really like the look of Delands, J.Woods, D.Thomson, S.Robinson & Conrad Balatoni

Ryan Gosling
McGowan, Rapnik, J.Brown, Husband & Visconte are probably closest to getting into first team squads however as far as the youngest players are concerned I really like the look of Delands, J.Woods, D.Thomson, S.Robinson & Conrad Balatoni

:dribble::eek:;):P:p:eek:

jamboinglasgow

What about D. Love, I know he isn't ready for the senior squad but he looks he can bang the goals away.

Agree with everyone you said, those players look most likely to make it. Also heard good things about the young lad Walker (think he is 14 or 15) so he might be good for the U17's

chickalittle

Also heard an 18 year old striker called Jordon Love has been signed for the 19's from one of the Dundee teams.

H J Simpson

Probably getting a little of track with this but hypothetically speaking (or if you are in that position just now I suppose), if you had a 12-14 year old laddie and a few clubns were sniffing about him would you recomend him going to Hearts the way things have been over the last few years ?

Probably getting a little of track with this but hypothetically speaking (or if you are in that position just now I suppose), if you had a 12-14 year old laddie and a few clubns were sniffing about him would you recomend him going to Hearts the way things have been over the last few years ?

The physio,medical,dietary & fitness advice is second to none at riccarton.All important factors in youngsters development.

The coaching is very good althougth there are always critics,also we have signed some good boys from Stenhousemuir,Ross County,Cowdenbeath etc.

Wherever a laddie signs you can rest assured he will still be monitored by us.

Archived