New Home Strip

Heart&Soul1874

Heart&Soul1874

Heard form a very good source that the new home kit for the forthcoming season will be all maroon and not have our traditional white shorts.

Do we still prefer the white shorts or should we go all maroon????

Robbos Right Peg
Heard form a very good source that the new home kit for the forthcoming season will be all maroon and not have our traditional white shorts.

Do we still prefer the white shorts or should we go all maroon????

That wouldn't be the other thread on this subject ? FFS

That wouldn't be the other thread on this subject ? FFS

i hate that kinda ****e, you get it on all football websites. someone posts something. everyone reads it. everyone tells all anyone. Anyone comes on saying i heard it from a good source. Which is the same source as everyone had anyway.

its almost as if people do it to make it look like they are connected. its fecking sad

Heart&Soul1874

What you going on about m8, only putting down what I was told no harm in that,so away and take your f in chill pill

Robbos Right Peg
What you going on about m8, only putting down what I was told no harm in that,so away and take your f in chill pill

Why start another thread about it ya muppet. We have already read your posts on the other thread :hobofish:

Maybe you should take one too!

Archived