Ticket query for tomorrow...

moz

Hi Folks

I have a ST in the Wheatfield but my little lad doesn't, he wants to come to the game tomorrow so just tried to buy an under-13 ticket for him online but they wont sell just an under-13 ticket alone...

Assume I can rock up to the ticket office tomorrow and buy one there proving I will be with him.....?....no seats around me are free as they are all ST ones so was going to get his ticket somewhere in the Roseburn and just find 2 empty seats up there......any issues getting him one tomorrow?...Roseburn looks fairly empty

Cheers.

11 minutes ago, joe.gausden said:

Be early as there is always a big queue

Cool...should be there an hour before KO....normally are.....will be picking up Killie and Auchinleck tickets as well now..!!

Junior wants to attend them now as well....looks like a ST for him next season ..

Stewie Griffin
1 hour ago, moz said:

Cool...should be there an hour before KO....normally are.....will be picking up Killie and Auchinleck tickets as well now..!!

Junior wants to attend them now as well....looks like a ST for him next season ..

They are still selling half season tickets an under 13 is currently £30 I think 

Edited by Stewie Griffin

4 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

They are still selling under 13 season tickets for £30 I think 

Yeah, I will wait till next season as it means changing seats as none free around us, mate will be getting his girl a ST as well so we will have to move elsewhere...

Stewie Griffin
42 minutes ago, moz said:

Yeah, I will wait till next season as it means changing seats as none free around us, mate will be getting his girl a ST as well so we will have to move elsewhere...

I was like that at the start of this year my daughter wanted a half season ticket but there wasn’t any free seats near me so had to move seats . 

Okay, question too. Will I be able to buy my own seat in the wheatfield along with 3 other seats in the main stand tomorrow morning off my own account?

5 hours ago, moz said:

Hi Folks

I have a ST in the Wheatfield but my little lad doesn't, he wants to come to the game tomorrow so just tried to buy an under-13 ticket for him online but they wont sell just an under-13 ticket alone...

Assume I can rock up to the ticket office tomorrow and buy one there proving I will be with him.....?....no seats around me are free as they are all ST ones so was going to get his ticket somewhere in the Roseburn and just find 2 empty seats up there......any issues getting him one tomorrow?...Roseburn looks fairly empty

Cheers.

I had this situation a few times and emailed Supporterservices  [email protected]  and they helped .

Cheers

24 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I've a spare kids ticket if it's any use?

If you want shot of it could meet at the TO and give you the £5 for it......?

I should be at the TO for 2pm....

2 hours ago, JWL said:

Okay, question too. Will I be able to buy my own seat in the wheatfield along with 3 other seats in the main stand tomorrow morning off my own account?

Think you will only be able to buy your own seat tomorrow

fabienleclerq
3 hours ago, moz said:

If you want shot of it could meet at the TO and give you the £5 for it......?

I should be at the TO for 2pm....

I'll pm you.

Seems this is the place for random ticket queries. My uncle and cousin might want to attend the derby in April, do they need an account to buy their tickets or can I buy two on mine? (Season ticket holder) they are not supporters as such so don’t have accounts. 

fabienleclerq
29 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Seems this is the place for random ticket queries. My uncle and cousin might want to attend the derby in April, do they need an account to buy their tickets or can I buy two on mine? (Season ticket holder) they are not supporters as such so don’t have accounts. 

I'd imagine you can buy on yours, if not I'm sure you could get a couple ref numbers off here