Web page creation software.

Angry Haggis

Angry Haggis

Looking to pick the brains of any Web techy Kickbackers..

Looking to create a web site and was wondering if anyone can recommend any easy to use web page creation software. I have limited HTML knowledge and would like something that has a 'What you see is what you get editor' interface and includes a few templates to get you started.

The easier to use the better - I have used Dream Weaver in the past but found it cumbersome.

Preferably if the software was freeware too that would be fab!

Responses greatly appreciated. :)

**Ah**

heartsfc_fan

Use Dreamweaver.

I'm a student and do computing - dreamweaver has been my saviour!!! :)

heartsfc_fan

Sorry didn't see you found Dreamweaver "cumbersome"

Fair enough. There's other methods you can try. Something simple like freewebs.com (I think it is) might be the solution.

old school here .... strictly notepad or metapad.... hard code everything, none of these new fangled dreamweaver frontpage nonsense

Looking to create a web site and was wondering if anyone can recommend any easy to use web page creation software. I have limited HTML knowledge and would like something that has a 'What you see is what you get editor' interface and includes a few templates to get you started.

The easier to use the better - I have used Dream Weaver in the past but found it cumbersome.

**Ah**

coffee cup do a html editor that is pretty easy to use if you go to coffeecup.com you can get a trial version there.

Professor.Arturo

**Ah**

Everything is freeware on http://thepiratebay.org/

If you're also looking for hosting for something basic...try http://www.one.com

I recently signed up with them and they provide some decent templates and software to fiddle around with them. There were some glitches with things I couldn't figure out but once made, I just downloaded the files to FrontPage and amended them there, then uploaded again. Voila.

I'll learn Dreamweaver later... :unsure:

Archived