Alex Salmond arrested ( merged )

Dusk_Till_Dawn

45 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Anyone taking bets on the outcome?

£15 he is innocent or not proven.

This. 

I wonder what Sturgeon is thinking about this???? 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roxy Hearts

• Space Mackerel

• Phil Dunphy

• Trapper John McIntyre

15 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Aye that's what I said right enough. No surprised to see you all over this. If anyone is influenced on independence by this case then they are ****ing moronic. 

Obsessing about what school Tory politicians went to is also moronic. I look forward to your posts about that.

It is going to cost a lot of money to defend 14 charges.If found not guilty you don’t get your money back.All costs should be paid by the tax payer for a not guilty verdict.

AlphonseCapone
2 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

Obsessing about what school Tory politicians went to is also moronic. I look forward to your posts about that.

I've no idea what you're on about and neither do I care. Catch you later. 

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

My point was that there are plenty of self governing countries that aren’t doing too well. To claim Scotland would do well on its own because others have is quite astonishingly naive. 

I wish to see my country govern itself  good or bad. Are you saying Scots are incapable of governing themselves? We are constantly reminded that Scots played a great part in the empire and contribute a huge amount to GB. If that's the case then surely we've proved it. Why the constant whining and whingeing from unionists? 

If he's proven to be a beast, then he'll go to jail for an appropriate length of time and be barred from holding public office again.

Anybody trying to score political points on the back of this is a worm.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
32 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

Was that 16.06?

Tbf, you can't thrash out a story like that in 10 secs. Needs to be carefully written. I see the point you're making but it's lead sotry now and the charges were only announced a couple of hours ago.

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

No presumption man, as I've told you before I'm an Internationalist, So, in a post Brexit Independent Scotland 2 million English people move to Scotland, are they your own people? Iraq and Turkey step up their campaign of genocide against the Kurdish people and the first minister accepts 1 million Kurdish people as Scottish citizens, are they your own people? Or a million Palestinian refugees, are they your own people? Well done for having many friends of different nationalities by the way.

A little extreme as would be difficult to house etc. Can be Scots if they wish and

would love more English people as huge amount already live here and support self governance. 

Space Mackerel
4 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Deflect, deflect, deflect. 

I’m happy to see justice brought against any sexual predator, whatever their political leanings. Shame we don’t share that ideology :( 

Oh dear :( How's this not hit the main news?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-46983938?ns_linkname=scotland&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_scotland_news&ns_mchannel=social

Screenshot_2019-01-24 Deputy provost quits after assault charge.png

Edited by Space Mackerel

1 hour ago, Cade said:

If he's proven to be a beast, then he'll go to jail for an appropriate length of time and be barred from holding public office again.

Anybody trying to score political points on the back of this is a worm.

7 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Space Mackerel
3 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

What's wrong?

Why don't you start a thread about the Conservative Deputy Provost of Aberdeen City Council resigning?

Just now, Space Mackerel said:

What's wrong?

Why don't you start a thread about the Conservative Deputy Provost of Aberdeen City Council resigning?

Ill leave that to you worms.

2 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Get your wee pal Phil to start it then.

Ones the former first minister of Scotland and nearly brought about the most historic change in the country for hundreds of years (independence) and the others the some gadgey from Aberdeen. 

If he didn’t start the thread, someone else would’ve have. Don’t really get your argument! 

Space Mackerel
10 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Ones the former first minister of Scotland and nearly brought about the most historic change in the country for hundreds of years (independence) and the others the some gadgey from Aberdeen. 

If he didn’t start the thread, someone else would’ve have. Don’t really get your argument! 

“Some gadgey” aye? 

12 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

“Some gadgey” aye? 

Being honest with you, I have know idea what policy influences the deputy lord provost of Aberdeen would have for Scotland but doubt it would be as much as the first minister of Scotland.

That’s probably why it’s news! 

Edited by jambo89

2 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

I think it's brutal for ANYONE of ANY cause to point score over issues like this. It's about as low as you can stoop. 

There are some posters who could do with paying close attention to this.

1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Are you saying Scots are incapable of governing themselves? 

Nope, just that the reasoning of "loads of others can do it, so can we" is laughable at best.

50 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

I'm glad he's been reported to the police and no longer in a position to prey on anyone else. Hopefully justice is served for his alleged victim.

Sorry, that's not the response you wanted, is it? :( 

Just wondering, if the keyword in the statement is criminality, i.e is the defence case going to be, if anything went on it was consensual.

9 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

Have a word! 

Have you seen the charges?

Lives are about to be ruined (probably the accuser as well as the defendant) and you come out with this pish patter. 

I bet you thought you were being hilarious eh!  

Good post. Trapper is a nutter and making light of serious allegations. Then again I don't expect anything less from his type! If he's found guilty he should be punished. 

27 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Wow! Never expected such serious charges. 

Me either.

If that's been suffered by employees of the government then he deserves all that he gets.

And don't forget these will be samples.

25 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

There are some posters who could do with paying close attention to this.

Nope, just that the reasoning of "loads of others can do it, so can we" is laughable at best.

I'm glad he's been reported to the police and no longer in a position to prey on anyone else. Hopefully justice is served for his alleged victim.

Give it a rest. We know your thoughts on the Scottish people and we are dumb according you. A country with our resources and can't govern ourselves, really. 

Space Mackerel
31 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Start a thread on it then, after all, according to you, you're carrying out some kind of personal vigilante crusade on here about sexual misconduct. 

4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Give it a rest. We know your thoughts on the Scottish people and we are dumb according you. A country with our resources and can't govern ourselves, really. 

Is that really his view?

10 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Hurts like a hell that your tin pot Mussolini has been caught doesnt it?

You bet your sweet ass I'm loving this.

And I reserve my sympathy for the victims of the real nutter here, you're idol. Alex Salmond.

Mussolini supported warmongers a bit like Thatcher and the Empire. I'm not hurting, why would I be? Salmond should get everything coming to him if he's guilty. 

Space Mackerel
14 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Hurts like a hell that your tin pot Mussolini has been caught doesnt it?

And I reserve my sympathy for the victims of the real nutter here, you're idol. Alex Salmond.

Do you feel the same for the Conservative Deputy Provosts victim too in Aberdeen today John?

Trapper John McIntyre

Do you feel the same for the Conservative Deputy Provosts victim too in Aberdeen today John?

He can rot too. Why do you ask why I give a toss about some Tory councillor?

Space Mackerel
Just now, Trapper John McIntyre said:

He can rot too. Why do you ask why I give a toss about some Tory councillor?

Why do you give a toss about AS then? 

Trapper John McIntyre
2 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Mussolini supported warmongers a bit like Thatcher and the Empire. I'm not hurting, why would I be? Salmond should get everything coming to him if he's guilty. 

Don't you think he struts around just a leetle beet like Il Duce?

Trapper John McIntyre

Why do you give a toss about AS then? 

Because I want him and the whole rotten edifice of the SNP to come crashing down. Hopefully today is a good start.

Space Mackerel

Because I want him and the whole rotten edifice of the SNP to come crashing down. Hopefully today is a good start.

You really think that is going to happen?

Trapper John McIntyre

You really think that is going to happen?

It all had to end in tears one day.

4 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Don't you think he struts around just a leetle beet like Il Duce?

Why Il Duce and not say Jabba the Hutt. Salmond is not a warmonger like most of that lot at Westminster. It's one of the disdains for that place and most of the mob in it. 

Edited by Roxy Hearts

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

It all had to end in tears one day.

Latest subsample from The Times put the SNP at 47%.

Trapper John McIntyre
Just now, Roxy Hearts said:

Why Il Duce and not say Jabba the Hutt. Salmond is not a warmonger like most of that lot at Westminster. It's one of the disdains for that place and most of the mob in it. 

He looked and sounded like Jabba the scared shitless today.

Trapper John McIntyre
1 minute ago, Space Mackerel said:

Latest subsample from The Times put the SNP at 47%.

Says a lot about politics in Scotland these days.

Space Mackerel

Says a lot about politics in Scotland these days.

What is says is that people are getting fed up with this supposed Union more and more, every day.

29 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Woman has allegedly attempted to have been raped and that’s your response. 

30 minutes ago, jake said:

Wonder if anyone else will come forward?

IF there is anyone else, let’s hope so. Usually only takes one brave person for others to find the courage.

37 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Yeah, I never said that. 

Anyway, this isn't the place for Indy chat. Enjoy your night.

33 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Start a thread on it then, after all, according to you, you're carrying out some kind of personal vigilante crusade on here about sexual misconduct. 

It's cute how offended you about someone starting a thread about a national news story.

But it does further highlight how utterly detached you are from reality. Seek help.

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Space Mackerel sweating buckets here. Makes me wonder how close he is to Mr Salmond ?

In his world you can only be appalled at ongoing sexual abuse if the person in question is a Tory.

:cornette:

4 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Yeah, I never said that. 

Anyway, this isn't the place for Indy chat. Enjoy your night.

It's cute how offended you about someone starting a thread about a national news story.

But it does further highlight how utterly detached you are from reality. Seek help.

It was what you implied with your wording. Have a pleasant evening Phil. 

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

In his world you can only be appalled at ongoing sexual abuse if the person in question is a Tory.

:cornette:

You should watch what you say on the internet given its a live case. Police Scotland may be watching.