New Away Ticket Scheme.

PresidentRomanov

PresidentRomanov

Look's good :)

Dear Supporter,

Away Ticketing Scheme 2008/09

As an away season ticket holder last season we are writing to offer you the chance to register for our new away ticketing scheme which requires no up front payment and greater flexibility so that you only have to pay for the matches you choose to attend.

All requests for matches will be required to be submitted at least one week prior to the match itself. We will send out an e-mail before the public sale of the away games giving you priority to book ticketsthe number of tickets allowed for purchase will be dependant on the match. We will then charge your pre-designated card the details of which you will provide us with at the start of the season and the dispatch the tickets to a specified address either included in your e-mail or to the address that your season ticket is registered at.

Should you wish to apply for tickets with another away ticketing scheme member only one of you needs to e-mail in to request tickets simply stating the other name or names of the members in your e-mail.

Heart of Midlothian will store your payment details on a secure protected system for the course of the year after that all details will be removed and should the scheme continue the following year all information will be required to be resubmitted.

The scheme will work primarily on e-mail communication and as such it is important that your contact details are kept up to date to ensure the process runs smoothly.

All you need to do to be part of this scheme is e-mail [email protected] with a contact e-mail address and telephone number which we can reach you on during the day please do not send any payment information via e-mail. We will contact you via telephone to obtain your payment details after you register.

Kind Regards

Mark Waterson

Heart of Midlothian Ticket Office

Tynecastle Stadium

Gorgie Road

Edinburgh

EH11 2NL

Good to see Hearts come up with innovative ticketing for away matches for their most loyal fans. :)

Drylaw Hearts
Good to see Hearts come up with innovative ticketing for away matches for their most loyal fans. :)

I bought the first 2 Away Season Tickets the Club ever sold.

Does that make me a better fan than you ?

how about fans who did not have an away season ticket last season. can you still get involved in this.

I bought the first 2 Away Season Tickets the Club ever sold.

Does that make me a better fan than you ?

No. I had an away season ticket too.

Drylaw Hearts
No. I had an away season ticket too.

But I got mine first.

;)

IIRC I got up at 6am to buy them online thinking there would a rush.

They actually sold less than 200 and then only around 1/2 that last year.

They actually sold less than 200 and then only around 1/2 that last year.

IIRC they sold around 210.

I didn't buy one last season so if you had one, I will admit you are a better fan. ;)

Drylaw Hearts
IIRC they sold around 210.

I didn't buy one last season so if you had one, I will admit you are a better fan. ;)

I didn't buy one either.

There was no point.

Pete Seeger
I didn't buy one either.

There was no point.

I'll be the cream of all hearts supporters then seen as I've had one for the past 2 years. Not a chance in hell I'll be at all the away games this year though. So I'll just be a top fan of the past :)

Ron Burgundy
I'll be the cream of all hearts supporters then seen as I've had one for the past 2 years. Not a chance in hell I'll be at all the away games this year though. So I'll just be a top fan of the past :)

You can be in "The Hall of Fame" for past best supporters.

Pete Seeger
You can be in "The Hall of Fame" for past best supporters.

A living legend :rolleyes:

PresidentRomanov
I didn't buy one either.

There was no point.

Looks like I am a better fan than you then :)

PresidentRomanov
And your mate.

;)

And my mate :)

Nine of us had them the first season they done them, and we were down to five last year.

Good thing about the new scheme is, another season like last, and I won't be shelling out for games I'm not even attending :)

Can folk that did not have an away season ticket last season do that?

His details are there, why not email Mark Waterson and ask?

I doubt they'll be turning away business.

PresidentRomanov
His details are there, why not email Mark Waterson and ask?

I doubt they'll be turning away business.

I asked if we could include someone who didn't have an away season ticket last year, and you can't, it's only for those who did.

They decided to scrap the away season ticket, but wanted to ensure the fans who showed such loyalty last season, get looked after again this year and get the best seats and are guaranteed a ticket etc :)

IThey decided to scrap the away season ticket, but wanted to ensure the fans who showed such loyalty last season, get looked after again this year and get the best seats and are guaranteed a ticket etc :)

hmmmm? :rolleyes: sure they did :wacko:

PresidentRomanov

That's word for word, what the man said :)

portobellojambo1

I take it that means we will have no problems with tickets this year John, I presume HMFC will want to look after us as a reward.

I take it that means we will have no problems with tickets this year John, I presume HMFC will want to look after us as a reward.

i think anyone who stuck by the team, despite the p!sh we all had to endure last season, deserves a reward. being GUARENTEED tickets to any hearts game, at this moment in time, seems more of a punishment for stupidity :confused:

i do love how HMFC percieve loyalty though :(

scott_jambo

Well you cant flog a dead horse, so i'm not suprised they have changed the away ticket scheme.

PresidentRomanov
i think anyone who stuck by the team, despite the p!sh we all had to endure last season, deserves a reward. being GUARENTEED tickets to any hearts game, at this moment in time, seems more of a punishment for stupidity :(

You're only guaranteed one if you want one John :)

If you see going as a punishment - don't :)

portobellojambo1
i think anyone who stuck by the team, despite the p!sh we all had to endure last season, deserves a reward. being GUARENTEED tickets to any hearts game, at this moment in time, seems more of a punishment for stupidity :confused:

i do love how HMFC percieve loyalty though :(

Think positive, we have a new drinking establishment to visit in Hamilton (I assume/hope important things like this have all been sorted out :rolleyes:).

I asked if we could include someone who didn't have an away season ticket last year, and you can't, it's only for those who did.

They decided to scrap the away season ticket, but wanted to ensure the fans who showed such loyalty last season, get looked after again this year and get the best seats and are guaranteed a ticket etc :)

Oh great, which brainbox thought that one up?

This is not the time to be turning away customers I wouldn't have thought. Hopefully they'll re-think that one.

Think positive, we have a new drinking establishment to visit in Hamilton (I assume/hope important things like this have all been sorted out :rolleyes:).

will we be guarenteed admission? we havent been to hamilton for a few years. i wonder if HMFC have any loyalty lists going back that far :dribble:

kind of ironic that they can guarantee this, when away season ticket holders got no such thing.

PresidentRomanov
kind of ironic that they can guarantee this, when away season ticket holders got no such thing.

I never had any complaints :)

I never had any complaints :)

9/10 neither did i, but the seats at the vast majority of games were not the best available (view wise).

must be the 1st time in 3 years someone didn't have a complaint about the TO :rolleyes:

Archived