The Auchinleck game

letsalldothebeattie

portobellojambo1
4 hours ago, Stuart Lyon said:

But they are not getting the the exclusive deal they paid for! They don't get it at all for the Livingston game when the club in its wisdom only belatedly opened part of the Wheatfield.

I have the £100 deal, and I don't think I've been done over by the club. At the time I actually took up the deal it was no other reason than to get a £100 donation into the club. To me a seat is a seat, if from my seat/any seat I can see the game then everything is fine. The only game I can think of that I've missed out on was Sunday past, when the club initially announced the Wheatfield wouldn't be opening. Before the Livingston game I went in for a ticket, they asked if I had the deal I said yes, and the lad found me a seat within the main stand, in Section Q, and it cost me £15. Nothing to grumble about at that price, and on the day I could see everything happening on the park perfectly. Tomorrow I'll pop round to the club and purchase my own seat in the Wheatfield for the Auchinleck game, again at £15. Does it bother me that other people who didn't take up the deal will also get their own ST seat, not at all.

Edited by portobellojambo1

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• letsalldothebeattie

• Mikey1874

• Auchinleckian

• Jambo 4 Ever

Blackford Hearts
2 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

No delivery option when buying tickets, so are they just getting loaded up onto your season ticket card if you buy your seat? 

Apparently not. I phoned and was told it was pick up from Tynecastle only. No big deal as obviously I will be there for the game!

letsmakesomenoise
4 minutes ago, Blackford Hearts said:

Apparently not. I phoned and was told it was pick up from Tynecastle only. No big deal as obviously I will be there for the game!

Ive just bought mine too, and if thats the case thats pretty rubbish.  I assumed it would be going on our cards.

i know they had problems with the “print at home” tickets on Sunday, but surely they should still be offering the post out option for 60p.  Not a problem for me, im retired and can pitch up anytime to get the tickets, but others may be coming from out of town and it will be a right hassle for them.

Another own goal from the club!  ?

Blackford Hearts
1 minute ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

Ive just bought mine too, and if thats the case thats pretty rubbish.  I assumed it would be going on our cards.

i know they had problems with the “print at home” tickets on Sunday, but surely they should still be offering the post out option for 60p.  Not a problem for me, im retired and can pitch up anytime to get the tickets, but others may be coming from out of town and it will be a right hassle for them.

Whilst not the most convenient it's hardly a hassle. Presumably if you buy a ticket for the game and go to the game you'll be near the ticket office.

The queues for the Livingston cup game were tiny. No big deal, though like you I would prefer to have them added to my season ticket. 

letsmakesomenoise
3 minutes ago, Blackford Hearts said:

Whilst not the most convenient it's hardly a hassle. Presumably if you buy a ticket for the game and go to the game you'll be near the ticket office.

The queues for the Livingston cup game were tiny. No big deal, though like you I would prefer to have them added to my season ticket. 

The queues for the Livvie cup game were tiny as most folk printed them, or got them sent out.  Wont be so tiny if theres several thousand waiting to pick them up.

As I said, no problem for me but might be for those coming from out of town.  Anyways, the bigger  problem is on the pitch .....

Just now, Koolkeith said:

Trying to buy mines online and no option that has my seat already picked for me. They are  all greyed out as well. 

Look under 'my account'  - option to buy your seat should be there.

1 minute ago, Drumelzier said:

Look under 'my account'  - option to buy your seat should be there.

Cheers. Popped up as a notification 

Blackford Hearts
11 minutes ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

The queues for the Livvie cup game were tiny as most folk printed them, or got them sent out.  Wont be so tiny if theres several thousand waiting to pick them up.

As I said, no problem for me but might be for those coming from out of town.  Anyways, the bigger  problem is on the pitch .....

That sadly is an issue that nobody can deny!!

Tired online to do mines and my old fellas but no option to do his. Phoned to sort it and surprise surprise once more they are having technical issues and they can't see them either. Can I phone back later.

Poor stuff, particularly when you think of the fees paid throughout the year. Don't know where the blames lies but it does seem to fall over regularly.

Just bought ours. No option to get delivered and no option to self-print so we’re going to have thousands of people queueing at ticket office to collect their tickets? ??‍♂️

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

Just bought ours. No option to get delivered and no option to self-print so we’re going to have thousands of people queueing at ticket office to collect their tickets? ??‍♂️

Just saw on Twitter they are being added to ST cards ??

letsalldothebeattie

Finally remembered these went on sale this morning. Nice to see they had my ST seat reserved didn’t realise they were doing this was half expecting to buy elsewhere. 

49 minutes ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

Just bought 7 and they are getting mailed first class tonight. 

...a bit disco
12 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Coolio.

Thought I'd wasted £1.50 on booking fees for a minute there.

:thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

As expected....!

I picked up my ticket at Livi game and it wouldnt scan so feel more confident my season ticket will work.

letsmakesomenoise
22 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

You got a link please?

I just bought 2 tickets in the Platinum section of the new stand.

I usually sit in Section E of the Wheatfield.

Assume the tickets that are showing on the stadium map are non season ticket holder seats?

Edited by Lambo85

19 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Assume the tickets that are showing on the stadium map are non season ticket holder seats?

Must be

Auchinleckian

Will the game being played on the Sunday have a positive effect on the attendance? How do Sunday attendances normally compare to Saturdays at Tynecastle?

30 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Cheers for the heads up. Didn't know we could buy different seats at the moment. Managed to get the last two together in premium??

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Take more than a wee blip against Dundee to put this fanboy off.

Up for the cup, vital missing pieces of the jigsaw will make a huge difference.

HHGH

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Coolio.

Thought I'd wasted £1.50 on booking fees for a minute there.

On my ticket but charged £1.50 anyway...

Brilliant got my own seat. Not sure Auchinleck will bring that many on a Sunday. Who picks the these dates and time slots? 

...a bit disco
8 minutes ago, jambali said:

On my ticket but charged £1.50 anyway...

Nonsense, ain't it?

24 minutes ago, Auchinleckian said:

Will the game being played on the Sunday have a positive effect on the attendance? How do Sunday attendances normally compare to Saturdays at Tynecastle?

Not sure there is much difference. Most Sunday games are old firm or Hibs so nearer full house anyway. 

But games not played at same time as rugby at Murrayfield is very positive. 

We certainly lose a lot fans for league games during 6 Nations albeit mostly season ticket holders.  As many as 1,000 if game at Murrayfield at same time. 

So could easily get another, say 600 fans because we're playing Sunday instead of clash with Scotland v Ireland on the Saturday. 

If Talbot bring 2,000+ fans then it's a bigger away support than most SPL teams.

I think we should manage 14k plus for this.

1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

I selected 'print at home' but this option wasn't on my receipt and I haven't got the pdf tickets in my email inbox. Haven't seen anything official on twitter about them getting added to the cards. ?

34 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Brilliant got my own seat. Not sure Auchinleck will bring that many on a Sunday. Who picks the these dates and time slots? 

Oval ball at Murrayfield 2.15 on Saturday. Sell-out 67,000

The Treasurer
37 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Think on this occasion the police will have had a say due to the egg-chasing being on the Saturday

Mid Calder Jambo
21 minutes ago, Section Q said:

If Talbot bring 2,000+ fans then it's a bigger away support than most SPL teams.

I think we should manage 14k plus for this.

Hello section Q buddy. 

I have just bought mine, no problems added to season ticket.  I am with you I see 14K being about right.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Take more than a wee blip against Dundee to put this fanboy off.

Up for the cup, vital missing pieces of the jigsaw will make a huge difference.

HHGH

27 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

I selected 'print at home' but this option wasn't on my receipt and I haven't got the pdf tickets in my email inbox. Haven't seen anything official on twitter about them getting added to the cards. ?

If you are a ST holder and buy your own seat it gets added to your card.

D2274696-9125-4105-997D-C7DDD15AB191.png

29 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Oval ball at Murrayfield 2.15 on Saturday. Sell-out 67,000

28 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Think on this occasion the police will have had a say due to the egg-chasing being on the Saturday

Cheers guys. That makes sense however feel for the Auchinleck fans travelling on public transport  on a Sunday.

1 hour ago, Dannie Boy said:

What's wrong with the date and time ?

Why should a Sunday affect Talbot fans ?

If anything it could be a positive as some folk work Saturdays and we are avoiding the Rugby.

Commonsense being used for once.

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

What's wrong with the date and time ?

Why should a Sunday affect Talbot fans ?

If anything it could be a positive as some folk work Saturdays and we are avoiding the Rugby.

Commonsense being used for once.

Id imagine very limited transport from that neck of the woods on a Sunday. Let’s hope their fans hire loads of buses to transport the 2.5k fans they hope to bring.

The time and date suits me just fine. 

1 hour ago, Auchinleckian said:

We had 11k for the last round and it was live live on cooncil  telly on a Sunday.

I would expect more this time so if you lot are bringing 2500 expect a crowd of 14k.

How does the game being on Sunday affect travel from your town ?

32 minutes ago, Stuart Lyon said:

Got our 3 tickets this morning! Not added to ST but physical ticket printed out.  Why are there different ticketing arrangements?

Could be for different stands?

Auchinleckian

Coaches are being booked, and fully booked as we speak through the various supporters clubs.

Interesting take on Talbot's win over Ayr by the Highland Press and Journal who became very well acquainted with us in the first three rounds.

1.jpg