The Auchinleck game

letsalldothebeattie

Auchinleckian
3 hours ago, been here before said:

Was this your first time in a horseless carriage?

Do you really think they'd give the Naked Rambler a lift there and back?

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• letsalldothebeattie

• Mikey1874

• Auchinleckian

• Jambo 4 Ever

letsalldothebeattie

Live games have been confirmed ours is not one of them

Killie v Cowdenbeath or Rangers on the Saturday

Celtic v St Johnstone Sunday lunchtime

Aberdeen or Stenny v Dundee or QOTS Sunday afternoon

ICT v Ross County the Monday night 

No word if it’s us or Hibs punted to the Sunday yet

16 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Hopefully ours is on the Sunday so we don’t lose anyone to the rugby 

letsalldothebeattie
16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Should help the crowd. 

Would prefer to avoid the rugby for that reason. We lose a lot to the rugby. 

5 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Hopefully ours is on the Sunday so we don’t lose anyone to the rugby 

Add in the fact it’s a bloody nightmare to get away from Tynie when both are on at the same time

Just now, letsalldothebeattie said:

Add in the fact it’s a bloody nightmare to get away from Tynie when both are on at the same time

Yes very true

if there is common sense ours will

be on Sunday 

On 22/01/2019 at 18:58, Auchinleckian said:

It's been seven years and I note the talk is still about banjo playing inbreds etc. It's so good to be back among the football intelligentsia, we've really missed it.

We do have a few posters here who lack some originality, and some others who think that fans of other teams shouldn't post, which seems bizarre to me.

But being a non-Old Firm team ourselves, we know how it feels to be patronised / dismissed / considered irrelevant.

I hope you enjoy your day. Much as we all enjoy cup fairy-stories we've had few enough quarter-finals ourselves in recent years, so I'd be delighted to scrape another 1-0 win (whilst hoping for better, and taking nothing for granted).

Anyway, keep on posting as the day approaches.

3 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Hope this turns out to be the live games:

Killie v Cowdenbeath

Celtic v St Johnstone

Stenny v QOTS

ICT v Ross County

Pile of shite 

36 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Hope this turns out to be the live games:

Killie v Cowdenbeath

Celtic v St Johnstone

Stenny v QOTS

ICT v Ross County

Pile of shite 

I'm happy with that. Didn't want our game to be on TV. Would prefer a bigger attendance and some proper Cup atmosphere.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/scottish-cup-details-confirmed-1

Sunday, 3pm 

£15

All stands open

ST holders priority fur ma seetz

Hearts’ William Hill Scottish Cup 5th Round tie against Auchinleck Talbot will take place on Sunday, February 10 at 3pm.

The Jambos host the Junior side in a repeat of the 2012 encounter, which the men in maroon won 1-0 en route to lifting the trophy.

Ticket prices have been frozen from the previous round, when Hearts saw off Livingston 1-0 at Tynecastle Park on Sunday.

The club has listened to feedback from supporters and will open all three home stands for this match. Auchinleck Talbot have requested and been given 2,500 tickets for the Roseburn Stand. Every effort is being made to accommodate as many Hearts fans inside the stadium as possible to back the team as it bids to make the quarter-finals of the competition for the second year in a row.

Prices are as follows:

·      Adults - £15

·      Over 65/Students/Under 18s - £10

·      Under 16s - £5

Three loyalty points will be awarded for this fixture.

Tickets will go on sale at 9am tomorrow (Friday 25th) to season ticket holders, who will have an exclusive buying period to purchase their regular season ticket seats. This first phase will remain in place until 6pm on Tuesday, January 29.

A general sale will then commence at 9am on Wednesday, January 30 at 9am, subject to availability.

Supporters who meet the criteria for buying first phase tickets can secure their seat – one per account - from 9am tomorrow via the club’s three sales channels; online at Hearts eTickets, over the phone by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1 then 1, or in person at the Hearts Ticket Office situated inside the Clubstore in the Main Stand.

August Landmesser
10 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Hearts’ William Hill Scottish Cup 5th Round tie against Auchinleck Talbot will take place on Sunday, February 10 at 3pm.

The Jambos host the Junior side in a repeat of the 2012 encounter, which the men in maroon won 1-0 en route to lifting the trophy.

Ticket prices have been frozen from the previous round, when Hearts saw off Livingston 1-0 at Tynecastle Park on Sunday.

The club has listened to feedback from supporters and will open all three home stands for this match. Auchinleck Talbot have requested and been given 2,500 tickets for the Roseburn Stand. Every effort is being made to accommodate as many Hearts fans inside the stadium as possible to back the team as it bids to make the quarter-finals of the competition for the second year in a row.

Prices are as follows:

·      Adults - £15

·      Under 16s - £5

Tickets will go on sale at 9am tomorrow (Friday 25th) to season ticket holders, who will have an exclusive buying period to purchase their regular season ticket seats. This first phase will remain in place until 6pm on Tuesday, January 29.

A general sale will then commence at 9am on Wednesday, January 30 at 9am, subject to availability.

Supporters who meet the criteria for buying first phase tickets can secure their seat – one per account - from 9am tomorrow via the club’s three sales channels; online at Hearts eTickets, over the phone by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1 then 1, or in person at the Hearts Ticket Office situated inside the Clubstore in the Main Stand.

:thumbsup:

Was posting in a hurry so couldn't copy & paste text.

Glad we won't be sharing pubs with the rugby crowds

...a bit disco
Just now, August Landmesser said:

:thumbsup:

Was posting in a hurry so couldn't copy & paste text.

Glad we won't be sharing pubs with the rugby crowds

Indeed.

Farquhar and his mates can have Saturday to themselves, and welcome to it

...a bit disco
Just now, Auchinleckian said:

Can someone explain the bonus points thing please? Genuinely interested.

Loyalty points are just our way of rewarding attendance by giving the most loyal fans first dibs on big game tickets, in a nutshell.

The more points you accumulate through attendance, the easier it is to purchase a ticket for the bigger games.

The Treasurer

Looks like the club have listened to the fans on this with the ticket arrangements.

Hopefully they are rewarded with a full house.

Just now, The Treasurer said:

Looks like the club have listened to the fans on this with the ticket arrangements.

Does that mean they'll also punt Levein before the tie?

Just now, The Treasurer said:

I doubt we’ll get a full house but should hopefully be more than against Livi. 

The Treasurer
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I doubt we’ll get a full house but should hopefully be more than against Livi. 

Yes I'm sure those that can't be arsed will still find an "excuse" to justify not going

The Treasurer
4 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Does that mean they'll also punt Levein before the tie?

I said they've listened to the fans, not the pantwetters

2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Yes I'm sure those that can't be arsed will still find an "excuse" to justify not going

Pretty sure 'Can't be arsed' is a decent enough excuse these days.

3 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

There may be complaints about the atmosphere due to everyone being spread out. ?

3 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Pretty sure 'Can't be arsed' is a decent enough excuse these days.

It is , particularly after last night. No happy with all stands being open and this buy your own seats nonsense as I wont be able to blag somebody's nice padded premium seat this time. Toys oot the pram! 

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Prices are as follows:

·      Adults - £15

·      Under 16s - £5

Great news.

40 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Great news

so glad they changed it to Sunday to avoid clashing with the rugby... and have opened all 3 stands - so that we can get our usual seats if we wanted to. And offering 3 loyalty points for the game

tlp - Well done hearts

been here before
30 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Had we been playing Auchinleck last night then we would have been out the cup.

Aye?

:interehjrling:

2 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

I'm happy with that. Didn't want our game to be on TV. Would prefer a bigger attendance and some proper Cup atmosphere.

Yes

And avoiding the rugby is a big bonus. We lose a lot for league games that clash. 

1 hour ago, Auchinleckian said:

Can someone explain the bonus points thing please? Genuinely interested.

You get 1 extra point for 4 tries

And 1 for losing by 7 points or less. 

36 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Kick in the crotch for those who paid the extra £100

They’re still guaranteeed their seats as per the deal. 

2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

do you have your lines saved and just cut and paste them into every match thread??    I estimated 12,000 for the last game but I think a lot will depend on the result on Saturday. Win that and we could be looking at 14k/15k (if Talbot bring the expected 2K)

2 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

Had we been playing Auchinleck last night then we would have been out the cup.

Nah, no chance. 

Definitely a MONEY SPINNA replay though !

13 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

They’re still guaranteeed their seats as per the deal. 

But they are not getting the the exclusive deal they paid for! They don't get it at all for the Livingston game when the club in its wisdom only belatedly opened part of the Wheatfield.

Thought Police
32 minutes ago, graygo said:

Are any of the follk moaning about the £100 swindle actually affected by it or are they all offended by proxy?

Proxy, no way do I care enough about my seat to pay that, but it now seems a redundant deal.

been here before
1 hour ago, Stuart Lyon said:

But they are not getting the the exclusive deal they paid for! They don't get it at all for the Livingston game when the club in its wisdom only belatedly opened part of the Wheatfield.

Was it ever advertised or sold as an "exclusive deal"?

I paid the £100 but I saw it as a donation and when they actually gave me £25 off the price of a £495 season ticket it was just a bonus. 

Alas I can’t make Sunday the 3rd so hopefully they release “my” seat in time to sell it. 

4 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Myself and others wrote directly to Mrs Budge. Glad she took it on board. Bigger crowd guaranteed.

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, JCR said:

I paid the £100 but I saw it as a donation and when they actually gave me £25 off the price of a £495 season ticket it was just a bonus. 

Alas I can’t make Sunday the 3rd so hopefully they release “my” seat in time to sell it. 

The game is on Sunday the 10th