Associations spokes people

We_are_the_Hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

Since they went on their jolly to Lithuania they have been very quiet? Did they come back?

Can remember these goons speaking on behalf of Hearts supporters on a weekly basis but since the jolly................................................:rolleyes::confused:

Walter Kidd

oooof. You're not allowed to slag the Fed Boys.

They are nails.

Watch out for men in long black leather jackets.

portobellojambo1
Since they went on their jolly to Lithuania they have been very quiet? Did they come back?

Can remember these goons speaking on behalf of Hearts supporters on a weekly basis but since the jolly................................................:rolleyes::confused:

Can you, do you have the dates. Think you will actually find that the secretary of the FHSC's name has appeared in the press possibly 3 times since SOH started winding down. You are correct in that when he does speak he does speak on behalf of Hearts supporters, i.e. those who are members of affiliate clubs, he does not speak on behalf of Hearts supporters as a whole, and has never claimed to.

Dougie Masterton

It's great to hide behind a keyboard. If Steve Kilgour :eek:was standing in front of you, you wouldn't call him a goon. Behave yourself.

We_are_the_Hearts
It's great to hide behind a keyboard. If Steve Kilgour :eek:was standing in front of you, you wouldn't call him a goon. Behave yourself.

The use of the word hide is a bit ironic. There is no point to these ego trip people if they are silent during times like these. If I met him I would tell him that........................

Hagar the Horrible

They can only represent those who elected them, and as such speak on our behalf, and report back to it's members, which they do frequently. They did via Hearts report back after their trip to see Vlad via the club website so Fans as a whole would be informed offically. What they dont do is use this platform as its open to non Hearts fans and the media alike (quite right too!)

But no they have not been all that quiet, only without supporters buses not being run due to it being the closed season there has been very little to report. Remember the Federation is set up as a logistical method of transporting fans to and from games, little else. Hearts speak to them as they are very respected. So please dont slag them off even Chuck Norris wont slag Killy off!

Guest jambomickey

as hearts supporters we should be standing together! we may have a difference of opinion but our passion for heart of midlothian is the same

They can only represent those who elected them, and as such speak on our behalf, and report back to it's members, which they do frequently. They did via Hearts report back after their trip to see Vlad via the club website so Fans as a whole would be informed offically. What they dont do is use this platform as its open to non Hearts fans and the media alike (quite right too!)

But no they have not been all that quiet, only without supporters buses not being run due to it being the closed season there has been very little to report. Remember the Federation is set up as a logistical method of transporting fans to and from games, little else. Hearts speak to them as they are very respected. So please dont slag them off even Chuck Norris wont slag Killy off!

And again, we're back to the bloody BUSES....

And again, we're back to the bloody BUSES....

We are not cool enough pal, we need to stop using things like taxis, trains and cars, THEN we would be worthy!

I wish I stayed far enough away from Tynecastle to need to use a supporters bus. :(

Walter Kidd
We are not cool enough pal, we need to stop using things like taxis, trains and cars, THEN we would be worthy!

I wish I stayed far enough away from Tynecastle to need to use a supporters bus. :(

You'll never be too cool for school mate.

jambopompey

killy is a big girls blouse, just don't mess with his misses.

they will get slagged of here if they are quoted in the media by some 'they don't speak for us' or as we see here for not speaking on every subject they are called into question.

so what do people want from them, to speak on every subject that comes up, they are like the rest of us, wanting the best for our team

The use of the word hide is a bit ironic. There is no point to these ego trip people if they are silent during times like these. If I met him I would tell him that........................

Killie doesn't come on JKB....Says it's full of Peshy in fighting, with people claiming they know things, when they know **** All, Found himself "Discussing " with someone who'd had a season ticket for 10 minutes and turned out to be a 14year old numpty...I'll let him know you're looking for him!! ;)

We should start own our group. Representation for the taxi & car mob, that's what we need. I know how to book taxis so I should be right up there when it comes to getting a trip abroad next time.

Killie doesn't come on JKB....Says it's full of Peshy in fighting, with people claiming they know things, when they know **** All, Found himself "Discussing " with someone who'd had a season ticket for 10 minutes and turned out to be a 14year old numpty...I'll let him know you're looking for him!! ;)

I've heard about him! Apparently his pies are brilliant....

That is why you'll never be cool.

Is it Pimms o'clock dear boy? :)

We should start own our group. Representation for the taxi & car mob, that's what we need. I know how to book taxis so I should be right up there when it comes to getting a trip abroad next time.

Agreed. Maybe then we can be cool.

Accepting that you may be and it would only be me trying to get into cool school.

Is it Pimms o'clock dear boy? :)

Agreed. Maybe then we can be cool.

Accepting that you may be and it would only be me trying to get into cool school.

I hope you're not dissing Pimms. Lesson number 1 of the day at Cool School: Pimms Rocks.

So there.

Archived