Berra - to hand in transfer request?

PTBCAL

Walter Kidd
Surely you can forgive them?

Dr Bapswent take 40 Hail Marys and bend over in the Confession.

There's a good boy.

Dr. Bapswent
Dr Bapswent take 40 Hail Marys and bend over in the Confession.

There's a good boy.

Are you pretending to be a priest again Walter?

tsk tsk!

The People's Chimp
Sssh.

You'd better watch or certain posters will be all over you like a bad rash giving it "whalter khidd."

Walter Kidd
You'd better watch or certain posters will be all over you like a bad rash giving it "whalter khidd."

I'm thumping my chest as I type this.

Cabin fever must be setting in, you've all gone mad. Well, not all...but certainly some... :biggrin:

I'm strangely unflustered by this news, if unflustered is a word. I don't want to lose Berra but if he's at the point that he might want to hand in a transfer request then I'm not sure we really want him around anyway. There's little point in keeping players who don't want to play for you and quite frankly, any sensible thought goes out of my head the minute I hear that someone just doesn't fancy playing for Hearts. How dare he. Pfft.

Anyhoo, as others have correctly pointed out - nothing has happened yet. it's just speculation. And I don't imagine that there's any coincidence in this happening around the same time that Frail might have been shown the door.

Billy the Jambo

You can,t blame Berra for considering a transfer request and if he does put one in then good luck to him.He can,t be happy working under that idiot vlad who would be . If any of us were not happy at our work we would look for another suitable job and that is wht Berra is doing

colinmaroon
Really? That IS interesting!

Neat if very basic!!!

Mildly funny - but then it's the first time you've said it, not the umpteenth!!!

colinmaroon
Surely you can forgive them?

Oh, I forgive them all right - but that doesn't stop it being a real pain in the πέντε!!!

Archived