Graphics Tablets

Beast Boy

Anyone got one of these? I got one for Christmas. Not the ones that are hundreds of pounds, but one of the cheaper but apparently still decent ones.

I used to love drawing and sketching, and I’ve been attempting to get back in to it recently. Looking forward to getting this thing up and running.

Anyone else use these? ?

AlphonseCapone
47 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Anyone got one of these? I got one for Christmas. Not the ones that are hundreds of pounds, but one of the cheaper but apparently still decent ones.

I used to love drawing and sketching, and I’ve been attempting to get back in to it recently. Looking forward to getting this thing up and running.

Anyone else use these? ?

I got a tablet that plugs into the computer and you use it to sketch on through apps like paint etc. Is that what you mean? 

I'd never heard of it but got it for Xmas. Good fun.

11 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I got a tablet that plugs into the computer and you use it to sketch on through apps like paint etc. Is that what you mean? 

I'd never heard of it but got it for Xmas. Good fun.

That’s the sort of thing, yeah. Need to get a new laptop I think, as I don’t think I’ll get the most out of it otherwise. Mine is an:

Ugee M708. ?

1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Anyone else use these? ?

Yes, every day at work. Much better than trying to use a mouse for artwork/design, however I still use pencil and paper for the drawing and sketching stage.