Interviews

yvonnejambo

yvonnejambo

Today I have an interview for the job I already do but with a fancier title and more money. I have not been worried about it as my reasoning is if I dont get it then someone better at it will get it and I will work under them, which may be good but bit weird. I would be disappointed if not getting it but will deal with it.

My feelings just now are of sheer terror the people interviewing me (and the others) are my current line manager and his boss. I get on with them both pretty well but think that makes it harder as I have to act like they dont know me or what I do. On top of that I cant find my degree certificate only the paper work saying my graduation, degree title and name! It was something that has been put somewhere safe and its so safe I cant find it aaarrgghh.

Ok now the writing it down therapy has calmed me down a bit. still cant believe Im stressing over it.

How do you feel at interviews? No horror stories until after 11.30 when I will be gone :eek:

Today I have an interview for the job I already do but with a fancier title and more money. I have not been worried about it as my reasoning is if I dont get it then someone better at it will get it and I will work under them, which may be good but bit weird. I would be disappointed if not getting it but will deal with it.

My feelings just now are of sheer terror the people interviewing me (and the others) are my current line manager and his boss. I get on with them both pretty well but think that makes it harder as I have to act like they dont know me or what I do. On top of that I cant find my degree certificate only the paper work saying my graduation, degree title and name! It was something that has been put somewhere safe and its so safe I cant find it aaarrgghh.

Ok now the writing it down therapy has calmed me down a bit. still cant believe Im stressing over it.

How do you feel at interviews? No horror stories until after 11.30 when I will be gone :eek:

Your big gob won't be able to stop jabbering at the interview they will have to give you the job!!;)

yvonnejambo
Your big gob won't be able to stop jabbering at the interview they will have to give you the job!!;)

hehe heres hoping! :)

Stuart Lyon

If it is a competence based interview lie through your teeth - the chances of them following-up any of your claims are pretty remote!

Good luck.

yvonnejambo

Ha it was pretty easy and they just phoned to say I got it. Out comes the vino :P

Ha it was pretty easy and they just phoned to say I got it. Out comes the vino :P

Congratulations on getting your own job...:)

Archived