any1 recieved the away top?

jamborleystatto

jamborleystatto

those who ordered in advance getting top in post today? is this right,im sure this was the case.any1 confirm

My one arrived about 15 mins ago. Might have got the bloody creases out the thing.

Still like it though.

200milesfromgorgie
I thought there was a boycot until a decent manager was appointed?

Stuart McCall will be in charge by the end of the day. everything is OK.

The laddies one is not here yet !!

Is it Royal mail or a courier ?

Got mine this morning - it came via Parcelforce if that helps....

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Mine and my wee brother's came today, mine has what looks like a small ink stain in it. Anyone reckon that will come out in the wash or should I send it back?

hearts_crazy

My daughter's 16th birthday present arrived today at 09.30. I have to say it looks good in real life, I may be persuaded to buy one for myself.

Maroon Mayhem

No point buying it, they'll be giving them away with Hamilton Accies tickets come September.

I went and bought mine at the shop at st james centre just now, it's smart as. The TVs were playing our 5 nil humping of Falkirk a couple of seasons ago, the boy Elliot took his goals really well...

No point buying it, they'll be giving them away with Hamilton Accies tickets come September.

Wouldn't buy one anyway, it's rank! Oh well.... ?430 saved by not re-newing and another ?40 with the top.. at this rate, i'll have enough to pay for a second holiday this year!! :) Yipee!!

i pre ordered my top the first day it was available to be pre ordered! ment to get it yesterday and it still hasnt arrived yet. shambles!

i pre ordered my top the first day it was available to be pre ordered! ment to get it yesterday and it still hasnt arrived yet. shambles!

What did they say when you phoned them?

What did they say when you phoned them?

Phoned parcelforce.The driver was apparently sick yesterday then was told it would come today and its still not arrived so phoned back.Meant to come tomorrow and they said compensation has to be applied for through hearts.

Phoned parcelforce.The driver was apparently sick yesterday then was told it would come today and its still not arrived so phoned back.Meant to come tomorrow and they said compensation has to be applied for through hearts.

Looks like it was a shambles by parcelforce,i would have phoned hearts and let them be aware of the situation and see if they could have sorted it.

Looks like it was a shambles by parcelforce,i would have phoned hearts and let them be aware of the situation and see if they could have sorted it.

Spoke to girl at hearts shop to inform them of the service i was getting from parcelforce and she said that there was nothing she could do about it but she would pass my concerns on.

Bairn's strip arrived on time as arranged ... he's delighted with it, I think it looks great.

Well done, Hearts !

:4_1_111:

Bairn's strip arrived on time as arranged ... he's delighted with it, I think it looks great.

Well done, Hearts !

:4_1_111:

You brought up your son to be a Falkirk supporter?

Failure.

Archived