UFC 232 moved

ri Alban

UFC 232 has been moved to LA from LV as Jones tests positive again and Nevada won't allow him to fight.(They're not buying what Dana is selling).The UFC and Usada are coming out with some  amount of nonsense, that it's traces of steroids from over a year ago, yet he was clean just a month or two ago. Sure Dana, your man has taken the same stuff again.

Surely this lad should be banned for good, and his record stripped from the books. Well,  they should at least drop the fight from the card, but no it's all about JJ and feck everyone else. 

DW is the most corrupt boss in the world and that takes some doing. They should have binned him when they bought it from the brothers. 

37 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Ahh Jon Jones failing another drug test, is hardly surprising, he loves the drugs. 

From what I can make out trace amounts of the same drug as he tested previously for, Turnibol, but as a trace amount so the they are assuming it’s unintentional. I read it would have been a fraction of the size of a grain of sand in amount. 

It it would seem just as likely to me that he has cycled the stuff slightly wrong, considering his history. Albeit I know **** all about the situation in real terms.

Nevada won’t licence him until they have investigated the issue but California will. So off to Cali we go. 

i can understand why UFC are doing it. Jones is a massive PPV draw and this is one of the biggest event of the year. I wouldn’t be throwing the cash cow away just now. However, from a sporting integrity point of view it’s pretty shambolic. 

I like JJ as a fighter and even as a person I find him interesting. I was really looking forward to seeing him comeback and I would love a full on roid rage battle between him and Lesnar. However, I hope Gustofeson destroys him as I’m struggling to believe he’s even remotely clean and I suspect if he did fight clean he would be a shadow of the Jon Jones we know.

i do wonder how Gustofeson feels about this.

I'm not anti PeDs, but in combat sports I am, it's criminal.