Jump to content
Roxy Hearts

Jamie Walker

Recommended Posts

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

6 months as Jock the Jambo's bitch and then see what is attitude is like

Hi, Jock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It should have been ten
3 hours ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

The last post ? Anyone who seen JW that game knew he was desperate to get sent off. His attitude that day (like it was for his last year with us) was pathetic. 

 

We’re well rid. 

 

Spot on mate ? We’re well shot of him. Shat in his own nest big style and has got what he deserves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fun Boaby

He'll be signing in the summer. So will Lee Wallace.

 

Feel free to quote this later in the year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tokyowalnut
3 hours ago, Fun Boaby said:

He'll be signing in the summer. So will Lee Wallace.

 

Feel free to quote this later in the year

Lee Wallace won't be signing, you can definitely quote me on that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamtartan74

Lee Wallace may or may not sign for us, you can quote me on that if you want. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dunks

Had an operation to hopefully sort out a recurring injury.

 

image.png.4e31f52c652bce64f670313b271a3a3e.png

 

Hope it works out for the lad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HEARTS FOREVER

Just got the Rangers scarf removed without a hitch.

 

Looking to get back to Hearts now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deejtee
2 minutes ago, HEARTS FOREVER said:

Just got the Rangers scarf removed without a hitch.

 

Looking to get back to Hearts now.

Hope they have adequate waste disposal at the hospital.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
indianajones

Difficulty shedding his snake skin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gjcc
6 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Difficulty shedding his snake skin. 

 

Tripped over one of the tools he put down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan

Looks like he has just got over his heart and kidney problems.

 

Heart sick and kidney be bothered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff Turn
22 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Difficulty shedding his snake skin. 

 

15 minutes ago, gjcc said:

 

Tripped over one of the tools he put down. 

 

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Looks like he has just got over his heart and kidney problems.

 

Heart sick and kidney be bothered.

 

:spoton:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmiyaHearts
25 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Difficulty shedding his snake skin. 

Haha belter. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor jambo
1 hour ago, Dunks said:

Had an operation to hopefully sort out a recurring injury.

 

image.png.4e31f52c652bce64f670313b271a3a3e.png

 

Hope it works out for the lad.

Looks more mobile than he was for us already.

Also note there are 2 drips in the picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
To Be Frank
21 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Looks like he has just got over his heart and kidney problems.

 

Heart sick and kidney be bothered.

 

:fonzie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
indianajones
1 hour ago, gjcc said:

 

Tripped over one of the tools he put down. 

 

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Looks like he has just got over his heart and kidney problems.

 

Heart sick and kidney be bothered.

 

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Looks more mobile than he was for us already.

Also note there are 2 drips in the picture

 

 

:jjyay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah Claypole

Spine insertion ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
indianajones
Just now, Oliver Twist said:

Spine insertion ?

 

Colonic irrigation as he is full of shite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ugly American

I'd give him another chance but he'd have to come back as one of the lowest paid senior players on the team.

 

Had a chance to be the highest and said nah. If he wants to come back, he can take a pay cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scotty2442

We really are the most fickle of supporters at time, and the line between villainy and being a hero is at times a thin one. 

 

There is no doubt Walker had his head turned by Rangers when he was with us, and in turn he handled the whole thing poorly (not helped by his dad), and with that and a series of injuries impacted his effort and performances.

 

But here we have player who undoubtedly worked hard, performed well and showed loyalty the seasons we went into administration and were relegated and the subsequent season in the championship, he also had a decent season the first year back up as well. The good times definitely outway the bad ones,  yet we seem to have the most unforgiving fans at time (The attitude towards Steven Pressley is the best example of this) 

 

The lad was 22/23 and being promised the world by his agent and his family, and probably being told he was better than he actually was.  But with a young family to look after I think any of us would probably have had our heads turned with the opportunity to earn significantly more money.

 

Would I take him back? probably not, but thats because we have had enough problems with injuries this year and Jamie Walker is undoubtedly injury prone and hasn't shown any sort of form since the 16/17 season  (same reason I wouldn't have like to see Sow back). But lets not forget what he did for us the 2 seasons where we really needed him,  and I hope over time the thoughts/memories of Jamie Walker are of a more positive nature. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
49 minutes ago, scotty2442 said:

We really are the most fickle of supporters at time, and the line between villainy and being a hero is at times a thin one. 

 

There is no doubt Walker had his head turned by Rangers when he was with us, and in turn he handled the whole thing poorly (not helped by his dad), and with that and a series of injuries impacted his effort and performances.

 

But here we have player who undoubtedly worked hard, performed well and showed loyalty the seasons we went into administration and were relegated and the subsequent season in the championship, he also had a decent season the first year back up as well. The good times definitely outway the bad ones,  yet we seem to have the most unforgiving fans at time (The attitude towards Steven Pressley is the best example of this) 

 

The lad was 22/23 and being promised the world by his agent and his family, and probably being told he was better than he actually was.  But with a young family to look after I think any of us would probably have had our heads turned with the opportunity to earn significantly more money.

 

Would I take him back? probably not, but thats because we have had enough problems with injuries this year and Jamie Walker is undoubtedly injury prone and hasn't shown any sort of form since the 16/17 season  (same reason I wouldn't have like to see Sow back). But lets not forget what he did for us the 2 seasons where we really needed him,  and I hope over time the thoughts/memories of Jamie Walker are of a more positive nature. 

 

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O
4 hours ago, Dunks said:

Had an operation to hopefully sort out a recurring injury.

 

image.png.4e31f52c652bce64f670313b271a3a3e.png

 

Hope it works out for the lad.

Nothing a razor wouldn't fix. That Patterson tash is grim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarioHMFC
1 hour ago, scotty2442 said:

We really are the most fickle of supporters at time, and the line between villainy and being a hero is at times a thin one. 

 

There is no doubt Walker had his head turned by Rangers when he was with us, and in turn he handled the whole thing poorly (not helped by his dad), and with that and a series of injuries impacted his effort and performances.

 

But here we have player who undoubtedly worked hard, performed well and showed loyalty the seasons we went into administration and were relegated and the subsequent season in the championship, he also had a decent season the first year back up as well. The good times definitely outway the bad ones,  yet we seem to have the most unforgiving fans at time (The attitude towards Steven Pressley is the best example of this) 

 

The lad was 22/23 and being promised the world by his agent and his family, and probably being told he was better than he actually was.  But with a young family to look after I think any of us would probably have had our heads turned with the opportunity to earn significantly more money.

 

????

 

I probably would take him back if he gave us 100% though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dannie Boy
5 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Nothing a razor wouldn't fix. That Patterson tash is grim.

 

Hes nicked his burds eyebrows!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lfhearts

Come back to Hearts JAmie I for one miss you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodami

Can he still listen to Beethoven after the op? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...