Wilson Tarquin ltd

Marvin

I received a letter from the above company congratulating me on completion of my IVA (actually paid off around 18 months ago). They are offering me the chance to claim back refunds that I may be entitled to and are urging me to call the free phone number and quote the reference on the letter. I am sure it's a scam but I already have had successful PPI claims in my favour. Is it worthwhile giving them a phone or is it one of those scams thanks to information obtained from freedom of information?

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Get them to ****.

You can knock up a template letter for PPI, in 5 minutes. Don't need 3rd parties to "help" you out, Marv. That's if you want to claim more PPI that you think you're due.

Tarquin? Jesus. 

that's what I'm thinking.  However the letters dont mention PPI. Still will file it under scam. 

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Get them to ****.

You can knock up a template letter for PPI, in 5 minutes. Don't need 3rd parties to "help" you out, Marv. That's if you want to claim more PPI that you think you're due.

Tarquin? Jesus. 

Exactly, did it all myself and kept 100% of the payout, feck giving somebody else 25% (or whatever it is) for them to write a letter, especially when I'm well capable to do it myself.

I don't think this is in relation to PPI is it? Did you pay fees to a company for your IVA? If so then it sounds to me more like they want to get you a refund of those charges.

It's probably these claims company's new thing now that PPI is drying up.

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

I don't think this is in relation to PPI is it? Did you pay fees to a company for your IVA? If so then it sounds to me more like they want to get you a refund of those charges.

It's probably these claims company's new thing now that PPI is drying up.

I did pay a management fee for my IVA. I don't think I will pursue them. 1 phone call could pave the way for a horde of cold callers. Feck that.