• NaturalOrder74

50 minutes ago, gillsjambo29 said:

The man is class

Gets Hearts and gets Scottish football

Hope we extend his deal

49 minutes ago, Barack said:

Screenshot_20181229-195942_Chrome.jpg

As i said

It's guys like him that win games in our league.  He's desperate to stay long-term as he loves the club. Proved it tonight. Deserves a new deal.

What this guy lacks in ability is doubly made up in heart and fight.   Was originally brought in as short term cover but I believe he has made himself a home.

Well worth  a contract extension.

I hope we extend his contract. He looked as if he was playing through injury today, which shows his character, and he's no mug with the ball at his feet. Approaching Haring status as find of the season in my opinion.

Thought he was brilliant tonight. As for his bad games some people have mentioned I reckon he was playing with injuries. Always tries really hard and is actually quite skilful. Deserves a longer contract. Really seems to love the club. 

Really like him. Can be a bit erratic at times but overall has done well.

Reminds me a bit of Jose Goncalves all those years ago. A good defender with the odd fluff moment, but commited to the cause and passionate.

The Hibs twat is pathetic. He’s the one with big problems. No person of colour of what ever shade need worry about plonkers like him. 

Captain Canada

What a performance tonight! I was shocked to see him in the starting lineup but he was absolutely immense. That showing epitomised everything that pulling on the jersey should mean to the players. 

I hope he enjoys the next few weeks and is given an extended contract.

1 minute ago, Dannie Boy said:

The Hibs twat is pathetic. He’s the one with big problems. No person of colour of what ever shade need worry about plonkers like him. 

Do what Dik does. Respond with love. Not hatred or despair. I love Dik. [that's enough of the Dik stuff, I know] 

4 minutes ago, Smack said:

Do what Dik does. Respond with love. Not hatred or despair. I love Dik. [that's enough of the Dik stuff, I know] 

Great post Smack, and a great response from Clevid :thumbsup:

Goldstone Wonder

To the tune of “Free from Desire/Will Griggs on Fire”: 

?“His name is Dikamona

Big Clevid’s Congolese

He is the Jambo Soldier

He beats the Hibs with ease...

Oh Jambo Soldier

Big Clevid is Congolese...”?

Heard something similar at Motherwell. 

Great goal from Olly Lee and a tremendous result given our form there of late. I didn't want Lee to be playing because I didn't think he would be energetic enough but he proved me wrong so apologies Olly

Well done to the players for grinding out another 3 points which leaves us in decent shape in the league at the winter break.

Vanacek, Uche and Souttar all to come back so looking much better.

3 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Mods can you change the title of this thread to - Jambo Soldier?

Or I love Dik. Just a suggestion. 

Felix Lighter

Heroic performance, clearly playing through the pain barrier, team player fighting for the jersey.

John mcCartney

HERO   the poor ****er has been put through a lot of pain recently.......for us lot,for us ****ing lot.........hero !!!!

well done Clevid

He has my absolute respect. The injuries he's been carrying and still going on is something else. Be gutted if he isn't kept on because he's absolutely earned a new contract.

Man of the match for me today. By no means think he’s one of the best players to come through our doors recently but can’t help but love the guy. Hope we extend his contract

adambraejambo

We have a option to extend his contract for all of next season. No new contract needed. Think it be one of the easiest decisions Levein has to make.  Give me  a Clevid Dikamona type player giving his all playing through a injury for the good of Hearts than a hyped up Man United player who at times seems more interested in what hair style to have for the next game. Not saying Clevid will be a 1st pick but what a player to have ready to step in. He deserves the 12 month option to be taken up. 

jamboinglasgow

shows the mental strength in him to play through the pain and produce a top performance. We are blessed with great centre backs (and even can make full backs great centre backs.)

Blood does not show on a maroon shirt, and pain does not show on a maroon soldier's face.

Compare this to the cheating colombian thug, who all he talks about is offers that will be made for him, and dreams of epl. 

Had, my doubts about Dikamona, dispelled totally, in past couple of games, a man with great pride in his work.

Brighton Jambo

Agree with much of what has been said above but just had to comment.  He was immense and absolutely left everything out on the pitch.  He could barely walk for last ten minutes though defended as if his life depended on it.  Exactly the kind of performance and commitment that should earn an extended contract.  

pettigrewsstylist

Relativley new to the club still of course. To come into that game, at that venue and do all the simple things right after his injury says it all. First class endeavour and has a future in maroon.

I’ve been very critical of him recently, I won’t hide from that.

However, that performance last night, to play through the pain barrier like he did and to leave everything he had on the pitch actually brings a tear to the eye.  He was inspirational last night, an absolute warrior.  On top of that, the way he dealt with that racist old twat says everything you need to know about him as a person - he’s an absolute diamond and a great role model.  He’ll have made a lot of friends in football last night and rightfully so. 

Long may it continue.  I can now see why Levein loves him so much and I have no doubt he’s just earned himself a contract extension.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Undoubtedly his best game yet for Hearts and I'm just wondering if the injury he was carrying focussed him more on doing the simple things right rather than looking to play football every time he gets the ball. Still had some nice touches though.