Big Day?

Generic Username

Generic Username

With all the nonsense that kicked off late yesterday with Frail being sent home, Charlie Mann getting his jotters, Hearts "apparently" meeting some unknown in the middle of the night (could have been as innocent as a pyjama party round at Malofeev's) and Weiss apparently having until the end of play to say that he's officially given us the thumb down...

Will the club do the unthinkable and actually communicate with the fans and let us know what the funk is going on?

Place your bets here.

With all the nonsense that kicked off late yesterday with Frail being sent home, Charlie Mann getting his jotters, Hearts "apparently" meeting some unknown in the middle of the night (could have been as innocent as a pyjama party round at Malofeev's) and Weiss apparently having until the end of play to say that he's officially given us the thumb down...

Will the club do the unthinkable and actually communicate with the fans and let us know what the funk is going on?

Place your bets here.

We'll hear nothing as usual.

Funny that the new head of PR according to the Hootsman is a lithuanian with the surname Mcgeever, employed by UBIG.

Generic Username
We'll here nothing as usual.

Funny that the new head of PR according to the Hootsman is a lithuanian with the surname Mcgeever, employed by UBIG.

Oh joy...

I honestly don't care about a new manager.

I honestly don't care about a new stand.

I'd just like, I think all of us would like, to be acknowledged on some level by the club.

Just to be told something, anything of interest. Not just pictures of Andy Driver dressed like a goon on the official site! :wacko:

Guest GhostHunter
We'll hear nothing as usual.

And here she is....

32-3.jpg

Shame I had hoped it was just a spelling mistake and we were getting MacGyver - the 80's action hero ! Now he would know what to do with Hearts.

Drylaw Hearts
Shame I had hoped it was just a spelling mistake and we were getting MacGyver - the 80's action hero ! Now he would know what to do with Hearts.

Well training would be a blast thats for sure.

macgyver.jpg

Walter Kidd

Can you imagine MacGyver? 6-0 down against the Hibs, only for him to come on in the last minute and score 7!

Can you imagine MacGyver? 6-0 down against the Hibs, only for him to come on in the last minute and score 7!

more likely to chuck all the players through some sort of stargate.

Drylaw Hearts

And he'd save a penalty.

All whist wearing those shades.

So cool, it's frightening.

Maroon Mayhem
Well training would be a blast thats for sure.

macgyver.jpg

Anyone that has a missile on his shoulder is cool as. End of story.

Maroon Mayhem
And here she is....

32-3.jpg

The guy in the green top looks as much an Athletics coach as Madofeev did a football coach. Athletics coaches shouldn't be obese. Ever.

I'll never forget when Eddy turned up at a reserve game wearing a tracksuit and black leather brouges.:confused:

Seymour M Hersh

Good old MuffDiver. No disastrous situation that he could not turn into a glorious victory. Although I did prefer him in Stargate SG1. Who'll be first to suggest oor Vlad is a Goa'uld?

Auld Reekin'

Jurga Chomskytė-McGeever

Head of Marketing and Communication

K. Donelaicio str. 60,

LT - 44248, Kaunas

Lithuania

Tel. +370 37 404 116

Fax +370 37 404 175

Mob. +370 618 21081

[email protected]

Her details are also listed at the bottom of this article, which seems to be about Hearts' financial results and is dated 28/03/2008. It would seem that she's had some sort of connection with us for the past few months, at least.

http://verslas.banga.lt/lt/spaudai.full/47ed495ababec

maroonlegions

Place your bets here.

"There is a clash of cultures," he explained. "In his background you don't need to be as open and as communicative as we are used to in Scotland.

"He needs to change that. He need to tell people where he is going with the club.

"The problem is he sometimes sees conspiracies where there are no conspiracies and under those circumstances he re-trenches back and says 'I don't want to talk to anybody'.

"When you don't talk to people, other people start seeing conspiracies when there are none. So it's a never-ending cycle."

Several managers have come and gone under Romanov's stewardship and last season's caretaker boss Stephen Frail is set to be the latest casualty.

MY SPORT: DEBATE

Give your reaction to Charlie Mann's interview

Frail is expected to leave the club after being asked to stay away from the club's pre-season preparations.

"That's part of the issue," said Mann. "Stevie's been told to go on gardening leave and we don't know why.

"The fans are being asked to spend money on season tickets. Vladimir has to understand that.

"But it's easily fixed. Come out and let's talk.

"Let's get a manager in position, let's get the club back to where it was a couple of seasons ago.

"The potential is still there. Hearts still have the ability to challenge the Old Firm and become a hugely successful club in Scotland."

Guest jambomickey

the communication is a disgrace and what's worse is some hearts fans are prepared to accept that

Auld Reekin'
the communication is a disgrace and what's worse is some hearts fans are prepared to accept that

Give her a call!!! ;)

Archived