Battlefield: Bad Company

hughesie27

5 hours behind you guys so its hard to catch a time when your on, but I'm well up for COD4 online.

Sconnie, saw you were on earlier, but u were playing GTA! :crash2:

Get on now ,mate.

3 times in the same game!

You got me once as well. Was it 4-0 we beat you?

I'm on now.

Behave Hughesie :laugh:

You were playing some good stuff bud, It's just annoying that you have to wait when you die. Did you like S&D? 50 exp a kill can't be bad!

5 hours behind you guys so its hard to catch a time when your on, but I'm well up for COD4 online.

Sconnie, saw you were on earlier, but u were playing GTA! :crash2:

Sorry, I was showing my cousin some Easter Eggs on GTA. Anytime I look to see if your on your status is set to away for the last 3 hours :D

I'm up for a game today if anybody is on.

Used to play the old course every night during the summer few years ago. My ma used to stay right across from it. She's up in Torment beside you now, just roond the corner if mind right. Playin the royal on sunday in an outing from my local just hope it doesnae pish doon. I'm hoping ti get on later on the night man mibbe after 10.30pm. Catch ye in bit pal.

I'm going to start taking it up, maybe start going once a week. The rough isn't half a b@stard at the old course eh? I only had a couple of good chips and managed to par the par 3.

Torment? :laugh:

S&D is okay apart from having to wait. I like the sneaking around bit which is also in HTD. Playing domination at the moment.

jack D and coke
I'm going to start taking it up, maybe start going once a week. The rough isn't half a b@stard at the old course eh? I only had a couple of good chips and managed to par the par 3.

Torment? :laugh:

Ha ha i know i shouldnae slag anywhere coming fi musselburgh! Torment i mean tranent isnae bad i'm only kidding ye on, my ma and da are belters now. I used to drink in the brig and whispers and what not now and again, used to get poured oot the brig wi their quarter gills absolutely blootered, gid times. Old course is a good test for any golfer, especially mrs formans. Last time i played it the bunkers were a bit unkept but i've always liked playing it. Never made it on LIVE last night after me and the bird done 4 bottles of rose wine and i had a couple of jd's, couldnae bite ma fingernails never mind live wi you guys on cod ha ha! I'll try get on the night. Take it easy.

Archived