Z 92

Roseburn 522

H 402

J 120

Other sections still to open

TOTAL 1770

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, EIEIO said:

Little or no public transport on boxing day could have a negative impact on the crowd. I hope not though.

I think that will have a small impact. For example i may have to stay over with a friend. However traditionally Boxing day games had a significantly high turnout - everyone glad to get away and do something after sitting indoors scranning and being nice to relatives for a day and a half

27 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I think that will have a small impact. For example i may have to stay over with a friend. However traditionally Boxing day games had a significantly high turnout - everyone glad to get away and do something after sitting indoors scranning and being nice to relatives for a day and a half

Indeed. I enjoy Boxing day fixtures. 

Love having football to look forward to over Christmas - I'm glad the winter break is in January. Hopefully we can get a decent crowd for this.

Would be great if we gave Hamilton the whole of the Roseburn, they brought about 100 fans through, and then when either half of the arse cheeks were playing us we gave them a single section.

Edited by Jambos_1874

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Wheatfield   -   319

Gorgie          -   131

Main             -   327

Roseburn     -   422

Total             -  1199 

3 minutes ago, Haken said:

Pubic transport likely to cut the away support by half.  Will make a point of waving over to both who make it.

Over the mound, I assume.

1 hour ago, Haken said:

Pubic transport likely to cut the away support by half.  Will make a point of waving over to both who make it.

Down to about 30 then 

INNERLEITHEN HMFC 1874
On 14/12/2018 at 13:22, BelgeJambo said:

Across for this and the Derby - expecting 6 easy points and Imrie hospitalised

Hope yer right mate,but any way enjoy your visit HHGH.

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Never knew I had one.?

John didn't know until the paternity suit, to be fair  ?

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Wheatfield   -   243

Gorgie          -   104

Main             -   264

Roseburn     -   333

Total             -   944

2 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Why bother it will be a terrible crowd.

Supporters support the team , hard at times but there you go. 

28 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

I would assume you'll not be going then. Some supporter you are

45 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

If there are only 944 tickets left then what in your estimation is a terrible crowd?

With the exception of about another three clubs every other club in Scotland would love to have the crowds we get even against Hamilton.

Edited by wavydavy

53 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count

Wheatfield   -   243

Gorgie          -   104

Main             -   264

Roseburn     -   333

Considering the Scotfail train schedule, this is very impressive.

I have supported them through thick and thin for 40 years but now am getting more excited about Boxing Day horse racing.

Look at Rangers one decent striker is all it takes, naw we will overspend millions on a stand instead. There said it 

Fozzyonthefence
2 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count

Wheatfield   -   243

Gorgie          -   104

Main             -   264

Roseburn     -   333

Any sections still to go on sale in Roseburn?  Sales looking good, but I think there will be a lot of no shows amongst the ST holders due to the lack of public transport, who the opposition is and not least, our current form.

33 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

I have supported them through thick and thin for 40 years but now am getting more excited about Boxing Day horse racing.

Look at Rangers one decent striker is all it takes, naw we will overspend millions on a stand instead. There said it 

Good for you.  Merry Christmas.  I will stop feeling great about Hearts when I finally peg out.  Even then, there may be an afterlife where Hearts never lose.

1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

We have one decent striker injured and another ( hopefully decent ) arriving in Jan. chin up. 

55 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

OK you've said it.

Now I will say it.

You are no more a Hearts supporter than Neil Lennon.

**** knows how you are still here. 

joondalupjambo

Will not make it.  Turkey sarnies to eat, King George to watch and poor public transport.  Game for the locals.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

If we had left the old stand in place it would have been closed for safety reasons by now and if we had built a basic shell stand it would not raise revenue long term. Unfortunate it did go over budget but we will learn from that and not repeat the same errors again. 

3 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Well go and support the huns then. Sounds like they will suit you 

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

And if that decent striker was out for 5 months???????

2 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

Will not make it.  Turkey sarnies to eat, King George to watch and poor public transport.  Game for the locals.

Or people that can drive ??‍♂️

Fozzyonthefence
4 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

I am a Hearts fan just a different viewpoint from you luvkydug I hate Neil Lennon.

My Hibs supporting mate hates Neil Lennon too.

6 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

A stand that needed built and secured our place in Gorgie ?

aye ok, you’d spunk all that away for a striker who could get injured or be a dud ? 

Most hilarious post of the season or at least up there ???.

enjoy the horse racing

6 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

So out of everything that has happened in 40 years, you choose to pack it in now? Remind me how many times in those 40 years we have been 9 points off the top on Christmas day? Despite only taking 5 pts from the last 27.

You're green and white shite, just admit it.

33 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

No trains in 2018 ? you couldnt actually script how pitiful this is.... ?

Thatchers Britain mate

pettigrewsstylist
On 14/12/2018 at 14:45, scott herbertson said:

This. Everyone loves Boxing day fitba!!