New striker?

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

I was told today we have a striker on his way over for a trial, apparently a Croatian, but not an international cap, it was a Jambo that told me, he was unsure of any name.....so I cant help there either.

Anyone heard anything on this?

I was told today we have a striker on his way over for a trial, apparently a Croatian, but not an international cap, it was a Jambo that told me, he was unsure of any name.....so I cant help there either.

i think id rather have a manager 1st!!!

Luka Anicic maybe...

No way. He cant even get into the Kaunas team. Think he made zero apps this season. Plus no chance of a double nationality. But he scored quite a lot last season for Atlantas so they may just be saving him for Hearts :D let the panic begin!

Commander Harris
No way. He cant even get into the Kaunas team. Think he made zero apps this season. Plus no chance of a double nationality. But he scored quite a lot last season for Atlantas so they may just be saving him for Hearts :D let the panic begin!

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

chester copperpot
PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can we chose players when we aint got a manager?

Not a slagging of you CH. :)

Commander Harris
He's like a mobile Chris Sutton.

:D

where have I heard that before?

Commander Harris
I was right.

I agree, never got a fair chance. :sad:

Disclaimer: may not be entirely serious.

How long do you need to be in lithuania before you get citizenship? Im sure they probably give it away on the back of a kaunas cornflakes packet.

Guest JamboRobbo

Excellent. Maybe he'll be able to exceed Beniuseless in the race to worst Hearts player ever.

That'll be the guy then.

Won't be one of the "World Cup stars" then :rolleyes:

How long do you need to be in lithuania before you get citizenship? Im sure they probably give it away on the back of a kaunas cornflakes packet.

5 years. If i recal corectly no sportsman has received this so unless that was a joke STFU ya bawbag.

Seymour M Hersh
How can we chose players when we aint got a manager?

Not a slagging of you CH. :)

Same ways as Vlad always chooses players whether or not a manager is in situ.

Guest JamboRobbo
Same ways as Vlad always chooses players whether or not a manager is in situ.

So club record fee on a donkey it is then.

what about if you marriage? or "do marriage" for money... so you get ES passport in your pocket. Luka has a girlfriend...

Archived