Sportscene

DVB

Pretty sure play slowed/stopped at the flag and Main kicked the ball after, Bobby already stopped. To call it a goal that should've stood is comical. Was a good strike mind.

Edited by kila

Referee stopped play a fraction before Main shot.   He was already shaping to shoot.     Play stopping played no part in it going in.     But it was a clear foul.    Correct decision made.     Certain people are desperate to class it as a wrongly ruled out goal because of Levein's recent comments.     Robinson is a slavering wee dick.

3 minutes ago, poultry said:

Shit programme with a shit host.

Remember when Sutherland came on to do the “funnies” on sportscene, a bit like a poor chick young. Thought he struggled with that job, now he’s the main presenter, staggering 

4 minutes ago, kila said:

When do Celtic play their second game in hand? The St Johnstone one is in January, I forget who the other is against

Motherwell at home in a week or so

4 minutes ago, kila said:

When do Celtic play their second game in hand? The St Johnstone one is in January, I forget who the other is against

Pretty sure it's Motherwell this month at some point. Next week once the EL is out the way? 

13 minutes ago, kila said:

Pretty sure play slowed/stopped at the flag and Main kicked the ball after, Bobby already stopped. To call it a goal that should've stood is comical. Was a good strike mind.

Yeah whether it was a foul or not he kicked it in after everyone stopped so calling it a disallowed goal is laughable. 

16 minutes ago, DVB said:

Apparently nothing wrong with Mains challenge.

looked to me like a forearm smash to the back of his head :cornette_dog:

Every week with us there is a heavy doe of whataboutery. In the Sevco game it was Clare's challenge to prove we had nothing to complain about in the decsions against us. Honestly they're pathetic.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

He's a twat featured, googly eyed shortarsed wankpiece 

Reasonably complimentary 

16 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c0d6b32506f56536b

On the money Jonno.

Edited by Jamboelite

Don't care what anyone says, McLean should've had a penalty. 

You can't throw yourself 3ft to the side and just arm a player away.

I know they're very rarely given but it doesn't make it right. If he keeps his arm down and does a simple shoulder to shoulder, then fine.

58 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Remember when Sutherland came on to do the “funnies” on sportscene, a bit like a poor chick young. Thought he struggled with that job, now he’s the main presenter, staggering 

he is absolutely useless. stopped watching when he got the job

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

? ?? THIS!

slappy-the-dummy-from-goosebumps-for-sal

2 hours ago, kila said:

That is how I saw it, whistle went, everyone apart from Main stopped.

Konrad von Carstein
2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Succinct, to the point and completely echoes my thoughts...

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I think you're going far too easy on the wee gimp there Jonno. 

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Clear foul

Linesman called it right away 

And the players stopped. Main would have been tackled before he got the shot away. 

This

John mcCartney

dont entertain sportscene in my gaff but il comment on summat else the beeb does

and that is they employ some septic minded paul anka on their jock football page online,bigging em up all the time

blatant it is,vermin

Mikey Stewart has done a complete u-turn on all things Hearts these days..Thompson is just some big lump who offers nothing other than examples of evening wedding guest fashion. It's a hard watch and badly needs revamping.

3 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Don't care what anyone says, McLean should've had a penalty. 

You can't throw yourself 3ft to the side and just arm a player away.

I know they're very rarely given but it doesn't make it right. If he keeps his arm down and does a simple shoulder to shoulder, then fine.

This.

Thank you.

I genuinely thought I was the only person who thought that as no-one else had mentioned it. 

There' shielding the ball, there's shoulder charges and there's simply committing a foul. This case was the latter.

Clear penalty for me also.

Fozzyonthefence

Thomson saying these offside decisions even themselves out as Sevco got one last week but went against them today.  How does that even itself out for Hearts you pr1ck?  Our next game on Wednesday we got an even worse decision!

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Thomson saying these offside decisions even themselves out as Sevco got one last week but went against them today.  How does that even itself out for Hearts you pr1ck?  Out next game on Wednesday we got an even worse decision!

Exactly. Sums up their intellect. 

Just find it very frustrating that they are happy to talk about a couple of morons in the hearts support but when do they ever comment on thousands of old firm supporters and their bile every week?

Edited by Aaron78

Fozzyonthefence
17 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

Just find it very frustrating that they are happy to talk about a couple of morons in the hearts support but when do they ever comment on thousands of old firm supporters and their bile every week?

Who ironically (allegedly) may have been arrested for singing “stand up if you hate Kickback”!  But thousands of them hating “****ine b***ards” and sexually abusing the Pope doesn’t even merit a mention.

1 hour ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Thomson saying these offside decisions even themselves out as Sevco got one last week but went against them today.  How does that even itself out for Hearts you pr1ck?  Our next game on Wednesday we got an even worse decision!

Its such a ****ing idiotic statement. 

Decisions should never 'even themselves out' as the decision should be correct in the first place so there is no need in this ****ed up logic where one mistake is undone by another mistake. Refs should be held to a higher standard. All this creates is a spaghetti junction of mistakes.

Seymour M Hersh
6 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Exactly my reaction. But I suppose it confirms what we thought. That evening up was only referring to the arse cheeks and the rest of us can GTF! 

7 hours ago, Coolio said:

This.

Thank you.

I genuinely thought I was the only person who thought that as no-one else had mentioned it. 

There' shielding the ball, there's shoulder charges and there's simply committing a foul. This case was the latter.

Pretty sure the rule states that the body can be used to shield the ball if its in playable distance. i.e you can reach it with your foot. How the hell does that allow you to throw yourself three feet to your left to dangerously launch an opposing player into the side hoardings. That was a s clear cut a penalty as you will ever see.

It should have been ten
7 hours ago, feedthefox said:

Mikey Stewart has done a complete u-turn on all things Hearts these days..Thompson is just some big lump who offers nothing other than examples of evening wedding guest fashion. It's a hard watch and badly needs revamping.

:gok: 

That is actually so true ??

7 hours ago, Coolio said:

This.

Thank you.

??

Anyone else note Steve Clare's post match interview in which he pretty much said the result against Celtic didn't rally matter. They've done there work in the previous two matches? Don't think CL would have been allowed to get away with that.

15 hours ago, kila said:

Exactly - the whistle blew well before he had a pop at goal. 

Bobby knew that and made to attempt to save it!

Main also knew it which took the pressure off his shot!

letsalldothebeattie

Sportscene is such a poor show I hardly give it the time these days. A programme that could be so good is just the absolute pits. 

1 hour ago, Cut The Crap said:

"Disallowed goal" my arse.

Main should have been booked for kicking the ball away.

My view and comment at the game...the whistle had long gone and play had clearly stopped...

maroonnicky63

Typical from this programme and the idiots on it , they spend most of the time creaming their pants over smeltic even when they play shite

3 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

My view and comment at the game...the whistle had long gone and play had clearly stopped...

Think I saw linesman flag out of corner of my eye but certain whistle went before Main's shot .

This kind of lazy [being nice] reporting is disrespectful and puts all involved , journalistically , well below the level of the Sun . Maybe even the Sunday Sport

Sutherland's eyes at times looked absolutely weird - just staring wide-eyed at the camera. Looked like his batteries needed changing. 

3 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Think I saw linesman flag out of corner of my eye but certain whistle went before Main's shot .

This kind of lazy [being nice] reporting is disrespectful and puts all involved , journalistically , well below the level of the Sun . Maybe even the Sunday Sport

There are bigger tits on Sportscene.......

3 hours ago, johnthomas said:

Linesman signalled, then Collum signalled it was foul awarded by linesman. Not sure if linesman spoke to Collum on speaker. 

19 hours ago, feedthefox said:

Agreed. Makes you wonder if Levein and him have made up?

19 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Absolutely walloper of a thing to say but, as long as Hearts are on the wrong side of the balance sheet, what do that lot care?

On 10/12/2018 at 00:02, Fozzyonthefence said:

Of course they do.     Sevco get 50% of decisions and celtic get the other 50%