Arnaud Djoum

Miko

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Can you clarify.  When I slag off Djoum and McLean for being big lazy wastes of space - am I a racist or just half a racist?

Is it ok to complain about Djoum as long as I complain about a white player too?

Am I not allowed to complain about a black player (no matter how bad) cos I would then be a racist?

If I complain about McLean alone - does that I mean I am racist against white players?

I am so confused...………….

You could be racist against white and black players if you are neither of those? 

I meant the guys whose voices you rarely hear until Djoum makes a mistake, no matter how well he’s done up until that point. You are correct to moan at Maclean, and anyone else that deserves it. I used to slate Bauben and Isma to an extent but also praise Djoum, thankfully people realised I’m just a moany *****. I don’t think Djoum is lazy at all and as we hear constantly that CL likes dynamic midfielders would he be in his team if he was?

Edited by Pasquale for King

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peebo

• TheBigO

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

lost in space
47 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You could be racist against white and black players if you are neither of those? 

I meant the guys whose voices you rarely hear until Djoum makes a mistake, no matter how well he’s done up until that point. You are correct to moan at Maclean, and anyone else that deserves it. I used to slate Bauben and Isma to an extent but also praise Djoum, thankfully people realised I’m just a moany *****. I don’t think Djoum is lazy at all and as we hear constantly that CL likes dynamic midfielders would he be in his team if he was?

I do complain more about Djoum than other players - and that is because I know he is capable of so much more. If he was less of a talent I would not be so bothered as long as he was giving is all. He hasn't appeared that bothered in s Hearts jersey although putting in a bit more effort as his contract runs down.

He should not be offered another contract.

Pasquale for King
37 minutes ago, lost in space said:

I do complain more about Djoum than other players - and that is because I know he is capable of so much more. If he was less of a talent I would not be so bothered as long as he was giving is all. He hasn't appeared that bothered in s Hearts jersey although putting in a bit more effort as his contract runs down.

He should not be offered another contract.

I agree he is a frustrating player who should contribute more. There are reasons for that, such as his injuries or being moved around constantly. His best spells were with defensive midfielders beside him that he could leave and break forward from centre midfield. Teams get used to you as well. As I said he needs a manager to demand more from him, I think he’s a nice guy that doesn’t complain about where he plays and maybe doesn’t have the desire of Naismith for example. I’m not convinced about giving him another deal but considering the level of guys  we’ve brought in this summer can we get a better player?

Pasquale for King
35 minutes ago, JyTees said:

You throw the word about far too freely. Pathetic really.

It was a poor attempt at a topical joke with a hint of truth and should’ve had an emoji so you wouldn’t have been offended, snowflake ?.