THE FRAILGATE AFFAIR

RENE

Shaggy was sent home when he appeared at Riccarton today. He has apparently been told to stay away from the ground until next week!!!

HEARTS FOREVER
Shaggy was sent home when he appeared at Riccarton today. He has apparently been told to stay away from the ground until next week!!!

Hope 'nextweek' is russian for 'never' :)

FRAIL GTF!

rubytuesday

know this is my first post...

heard this today too.

shaggy had started to take training and then there was bust up with the russian.

was then ordered off the training pitch leaving the players very depressed (well some of them at least).

either have replacement ready or he's been binned from his duties as first team coach.

just what you would expect from the JTs on first day of training and just another example of how we conduct our business.

GIVE US A BOSS!

heard this today too.

shaggy had started to take training and then there was bust up with the russian.

was then ordered off the training pitch leaving the players very depressed (well some of them at least).

either have replacement ready or he's been binned from his duties as first team coach.

just what you would expect from the JTs on first day of training and just another example of how we conduct our business.

GIVE US A BOSS!

Ho Ho.

Not even subtle these days.

MOD EDIT

Ryan Gosling

heard this today too.

GIVE US A BOSS!

But they didn't train today.

chester copperpot

Is it just me, or is there a sudden influx of new posters with exclusives. Im always a bit cynical.

Their exclusives are probably better than mine's though I suppose. :sad:

heard this today too.

GIVE US A BOSS!

Hobosexual

Chad Sexington

I can only assume a lorry full of laptops has disappeared down Lochend way.

They arent even making it hard to spot them.

GTF ya flumps.

:dunce:

Is it just me, or is there a sudden influx of new posters with exclusives. Im always a bit cynical.

Their exclusives are probably better than mine's though I suppose. :sad:

probably?

Nucky Thompson
Ho Ho.

Not even subtle these days.

GTF ya tossers.

Unbelievable:) You would at least think they would get their facts right before a wind up:wacko:

Seymour M Hersh

heard this today too.

GIVE US A BOSS!

You've got one (albeit a rotten one) with tattie heid!!

rubytuesday

now now....

ok. he was ordered away from training today. there has been a spat and shaggy's tea is out.

sorry i don't have 4000 posts.

but it's true. he's binned.

Why would he be told to stay away "until next week"?

now now....

ok. he was ordered away from training today. there has been a spat and shaggy's tea is out.

sorry i don't have 4000 posts.

but it's true. he's binned.

You're unlikely to make 4.

Nucky Thompson
I actually tend to think it may be true....
It may be true that Frail was sent away, but not the way rubytuesday is saying:rolleyes:

Guest GhostHunter
It may be true that Frail was sent away, but not the way rubytuesday is saying:rolleyes:

Dont be too sure...

chester copperpot
I actually tend to think it may be true....

Hobo, I never doubted the source, I just wish you'd stop people posting threads till they had 200 posts or summat.

Fed up reading nonsense in the shed. Not a reference to this post, but there's been loads.

Chad Sexington
Hobo, I never doubted the source, I just wish you'd stop people posting threads till they had 200 posts or summat.

:wacko:

Why would he be told to stay away "until next week"?

Maybe because we don't start training until Monday?

Maybe because we don't start training until Monday?

What a story that would be then. Frail turns up before training starts and is told to come back when training starts?

Guest GhostHunter
Do you know more than you're letting on:)

Regardless of the OP's lack of posts, it kind of confirms what was sent to me earlier by someone.

I did think it was strange there were no pictures of Frail on the website, but there were pictures of AK and John Murray.

rubytuesday

i'm with dexter. and he has 17,000 posts.

that must mean he is right all the time.

but rene is spot on.

chester copperpot
:wacko:

Read it again, then come back friend.

It was probably worded wrong, I meant starting threads, but posting threads still makes sense. ;)

Chad Sexington
Read it again, then come back friend.

It was probably worded wrong, I meant starting threads, but posting threads still makes sense. ;)

Your right.

It was worded wrong.

Must try harder.

;)

but rene is spot on.

I agree with you Ruby. I think I'm spot on too!

chester copperpot
You're right.

It was worded wrong.

Must try harder.

;)

I'll do the thing that people do on here when they're losing an argument, resort to grammar and spelling mistakes. ;)

Chad Sexington
I'll do the thing that people do on here when they're losing an argument, resort to grammar and spelling mistakes. ;)

Hehe.

I bet you checked your last post about 5 times as well, just in case.

:P

winston churchill

chubby mann...........gone

stevie fail...............gone

is it,all good or bad things come i threes:rolleyes:

Seymour M Hersh

but rene is spot on.

Hleb (junior) signing last summer!!:)

Dirk Diggler
Hehe.

It looks to me like it's the first time in his life he's ever used the spellcheck whilst posting on here.

http://www.talk107.co.uk/article.php?article=2971

Stephen Frail's continued employment by Hearts is in severe doubt this evening.

The caretaker boss turned up at Tynecastle this morning for a meeting prior to the first day of pre-season training, but was then told to go home by Anatoli Korobotchka - who was following orders from Lithuania - until at least next week.

Frail, who's been around the club for the last week after returning from holiday in Florida, remains under contract with Hearts - but it appears highly unlikely he'll continue to be employed by the Jambos for much longer.

There appears to be two possible reasons for today's actions. It's suggested Frail's alleged negative demeanour in and around Tynecastle since returning from holiday has been reported back to Vladimir Romanov. The other concerns the possibility of an announcement regarding a new manager being imminent.

The players reported back this morning for medical testing. Sprint work will commence on Monday under the guidance of Tom Ritchie, with Frail having to wait to see if he's required to return to work.

Chad Sexington
http://www.talk107.co.uk/article.php?article=2971

Stephen Frail's continued employment by Hearts is in severe doubt this evening.

The caretaker boss turned up at Tynecastle this morning for a meeting prior to the first day of pre-season training, but was then told to go home by Anatoli Korobotchka - who was following orders from Lithuania - until at least next week.

Frail, who's been around the club for the last week after returning from holiday in Florida, remains under contract with Hearts - but it appears highly unlikely he'll continue to be employed by the Jambos for much longer.

There appears to be two possible reasons for today's actions. It's suggested Frail's alleged negative demeanour in and around Tynecastle since returning from holiday has been reported back to Vladimir Romanov. The other concerns the possibility of an announcement regarding a new manager being imminent.

The players reported back this morning for medical testing. Sprint work will commence on Monday under the guidance of Tom Ritchie, with Frail having to wait to see if he's required to return to work.

Well slap me hard and call me Nancy. :confused:

Apologies to the OP. :rolleyes:

chester copperpot
Hehe.

Moi, never. ;)

7 times actually.

Archived