Ticket Vouchers ?

jambopilms

Is there a facility to buy a ticket voucher as a gift, to be used at a match of recipients choice.

I want to do this for my dad at Xmas but want him to be able to use it when he has time and  wants to. Don’t want to send him cash as that’s a bit shit.

Don’t think you can specifically buy ticket vouchers but I’m 99% certain the shop used to sell vouchers which you could opt to buy tickets with. Not sure if they still do this?

Not sure if there is a specific "ticket voucher" but I was given a voucher for the club shop last Xmas and I wasn't allowed to use it to buy a ticket. 

17 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Not sure if there is a specific "ticket voucher" but I was given a voucher for the club shop last Xmas and I wasn't allowed to use it to buy a ticket. 

Makes sense as th egame of choice might be old out, plus some games you need a buying history.

1 hour ago, bn jambo said:

Don't be tight, buy him a half season ticket :fonzie:

Good shout! Then daddy can pick any game he wants to go to!! Happy Maroon Christmas Dad!!