Time for VAR

Brighton Jambo

maroonlegions
16 hours ago, Anderson5 said:

What about VAR for the Killie red card. Or Naismith tackle against Celtic. Or the pen against Aberdeen. 

Or do we only count the decisions that went against us?

Image may contain: 1 person, text

joondalupjambo

To be honest did not hear much when watching the BT coverage in relation to any of the Bears usual jingles.  Do BT sports have some sort of filter on their recordings?  

In fact one of the locals in the pub said to me thought it was very quiet.   Mind you the commentator said the place was rocking and not an empty seat in the house so a bit confusing.   No idea what that was all about because my ST seat was empty for sure. Too many pre match sherbert's I think for him.

Oops sorry posted in wrong thread?

As for VAR not a fan but see why the need for it.

Edited by joondalupjambo

6 hours ago, milky_26 said:

Is that seriously the cost of it?

Watched  a programme on it when it was introduced at the last world cup and thats the projected cost per club to run it per year they said along with the technology. Peanuts to the Bigger leagues but a massive cost for clubs in the smaller leagues 

Dont think we'll ever see it in Scotland the only clubs who could afford it would be the old firm and that would be detrimental to them both