Steakhouses Glasgow

Sergio Garcia

Sergio Garcia

Anybody know any good steakhouses in Glasgow? Got some relatives coming over from the US and was looking to take them to a good old steakhouse.

Any help much appreciated

Anybody know any good steakhouses in Glasgow? Got some relatives coming over from the US and was looking to take them to a good old steakhouse.

Any help much appreciated

Here Big Mags' fry ups in Govan are the damage, take them there ;)

conn artist

cant think of any steakhouses but the Bothy on ruthven lane does really good scottish type stuff plus its only a stones throw from aston lane for pre and post dinner drinks.

chester copperpot

The Supper Club in Glasgow.

Its at Merchant City. Does a mean steak, and I'm a man that knows about Steaks mate.

Why a steakhouse?

Tbh, I'd be surprised if you can find anything that would compare to a decent steakhouse in the US.

Why a steakhouse?

Tbh, I'd be surprised if you can find anything that would compare to a decent steakhouse in the US.

Second that - a good curry would be something different for them

Second that - a good curry would be something different for them

Mr singhs in is a great curry house in the weege!

http://www.mistersinghsindia.com/

don't let the poor website put you off.

I've got two guys comming over from washington and new york for a week, taking them up north then TinthePark cannae wait!

Mr singhs in is a great curry house in the weege!

http://www.mistersinghsindia.com/

don't let the poor website put you off.

I've got two guys comming over from washington and new york for a week, taking them up north then TinthePark cannae wait!

That it is. Pretend you are a Rangers supporter to Satay for a discount. He sponsors Rangers in some way now too. Got a galary full of famous footballers on the wall when you walk in.

That it is. Pretend you are a Rangers supporter to Satay for a discount. He sponsors Rangers in some way now too. Got a galary full of famous footballers on the wall when you walk in.

I've been to a few boxing nights at the Thistle hotel and he usually sponsors the fights and throws in a few free currys or hospitality tickets to old firm games in the raffles in between.

The People's Chimp

I'd say mother india's cafe or balbir's for a cracking curry. Best indian restaurants in glasgow.

Archived