Worlds Hardest Game

andy1874hmfc

andy1874hmfc

This might of been posted in the shed before, but I'll post it anyway.

Click Here

This game is very addictive, I managed to get to level 10 with about 130 deaths.

I got to level 13 before giving up as I was going radge at the computer and was worried it might go through the window!

level 8 before i started choking on the bile prodced by the stomach ulcer the bl88dy thing gave me

Goose Baxter

I cant play this game, i find it too hard. Is there a trick to mastering it or is it just a case off being that good?

Also, Does anyone have the link to that good old Roberto Baggio free-kick game that was about a few years ago? this game was class. I was good at that lol

I cant play this game, i find it too hard. Is there a trick to mastering it or is it just a case off being that good?

Also, Does anyone have the link to that good old Roberto Baggio free-kick game that was about a few years ago? this game was class. I was good at that lol

Could be this one?

http://www.tvnet.lv/resources/games/game.php?id=1991945

10 levels down. 11-20 tomorrow night. Feck me 4am :(

Did you magically save it?

Or have I missed something.

You just need to get the square moving quickly.

thats too hard by miles, got to level 3 after 142 deaths and decided i just don't have the willpower to carry on.:confused:

thats too hard by miles, got to level 3 after 142 deaths and decided i just don't have the willpower to carry on.:confused:

That is poor.

I was on 10 with 118 deaths.

Im getting quite in to this. Don't give a toss about the deaths. Just want to finish it.

Is there some way you can save it on say level 8 and start from there next time?

Think I'll call it a day at 16. It's one of those ones where there are no hiding places and you always need to be on the move. 722 by the time I got to that one.

Okay I got the nak of 16, it's actually quite easy once you do. Level 18. Time to give up, I think.

andy1874hmfc
Is there some way you can save it on say level 8 and start from there next time?

Nope, when you get the hang of it the levels get easier and easier though.

Level 10 and I'm about to smash my laptop up. It must be luck to make it through that level!!!

It is scary how easy the levels get once you have completed them only once. I done level 10 there after my second shot. Now back on level 18 with only 116 deaths. My mate that completed it done it in 112 deaths!

It is scary how easy the levels get once you have completed them only once. I done level 10 there after my second shot. Now back on level 18 with only 116 deaths. My mate that completed it done it in 112 deaths!

Very true. I did up to level 8 for the first time last night, took an age. Did up to level 10 for 42 deaths, most on level 9. Gave up after multiple deaths on 10though.

This little game might just take the title as the worlds hardest...

http://www.classic.fhm.com/site/bigeye/gameslink.asp?http://www.mydailygame.com/2008/06/19/the-frustration/the-frustration/

What FHM says this about the game:-

?This is concentrated digital evil. If you manage to make it past level five without deploying one of the big three expletives, there?s a good chance you might be Jesus.?

Very true. I did up to level 8 for the first time last night, took an age. Did up to level 10 for 42 deaths, most on level 9. Gave up after multiple deaths on 10though.

10 is a bitch but the trick is, once you get down to the bottom make sure the square doesn't rest on the ground but sits nicely up on the 'roof' as you progress right, then it's the same game as before but going up the way.

On 19 now, trying to get my mate to help me how to do it. I'm now being hit by balls I never though I could get hit from before!:(:confused::wacko:

Game over at 26 definitely. If anybody can complete that then I will forever worship you. I've only tried it about 5 times and unless there is a nack to it then the only logical way to do it it absolutely unbelievably ridiculously hard it's not worth the life time of attempts to complete it.

I suspect there must be a nack though.

Game over at 26 definitely. If anybody can complete that then I will forever worship you. I've only tried it about 5 times and unless there is a nack to it then the only logical way to do it it absolutely unbelievably ridiculously hard it's not worth the life time of attempts to complete it.

I suspect there must be a nack though.

I gave up on 6, not because i couldnt do it but for the good of my own sanity

i ahve been at it for days now and can't get beyond level 7..even then i have about 2million deaths, it's just too mental...i think i may be colour blind though or just stupid.

As for level 26 hughsie you are god, i doff my cap to you, i can only imagine what it must look like

i will not be attempting anymore. :wacko:

Archived