Hibernian FC and their debts

kimosavi

22 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Whether they don't pay their debts or pay in full doesn't change my incredibly low opinion of them. Their fans obsession with our finances is pathetic and absolute Hibs behaviour so why waste our time caring about them.

I only care if we can beat them on the park.  That's what counts.

.......and of course, as the statistics prove without doubt, we usually do !

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimosavi

• martoon

• haveyouheard 22

• gorgie rd eh11

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricardo Shillyshally

Can't say I really care about their finances but STF done a good job reducing their debt and has kept them stable since his involvement.

What I do look forward to is Hibs fans sleep walking into a situation where we are streets ahead of them and then penny finally drops.

Whilst they are trying to make themselves feel better moaning about poppy thefts and wee stands, the Hearts family is creating a facility that will earn us money going forward. When the full amount of our finances can be directed towards what happens on the pitch, they won't know what has hit them.

16 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I don't believe that anyone "cares" about Vermin finances. I most certainly do not. Having said that, I will not tolerate Vermin Hibocrisy, especially when they attack our club on our financial matters. The history books show that THEY were pioneers in financial misdemeanours, setting the tone for other football clubs to follow THEIR lead.

Oh btw , I'm astonished that nobody has pointed out that we loaned them a few players when they were certainties for relegation. With a handful of games left that season, our players turned round their results and the Vermin avoided relegation by a whisker. Their response? They dug our graves and tried to bury us. I shall never forget. None of us should ever forget.

This 100%