Embarrass Romanov

rolekeeper1

rolekeeper1

Just a thought. How about sending an E Mail to the Vilnius edition of the Baltic Times a with a few of our concerns at the present state of affairs and Vlads lunatic running of our beloved Hearts.

E Mail address is [email protected]

Perhaps the editor might put them in the sports pages.

Just a thought. How about sending an E Mail to the Vilnius edition of the Baltic Times a with a few of our concerns at the present state of affairs and Vlads lunatic running of our beloved Hearts.

:hobofish: :107years:

lawriejambo

Good first post :rolleyes:

Why dont you email them an let us know how you get on..

As if they'll care.

And Vlad reads the Baltic Times? Given it's in English?

Guest S.U.S.S.

[mod edit] [mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit][mod edit]

[mod edit]

[mod edits]

Hmmm, let me see if I understand you right? You suspect the OP of being an unwashed barsteward?

Hadn't entered my head, but now you mention it ....

Guest S.U.S.S.
Hmmm, let me see if I understand you right? You suspect the OP of being an unwashed barsteward?

:eek:;)

Rudolf's Mate

You can't be a hobo...... It's a half decent idea and we all know that hobos average decent idea span is one per lifetime, per family :)

Either that or ur smacked oot yer teets mon!

This is not a bad idea.

We have to make him realise, that he is making a mockery of the club.

People are going to renew also not wanting to affect the players.

I think Vlad is a bit of an idol accross there, dancing comps, players hoisting him up in the centre circle etc.

Its In lithaunia where we have to make some sort of protest, about the running of the club.

This is not a bad idea.

We have to make him realise, that he is making a mockery of the club.

People are going to renew also not wanting to affect the players.

I think Vlad is a bit of an idol accross there, dancing comps, players hoisting him up in the centre circle etc.

Its In lithaunia where we have to make some sort of protest, about the running of the club.

Anyone got any e-mail addresses for Lithuanian papers? A nice long e-mail to something like that would be brilliant, i'm sure someone over there would be able to translate it!

Nucky Thompson
good idea! give him pelters in his own country
He doesn't even get pelters here when he comes:rolleyes:

rolekeeper1
[mod edits]

Its very sad after inserting a serious suggestion to receive a reply from a half wit who thinks anything anti Vlad is from a hibbie. I have been supporting Hearts for 60 years through good and bad and it is unfortunate that the club has attracted sorry people like you.

The Old Tolbooth

A perfect description if ever I heard one mate :D

scott herbertson
golf_streakerALLS410x318.jpg

That might give him a red coupon.

Any Volunteers?

WAJ?

I'm ruled out

they wouldn't be able to print the picture as my tadger would be clearly visible

;)

maroonedinoz

Not sure we need to take any action to embarrass Vlad.

He does a pretty good job of it completely unaided.

Dirk Diggler
I'm ruled out

they wouldn't be able to print the picture as my tadger would be clearly visible

;)

Aye, Of course. Silly me.

You'd be watching the streaker whilst sitting in the stand, with your trousers round yer ankles and your tadger......well you get my point.

;)

What the hell is the Baltic Times? :confused:

btw this idea is not new. Seem to remember that there was a huge thread on this subject and it did not go anywhere.

Gigolo-Aunt
What the hell is the Baltic Times? :confused:

btw this idea is not new. Seem to remember that there was a huge thread on this subject and it did not go anywhere.

If I remember right, as the idea was gathering pace - the Jan 1st statement happened which cooled talk of taking some sort of action.

Might be wrong on that though.

It was discussed in a general sense, basically picking out a list of publications and identifying journalists within each one if possible...then sending them all the same thing and following it up to provide any background info required etc.

One thing that was mentioned at the time, and that I still think is very important...is that we don't know how sympathetic the press might be to us or our problems. In other words, we don't know what their relationship is, or might be, with Vladimir. We would really need someone over there to tell us how the press work...how likely they are to accept a story like this and importantly, how 'protected' Vlad is by the press, if at all.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Its very sad after inserting a serious suggestion to receive a reply from a half wit who thinks anything anti Vlad is from a hibbie. I have been supporting Hearts for 60 years through good and bad and it is unfortunate that the club has attracted sorry people like you.

As a first post, i still say Hobo, if im wrong i'll apologise when i believe ur a Jambo.

And I forgot to say, it wasn't really about embarrassing him as such. The intention was to take him by surprise and blind side him, or something to that effect. Communicate by means of a different channel and therefore generating interest from a different audience. It would, of course, probably have his embarrassment as a side effect but that wasn't really the core aim if I recollect!

It was discussed in a general sense, basically picking out a list of publications and identifying journalists within each one if possible...then sending them all the same thing and following it up to provide any background info required etc.

One thing that was mentioned at the time, and that I still think is very important...is that we don't know how sympathetic the press might be to us or our problems. In other words, we don't know what their relationship is, or might be, with Vladimir. We would really need someone over there to tell us how the press work...how likely they are to accept a story like this and importantly, how 'protected' Vlad is by the press, if at all.

Well even if you had the money to get a message into the first pages of the main paper most peoples reaction would be: "Hearts - what?, Romanov - who?" The only people who would take interest would be the football interested people (they allready follow Hearts anyway) and the ones who watched that dance show (who cares what they think? :) )

And if IRC a journalist from Lithuania came and talked to some Hearts fans at pubs etc. and printed an article some months ago.

Well even if you had the money to get a message into the first pages of the main paper most peoples reaction would be: "Hearts - what?, Romanov - who?" The only people who would take interest would be the football interested people (they allready follow Hearts anyway) and the ones who watched that dance show (who cares what they think? :) )

And if IRC a journalist from Lithuania came and talked to some Hearts fans at pubs etc. and printed an article some months ago.

A paid advertisement was one idea, but ideally you'd be looking for some sort of editorial to get your message across properly. But if people over there are unlikely to be interested then there isn't really much point to be honest. I'd say he's now fairly high profile in Scotland thanks to our tabloids and national interest in football. I take it he isn't high profile in Lithuania?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Ironic, given what's in your signature.

Not at all, if they are made cheaper the little dole monkeys down easter road will be able to buy more, crime will fall as they spend more time in a drug fuelled stupor.

Im just surprised the SNP has not adopted it.;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
A paid advertisement was one idea, but ideally you'd be looking for some sort of editorial to get your message across properly. But if people over there are unlikely to be interested then there isn't really much point to be honest. I'd say he's now fairly high profile in Scotland thanks to our tabloids and national interest in football. I take it he isn't high profile in Lithuania?

Sadly, i dont think Romanov would pay any attention to anything in the papers there or here. He probably has the papers delivered and anything not to his liking is blacked out.

Not as high profile as in Scotland. Though he's been going more and more public in recent years. I.E. Dance show, plans of own sports TV chanel etc.

Lochend Brazil

The idea of covering the front page of his local tattler with his antics at HMFC was a great idea, but seemed to die down after false promises(to date). Does anyone have the previous link and that would the collective like to try once again.

Awww, my 'scouring powder' remark has been mod edited :sad:

Guest S.U.S.S.

Rolekeeper, i think im due you an apology, i dived in with both feet there as i thought you were ANOTHER hobo over for a wind up. Im still not convinced your not but think i should have given you more than a post before diving in with both side 11s.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that.;)

Sorry about that.

i think its a worthwhile idea.

if you throw enough ceek some of it might just stick. and i'd certainly pay to throw a doad of ceek in that "ben from LOST" lookalikes smarmy wee pus.

Dr. Bapswent

Embarrassing Romanov would be nothing more than a spiteful attack on him and would provide nothing useful other than to potentially ostracize him from the fans further (if thats possible)

Guest S.U.S.S.
i think its a worthwhile idea.

if you throw enough ceek some of it might just stick. and i'd certainly pay to throw a doad of ceek in that "ben from LOST" lookalikes smarmy wee pus.

Jesus, i think uv just ruined that programme for me.;)

Rankeillor_hearts
Rolekeeper, i think im due you an apology, i dived in with both feet there as i thought you were ANOTHER hobo over for a wind up. Im still not convinced your not but think i should have given you more than a post before diving in with both side 11s.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that.;)

Sorry about that.

Perhaps you need to count to ten before you post.

This seems to be a regular occurance where I see a thread with someone going off on one (for no real apparent reason) and a quick glance to the left and I see a New York Wankys hat in flames.

WTF Get a grip, i assume you must enjoy the verbal confrontation but it can be a little tiresome.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Perhaps you need to count to ten before you post.

This seems to be a regular occurance where I see a thread with someone going off on one (for no real apparent reason) and a quick glance to the left and I see a New York Wankys hat in flames.

WTF Get a grip, i assume you must enjoy the verbal confrontation but it can be a little tiresome.

Feel free to add me to your ignore list.:)

The fact i only changed avatar about 7 days ago dont let that detract from you making things up.

Rankeillor_hearts
Feel free to add me to your ignore list.:)

The fact i only changed avatar about 7 days ago dont let that detract from you making things up.

Perhaps you should change it (again).

Been off work on holiday so been able to read most posts over last week and have perhaps purely by coincedence my holidays have alligned with your menstural cycle.

No detraction intended, however I still suggest that you "count to ten" before posting or speaking as it i am sure it will help you not only on this glorious message board but in the real world too.

:)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Perhaps you should change it (again).

Been off work on holiday so been able to read most posts over last week and have perhaps purely by coincedence my holidays have alligned with your menstural cycle.

No detraction intended, however I still suggest that you "count to ten" before posting or speaking as it i am sure it will help you not only on this glorious message board but in the real world too.

:)

Menstrual Cycle, great, thats me told.

When i consider changing my avatar in the future i will of course draw up a short-list and submit it to you for consideration to make sure it meets your approval.

Off work on holiday and spending all day reading KB, think ill perhaps get life lessons from someone with a life. No detraction intended of course.:)

Rankeillor_hearts
Menstrual Cycle, great, thats me told.

When i consider changing my avatar in the future i will of course draw up a short-list and submit it to you for consideration to make sure it meets your approval.

Off work on holiday and spending all day reading KB, think ill perhaps get life lessons from someone with a life. No detraction intended of course.:)

This is just like your usual stuff.

At least your consistant.

My holiday was super, thanks for asking.

I was off for a fortnight, spent 10 nights in Switzerland with the wife and with the rest of our holidays I chilled out at home.

It doesn't take long to read a fair few threads these days.

No detraction intended of course.

Guest S.U.S.S.
This is just like your usual stuff.

At least your consistant.

My holiday was super, thanks for asking.

I was off for a fortnight, spent 10 nights in Switzerland with the wife and with the rest of our holidays I chilled out at home.

It doesn't take long to read a fair few threads these days.

No detraction intended of course.

Insert banter.

No detraction intended of course.;)

scott_jambo
Insert banter.

No detraction intended of course.;)

Finally suspended.

Cant wait until you return!

Insert avatar that is intended to provoke people.

Frankenstein Jambo.
As a first post, i still say Hobo, if im wrong i'll apologise when i believe ur a Jambo.

Yes and you weren't a first poster at one time. Oh, I am sorry you are suspended because you abused a person who posted a very good first post all because he was a first poster. People like you need to grow up and get a life. :mad:

Nucky Thompson
Yes and you weren't a first poster at one time. Oh, I am sorry you are suspended because you abused a person who posted a very good first post all because he was a first poster. People like you need to grow up and get a life. :mad:
He's hardly going to be able to respond to you when he's suspended:cool:

Frankenstein Jambo.
He's hardly going to be able to respond to you when he's suspended:cool:

I know. He'll be sitting behind his computer stewing because he can't throw abuse at me. :hobofish:

pennantjambo

Tried it already, got reply from editor saying that although they know about VR over there, there is very little interest in him due to the high profile basketball has.

Unfortunately that was pretty much it.

Archived