War of Two Halves song

Matthew Le Tissier

Matthew Le Tissier

Today at the Remembrance Service the War Of Two Halves cast sung a very moving song. Anyone know where I can find this or even the words to it 

Matthew Le Tissier
4 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Think this link actually has the words scrolling below it. Absolutely spine tingling tune, especially today.

12 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Going to hazard a guess that it’s this one?

Cheers guys much appreciated 

4 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

Going to hazard a guess that it’s this one?

Never leaves me, than blubbering like a spoilt child. So sad, their sacrifices, we could never imagine.

Our boys were heroes already in their arena of football. 

It cuts to the core, the futility and loss, Churchill and Haig, were both on opposing battle deployments, both murdering *******s. Churchill, by ww1, not quite so bad,he did not care about people though.

Pasquale for King
14 hours ago, Jambothump said:

Never leaves me, than blubbering like a spoilt child. So sad, their sacrifices, we could never imagine.

Our boys were heroes already in their arena of football. 

It cuts to the core, the futility and loss, Churchill and Haig, were both on opposing battle deployments, both murdering *******s. Churchill, by ww1, not quite so bad,he did not care about people though.

Exactly ??

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The circumstances leave me bewildered rather than angry. The conclusion of The Great War is far harder to stomach than any other war in history. Not a professor all the same.

For all those who didn't see it last night and interested, the BBC film made by Peter Jackson, They Will Not Grow Old, is probably a must watch.

The thing about WW1, was the futility of it's inception.

Our handling of our supposed "victory", led to the rise in german pride of nationalism, the third reich and nazi party.

The jew issue, was always there, at that time, and is still with us today.

Zionists do not help the cause for world peace, when eventually nobody needs to protect arabic states for their oil.

Empire/ Commonwealth is gone, major influences are going to be China and India, america will hide under a blanket, shaking, hoping they are far enough away, not to annoy anyone !

A human revolution would come in handy.

When you have a quiet 18 minutes, check this out:

Jill Bolte Taylor “My stroke of insight” TED Talk

https://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight?language=en#t-1440

Simply, wonderful.

Veering off footballing topic perhaps, so I'll bring it back to the incredible bravery those Hearts men had. Immense selfless bravery. Inspirational. 

On 11/11/2018 at 21:10, Matthew Le Tissier said:

Today at the Remembrance Service the War Of Two Halves cast sung a very moving song. Anyone know where I can find this or even the words to it 

10 hours ago, braveheart said:

Thats a cracking video! Would you mind if we shared it on the A War of Two Halves Twitter page?

cheers

Boba 

1 hour ago, Boba Fett said:

Thats a cracking video! Would you mind if we shared it on the A War of Two Halves Twitter page?

cheers

Boba 

Be my guest boba.