Chris Killen

H.A.N.S

Calum Elliot or an injury prone striker who has hardly played a game in over a year?

I'd go for Chris Killen.

Seymour M Hersh

A half decent season with the hobos, injuries a plenty and splinters in his bum from darkheid. No thanks.

A half decent season with the hobos, injuries a plenty and splinters in his bum from darkheid. No thanks.

Worse player than Valicka but better than last years clum.

Nahm, pass.

Not that it'll ever happen, but yes. Don't particularly rate him, but he's undoubtedly better than what we have.

Not that it'll ever happen, but yes. Don't particularly rate him, but he's undoubtedly better than what we have.

Pretty much my point of few too.

Saying that Id take a fit Pinillia and Nade over Killen.

Calum Elliot or an injury prone striker who has hardly played a game in over a year?

I'd go for Chris Killen.

I'd take Chris Kamara before Elliott.

Sicknote mercenary........aren't there enough of them already at the club

sniff sniff

Anyone welcome him at Tynie?

No.

Signing OF failures is not the way forward.

One things for sure - we need a striker who can score.

And the one thing I say, is that if he scores goals for Hearts, I couldn't give a monkey's chuff for who he played previously.

I'd take Chris Kamara before Elliott.

I'd take John Robertson, weight and all instead of Clum!

maroonedinoz

My understanding is that he was all set up to join Herats when Celtic came in with a bid that he could not refuse.

He proved during his time with HIibs that he is extremely injury prone, and I really couldn't see us getting even half a season out of him.

He is after all a football merceneray, and he would be hapy to sit on the sidelines and get his last big sign on fee and fat pay checks and not 'push' himself by any means.

I'd prefer we went for 'hungrier' players who wanted to prove something on the park..not just sit back contemplaing retirement in New Zealand.

I remember what you used to spend those afternoons at Easter Road calling him, and it wasn't 'better than Elliot.'

Fat Striker
No.

Signing OF failures is not the way forward.

and yet in the past we have had people like Colquhoun, MacPherson and Niemi - all players deemed surplus to requirements by the OF and yet arguably they managed to take this club 'forward'.

I think it's unwise to get too big for our boots when it comes to signings.

In my life time most of our successful players could have been described as 'journey-men', 'rejects' or 'lower-level' players at some stage.

I remember what you used to spend those afternoons at Easter Road calling him, and it wasn't 'better than Elliot.'

Rix is away now, there's space.

More like a half decent half season for Hibs!

I would take him

A player built for the spl, can score a header and powerful.

Know where the goals are as well.

HANS,

I may be reading too much into this, but aren't you the poster that knows Riordan/Brown/Beuzelin etc?

If so, are you just floating this randomly?

HANS,

I may be reading too much into this, but aren't you the poster that knows Riordan/Brown/Beuzelin etc?

I think he is the guy who knows Beuzelin have to say the thought crossed my mind also. ;)

Generic Username

Why not?

Then we can hire Malofeev and play hoofball again.

I canny wait.

Defo better than anything we have at the minute so therefore would better the team, therefore to the OP, yes.

I want more powerful, physical and aggressive players than last year's bunch of fairies.

Killen would fit the bill - we have been crying out for a player to hold the ball up front since Jankauskas gave up trying.

We need more power and pace all across the team.

HANS,

Don't know the middle one but I do the other two. Totally random thread, not heard anything.

Archived