when is ENOUGH ENOUGH

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Just like to know what peoples breaking points are and what level of your resilience will crack putting up with vlad and the joke that HMFC are just know, iam just now fuming that after all this time we still do not have a decent manager in place OR any new decent signings and fecking frail is back on the scene :mad:, i mean how can we expect any thing different on the park next season when the same old dross is hanging about like a bad smell, for me this is a self made , cutting of the nose to spite the face ,fecking t*** up by vlad , he is quick enough to take our hard end after all , its time he showed some fecking RESPECT.:mad:

Chad Sexington
Just like to know what peoples breaking points are and what level of your resilience will crack putting up with vlad and the joke that HMFC are just know, iam just now fuming that after all this time we still do not have a decent manager in place OR any new decent signings and fecking frail is back on the scene :mad:, i mean how can we expect any thing different on the park next season when the same old dross is hanging about like a bad smell, for me this is a self made , cutting of the nose to spite the face ,fecking t*** up by vlad , he is quick enough to take our hard end after all , its time he showed some fecking RESPECT.:mad:

I'm starting to show signs of cracking.

I need some positive news to come from Hearts...soon.

PresidentRomanov

He's put alot more "hard end" into HMFC than any of us have, so how about showing him a bit of respect too?

Ah ... the memories ...

I remember my thread "what is your breaking point with Vlad?" ... all those months ago.

Pickybum - there is no evidence that Vlad has put a single Lita of his own into Hearts ... and some might say that, what he has, hasn't been hard-earned anyway.

I've kind of gone past being annoyed. I've been fuming for the last few years. Now I just kind of think....... whatever! We're not able to bloody change the outcome anyway.

Mods - is it possible to resurrect that thread of mine - I think it was the old site / server?

maroonlegions
He's put alot more "hard end" into HMFC than any of us have, so how about showing him a bit of respect too?
:eek:

AYE HE HAS but have we fecking treated him with no respect , mmm, have not bothered to turn up at matches, or AGMs, have we in fact deliberately feck him about with any of the above , respect earns respect as far as i can see the ball is in his court.:cool:

Seymour M Hersh
im with u,fuming,theres no other word for it

How about the famous "shaking with rage"? I always liked that one for when we're really really furious!:)

Chad Sexington
How about the famous "shaking with rage"? I always liked that one for when we're really really furious!:)

rage-boy-1.jpg

Dirk Diggler

When is enough, enough?

When I'm wearing this as a hat.

wea_tombstone_hat_lg.jpg

No attempt at bravado but I stopped worrying about things I cannot control some time ago.

HMFC will be here long after I or Vladimir Romanov leave this Earth.

Have to disagree with that.

No. 1 It's all relative. He's put more money into the club than any of us, but I'm willing to bet not many of us are still left with the same balance he has. In relative terms, I bet I've put more of my "fortune" into Hearts than he has.

No 2 Sure, he's put a lot of cash into it, but if he pulls out, the debt still gets paid to his bank, with interest.

So in short, I totally disagree with the point you are trying to make. It's a hobbie of his that's gone wrong, and that shows us no respect. I have no respect for him at all.

Has he? I was under the impression he's just lumped it all on our debt, so I have probably have put in more cash than Vlad.

So there.

Dirk Diggler
Has he? I was under the impression he's just lumped it all on our debt, so I have probably have put in more cash than Vlad.

So there.

Bush-%20Dumb%20Look%20Scratching%20Head.jpg

Bindy Badgy

The Kurskis game against ICT was my breaking point.

I've been back since but I don't take defeat anywhere nearly as badly as I used to. It used to feel like I'd been stabbed in the gut when we conceded a goal, now I'm resigned to it before I enter the stadium.

I am pretty close to breaking point now but the one thing that will make me lose it is if Zygmanovitc gets the managers job!!!!

Surely now it's getting bad when even Donald Ford is voicing his concerns: sheesh, they must be worried if guys of that calibre start to open up to the public......he's a gentleman and would never slag off anyone..........I'm now majorly concerned.......

Jam Tarts 1874

So there.

Romanov/UBIG did actually give us ?2m ex-gratis, it's in the accounts for the year ending July 2006. If you want to see, PM me and I'll send you the PDF.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

He's never taken my "hard end"!

ToadKiller Dog

ML have you ever thought about taking up a career writing Torch songs for Black 70s Disco divas ?;)

enough is enough i cant go on

alwaysthereinspirit

Supported Hearts for 38 or so years. Live 3000 miles away so dont get $#!t on like most Jambos on a daily basis. Right now is the worst it's ever been. Every year I plan trips home around Hearts schedule. My wife and kids have never seen Edinburgh in July(no football) Next year will be their first July visit. I will still watch for the results every week but if I cant listen to HW on Saturday mornings then no biggie. I'll get the results Saturday evening or Sunday morning.

Thats just wrong. I should be devastated. Mad has turned us into a joke. I am sick even writing this crap.

Good luck fellow Jambos. I know it hurts worse living it day to day so close to home.

maroonlegions
He's never taken my "hard end"!

:107years::107years::P, and hope not good man, eh, EARNED , thats it :P, makes it all the more easy to understand now eh;)

maroonlegions
ML have you ever thought about taking up a career writing Torch songs for Black 70s Disco divas ?;)

enough is enough i cant go on

:107years:. mind you "show us some fecking respect", is a good rap lyric eh.;)

Archived