Possible team for next season?

hearts_crazy

hearts_crazy

Right then. Assuming that (shock horror) we don't actually appoint a Manager, given how incredibly difficult it apparently is to do such a thing. And given the fact that it is unlikely that we will be breaking the bank to bring in any new players, can we at the very least field the following team and stick with it:

...................Banks

New guy....Berra (not as Captain BTW)....Karapidis...New guy

Kingston...Screpis...Aguiar...Driver

.............Glen...Pinilla

Subs:

Basso

Mikoliunas

Johnsson

Palazuelos

Nade

Wallace

Thoughts?

Working with what we have:

Banks

Neilson Berra Karapidis Wallace

Kingston Jonnson Aguair Driver

Panilla Nade

I'd have said Glen up front but he's back in the 19s, which I don't agree with. If you're good enough you're old enough.

Tynecastle Valhalla

Banks

Panilla Nade

I'd have said Glen up front but he's back in the 19s, which I don't agree with. If you're good enough you're old enough.

Mine (with current players) is:

Banks

Beslija Kingston Ruben Screpis/Aguiar

Pinilla Nade

from current squad

Banks

Robbie....Kari....Berra.....Wallace

Cesney....Kingston....Aguiar.....Driver

....Nade.....Pinilla

Wouldnt be unhappy if Larry was wide right and Jonsson played centrally. Get a few youngsters on the bench. MacDonald, McGowan, Glenn, Branny

Thig Ar Latha

I'd go along with most of whats been posted so far, but probably go for MacDonald in goal.

tommythejambo

We won't sign any new players at all, except from maybe some shanner Lith's. So I expect it to be more of the same.

Banks

Neilson

Concalves

Berra

Karapidis

Driver

Jonnson

Kingston

Miko

Nade

Pinilla

Subs: McDonald, Beslija, Glen, Makela, Wallace,

Yup. I just prefer Aguiar. Lookin forward to seein Bruno again. Mikey's no a bad player, maybe this will be his season, though it's been getting said since he was 18

Bert Le Clos

....................Banks...................

Nielson...Berra...Karapidis...Wallace

..........Palazuelos...Johnsson........

...................Kingston................

Chesney............................Driver

....................Pinilla...................

Subs. MacDonald, Goncalves, Stewart, Aguair, Miko, Copil, Glen

....................Banks...................

Nielson...Berra...Karapidis...Wallace

..........Palazuelos...Johnson.........

...................Kingston................

Chesney............................Driver

....................Pinilla...................

Ooooooohh, 4-4-2 no good enough for you?? Aw conternentul n that. xmas tree

Bert Le Clos
Ooooooohh, 4-4-2 no good enough for you?? Aw conternentul n that. xmas tree

I'm a big fan of the Hibs "flair". I've read that book those Brazilians read and based my team on that ;)

Aye if we can add winnin feck all and pretending our players are aw Scottish, then we could be jist like the hibs. fuds

Im hoping for us to have a solid season, just re-establish ourselves so may go for....

GK: Banks...&...Basso

Def: Robbie....Thompson....Berra....McGowan.....Karipidis.....Wallace

| |

V V

Mid: ..........Palazuelos......Zaliukas........Aguiar..............

Att: (Noone, but Basso can go up if we geta corner)

That should dae it

If Larry is fit he scores and also Aguiar can hit them. Wee Driver hopefully a bit more composed with another year under his belt. Not all too bad. Pinilla'll score 40 anyway

Bunny Munro
Why do a lot of people include Chesny? :wacko:

I'm with you, he's like Miko but without the effort.

hearts_crazy
If Larry is fit he scores and also Aguiar can hit them. Wee Driver hopefully a bit more composed with another year under his belt. Not all too bad. Pinilla'll score 40 anyway

Assuming he doesn't trip over a blade of grass in the first 5 minutes of the Murderwell game and spend the rest of the season recuperating from a nasty broken toenail, and getting paid thousands for doing so. Yes I know he was in my team, but that's more in hope than expectation, I would have included Beslija but that's even more far-fetched.

hearts_crazy
I'm with you, he's like Miko but without the effort.

Miko is good at football too, but if you don't want to admit you were wrong about him that's up to you.

Pinilla'll score 40 anyway

Aye 40 burds on a Saturday night. If he manages 40 minutes in a Hearts shirt it will be a miracle.

alwaysthereinspirit

Banks

Panilla Nade

This Pingu guy you speak of playing up front. Any good?

Jam Tarts 1874
banks

karapidis berra goncalves

chesney kingston aguiar screpis driver

pinilla glen

Like the 3-5-2 idea, maybe Wallace for Goncalves if the latter is loaned out or sold. Ruben and Jonsson can come in to cover injuries in midfield of which there will be plenty I'm sure. Or Jonsson in for Chesney if we were needing more cover for Karapidis.

and no sign of Stewart :)

What is the point in discussing team selections on a squad that will finish 8th at best next season, sorry no disrespect intended, just confused as to the point

Ryan Gosling
What is the point in discussing team selections on a squad that will finish 8th at best next season, sorry no disrespect intended, just confused as to the point

We're Hearts supporters?

hearts_crazy

Just wanted one post on kickback which is not about our lack of Manager/ how big a nob Vlad is. Is that OK with you?

FWIW I think most of the teams mentioned would finish way above 8th, even with Shaggy in the hotseat. Name a game last season we started with our strongest possible 11, there was not a single one. The point is that we do actually have some good players that, if we were able to field them all at once for a run of games could be challenging near the top, a new Manager would help that happen.

Oh alright then - WHERE'S OUR NEW FREAKING MANAGER VLAD YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER BELL END???:mad::mad: There, yet another Vlad/ Manager rant, happy now?

haganajambo

Banks

Karipidis Zaliukas Berra Goncalves

Kingston Aguiar Palazuelos Mikoliunas

Pinilla Nade

Honestly if we had this team FIT then I'd be pretty positive but as a back up we could always build the entire team around Elliot.... I was just sick a little bit in my mouth.

Archived