AGM

Hans007

When is this? Reason I am asking is I attended couple of years ago and got an annual report and a financial statement. I recall it showing the Directors salary and any pension contributions that we have paid on their behalf. It also showed wages and salaries but only as one figure. Are you entitled to see a further breakdown here to see who has been paid what? Would just like to know how much we've actually chucked away this year and last to undeserving players.

When is this? Reason I am asking is I attended couple of years ago and got an annual report and a financial statement. I recall it showing the Directors salary and any pension contributions that we have paid on their behalf. It also showed wages and salaries but only as one figure. Are you entitled to see a further breakdown here to see who has been paid what? Would just like to know how much we've actually chucked away this year and last to undeserving players.

Only directors pay is allowed to be shown, there is no way you will be able do know players wages from the agm.

Colonel Kurtz
Only directors pay is allowed to be shown, there is no way you will be able do know players wages from the agm.

Directors remuneration has to be agreed .

But i doubt it will like the Hobos where the highest earner is Rod Petrie

The Mighty Thor
someone at work seemed to think it was next wednesday?i'm thinking this is unlikely though.

Shareholders still need to be notified and so far i have received nowt.

Archived