Gow talking to Norwich - 250k

Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

I realise that the guy looks like he doesn't want to come to us however 250k is a small amount. Surely we could trump this???

I realise that the guy looks like he doesn't want to come to us however 250k is a small amount. Surely we could trump this???

The 850k on Beslija, 500k on Makela and 500k on Nade seems great value for money now.

Rudolf's Mate
rangers are only willing to sell him down south!!!

Maybe we should take a leaf out of their book and get someone else to snap him up and bring him in around January!!!

Darth Sidious

Will accept a cut in wages though? He rejected Burnley. Think Rangers are desperate to offload but I think he likes the cosy life.

What gets me is, like Allan Johnston, they sign him on a free, don't play him then move him on for a fee.

IMHO if you sign a guy on a free you should not get a fee when he leaves, no matter how long he is under contract.

What gets me is, like Allan Johnston, they sign him on a free, don't play him then move him on for a fee.

IMHO if you sign a guy on a free you should not get a fee when he leaves, no matter how long he is under contract.

Saying that but Celtic paid 350k for Riordan, he's not kicked a ball and they want more than double what they paid.

Is this ok?

That's a dumb suggestion.

So the OF would be able to cherry pick anyone from Scotland who came through their club's youth system or was signed of a Bosman.

Get real!

Saying that but Celtic paid 350k for Riordan, he's not kicked a ball and they want more than double what they paid.

Is this ok?

You sound like a bitter hobo;)

You sound like a bitter hobo;)

I am as much Lord Lucan as a Leitheopian :107years:

That's a dumb suggestion.

So the OF would be able to cherry pick anyone from Scotland who came through their club's youth system or was signed of a Bosman.

Get real!

Who mentioned youth system? That is different and compensation has to be agreed if they are under age 24.

Yes, if you sign a guy on a free transfer why should you get a fee for him?

Think you find the OF already cherry pick.

I don't remember Gow being tht fantastic for Falkirk. A good player possibly but I don't think he is that much better than Driver or Miko. I think there is an over eagerness to sign ex Old Firm players by some clubs.

I don't remember Gow being tht fantastic for Falkirk. A good player possibly but I don't think he is that much better than Driver or Miko. I think there is an over eagerness to sign ex Old Firm players by some clubs.

Gow was nearly a Hearts player, was on trial with Robbo when Vlad first arrived then he took off when Miko arrived with Kizys.

Gow had a lot of potential and is still young. Personally, i'd go for him, we need someone in who'll add something to the squad. I see Goncalves ?1m move's been turned down, thought that was a decent amount for him, I mean, how much do they actually think he's worth? Hibs seem to be getting Jonathan johansson on a free, if he's still good enough, why aren't we looking to sign him? So many questions, no feckin answers!!

Archived