Radiohead Glasgow Green Friday 27th

Morry

Going to see Radiohead at Glasgow Green on Friday with my gf. We met at the Radiohead gig at Meadowbank Stadium. They were brilliant, a eunique band to see. Hopefully there will be a repeat of being dragged into the bushes afterwards ;)

Any other KB'rs going? Hope the weathers good for it.

No - I didn't ask if you liked Radiohead (just for those KB'rs who love to give us all there musical opinions - as if we care.)

'Oh Radiohead how depressing - music to slash your wrists by' there done it for you - g1mps!

Going to Old Trafford this weekend to see them. Only ever seen them at festivals so should be good to see a whole set from them. MGMT supporting too, they are pretty good.

I couldn't be bothered getting through to Glasgow for it and trumping up the ?35 or whatever it costs for the ticket.

I have seen them 3 times before though and they are great. I'm sure it will be a great gig.

I couldn't be bothered getting through to Glasgow for it and trumping up the ?35 or whatever it costs for the ticket.

I have seen them 3 times before though and they are great. I'm sure it will be a great gig.

Getting the bus from edinburgh straight to the green... easy peasy....

weather for friday; Rain unfortunatly.

Getting the bus from edinburgh straight to the green... easy peasy....

weather for friday; Rain unfortunatly.

They were in a marquee last time I saw them there - imagine they will be again. Several thousand folk singing Karma Police..............a magical moment.

Looking forward to it also.

Malcolm Tucker

Aye I'm going, went to Meadowbank as well! Brilliant gig that was so hopefully a repeat!

(Borthers, how are we getting there by the way?)

jamboinglasgow

I am going to Radiohead. Should be amazing, never really that big a fan of Radiohead until the last year when I actully bothered to listen to their music instead of thinking they were a depressing band. Great songs.

Cannae wait.

Heading through for the gig on Friday, then off to the Sub Club afterwards. Been a hell of a hard week (and it's only Wednesday!), so I'll be partying like a lunatic!

Malcolm Tucker
Depends when I get my car! I'll be in touch tomorrow, but you may have to get a bus through and meet up in Glasgow...

Are you getting your own car?! I thought you were borrowing the Honda?

I'll be working, so go easy on the bar staff!

:sad:

You know who to give the free pints to then! I'm only a village away if you don't!

conn artist
Heading through for the gig on Friday, then off to the Sub Club afterwards. Been a hell of a hard week (and it's only Wednesday!), so I'll be partying like a lunatic!

the sub club this friday should be a belter. me and my mates are no going to radiohead but we will be down at the subby. oizo should be a good shift!

Just secured the day off tomorrow for this. Cant wait! Just need to nip to Rippin Records for a ticket, they've got loads left according the guy on the phone!

My bro is away to Amsterdam to see them - how good would that've been!

You know who to give the free pints to then! I'm only a village away if you don't!

Hah, we'll see! You can always buy me a few in the torph.

:mj_zivili:

So how did everyone enjoy it? Although the weather was pish, and the weegies were a right shower, thought it was superb. Nice mixture of electronic, rockier stuff and mellow tunes.

As for the Sub Club afterwards, that was just ridiculous!

So how did everyone enjoy it? Although the weather was pish, and the weegies were a right shower, thought it was superb. Nice mixture of electronic, rockier stuff and mellow tunes.

As for the Sub Club afterwards, that was just ridiculous!

Thought it was really good even if the weather was brutal... I was a fine nick by the end after being their since half 4.

They were pretty impressive.

Malcolm Tucker

Thought the way they finished was unreal! 2+2=5 then Idioteque. Man, that was pretty much perfect!

Meet KBer as well, says he doesnt post often though.

what was the setlist like guys? I like the stuff up to OK COmputer but after that i think there dire - i think they'd be amazing live but i reckon i'd come away absolutely raging because they never played all the old classics - i read that at the gig before Glasgow they only played two singles from before Kid A - Just and Planet Telex i think it was.

How was the gig?

Anybody have the set list?

Not so much a big fan nowadays.

I seen 'them' in 1995 at the La Belle Angele; it was a great gig.

EDIT: Almost forgot we all got a free T-Shirt at the end of it; I probably still have it somewhere .......

How was the gig?

Anybody have the set list?

Not so much a big fan nowadays.

I seen 'them' in 1995 at the La Belle Angele; it was a great gig.

EDIT: Almost forgot we all got a free T-Shirt at the end of it; I probably still have it somewhere .......

It was brilliant, first time I have seen them live and I really enjoyed it. Amongst others they played Just, Karma Police, 15 Step, 2+2=5, Idioteque, Reckoner and Nude, they never played House Of Cards though, :(

A really good night though. :)

what was the setlist like guys? I like the stuff up to OK COmputer but after that i think there dire - i think they'd be amazing live but i reckon i'd come away absolutely raging because they never played all the old classics - i read that at the gig before Glasgow they only played two singles from before Kid A - Just and Planet Telex i think it was.

Have you listened to In Rainbows in full? I think its a great album, probably their best since OK Computer. All I Need and Weird Fishes in particular are superb.

Have you listened to In Rainbows in full? I think its a great album, probably their best since OK Computer. All I Need and Weird Fishes in particular are superb.

In Rainbows is superb. Any idea why they never played House of Cards?

Radiohead Glasgow Green Setlist

15 Step

Airbag

There There

All I Need

Nude

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

The Gloaming

The National Anthem/Hunting Bears outro

Faust Arp

No Surprises

Jigsaw Falling Into Place

Reckoner

Just

Bangers and Mash

Everything In Its Right Place

Fake Plastic Trees

Bodysnatchers

1st Encore

Videotape

Paranoid Android

Myxomatosis

Optimistic

Karma Police

2nd Encore

Like Spinning Plates

2 + 2 = 5

Idioteque

:D

Radiohead Glasgow Green Setlist

15 Step

Airbag

There There

All I Need

Nude

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

The Gloaming

The National Anthem/Hunting Bears outro

Faust Arp

No Surprises

Jigsaw Falling Into Place

Reckoner

Just

Bangers and Mash

Everything In Its Right Place

Fake Plastic Trees

Bodysnatchers

1st Encore

Videotape

Paranoid Android

Myxomatosis

Optimistic

Karma Police

2nd Encore

Like Spinning Plates

2 + 2 = 5

Idioteque

:D

Cool. Cheers Praha06.

TBH i actually havent, i hate everything thing they've done since OK Computer though so ive just given up on them really.

Patrick Bateman

The band were fantastic, the crowd however, were generally a mix of part-timers who'd abuse anything that wasn't from the Bends or OK Computer, and drunken weegie cretins who made a good job of embarrasing themselves.

Thought it was great, bit pi$ed off with the weather however after speaking to my mate who had went to see them in the states last month think we got off lightly. They had thunder storms and the roads were all shut off - he never got to see them instead half the crowd were in a 5 hour traffic jam!

Thom Yorke is a better dancer than Micheal Jackson! FACT!

Archived