Vermin closer to the Mhanks than us

bigis semiauskas

bigis semiauskas

In terms of mentality I think the  vermin with Boyle and Kamberi and the likes would have no fear taking the game to them instead of this shite trying  to ‘frustrate them’ as Levein said, 

Hope the sheep pump them in the Final. 

Ruuuudiiiiiii 

7 minutes ago, Bauld said:

:rofl:

We are ransacked by injury but I'm telling you this right now.

Our first 11 pisses all over theirs.

FACT!

It does but you need the mentality. To take the game to opposition 

That today was like hearts last season far too defensive 

23 minutes ago, bigis semiauskas said:

In terms of mentality I think the  vermin with Boyle and Kamberi and the likes would have no fear taking the game to them instead of this shite trying  to ‘frustrate them’ as Levein said, 

Ruuuudiiiiiii 

Lennon is a good manager and has created another good hibs team with a good mentality.

But even he turned on the press .

Celtics budget my fellow jambo means that both our manager and hibs manager have the odds stacked.

Some folk just really aren't all that bright.

For the hard of thinking.... again. We were missing several key players through injury, Celtic have better players than us, Celtic have a better squad than us, Celtic have a much bigger wage budget than us. Yet despite all of that, you EXPECT Hearts to win?

11 minutes ago, bigis semiauskas said:

Still think we bottled it today guys. 

As much as it hurts . 

Fortunately it's only hurting you.  No one agrees with you.

bigis semiauskas

The players take so much of the blame, but think Levein bottled it from the start with formation,

how the **** Morrison didn’t start is a joke, no pace in the team whatsoever to attack a team who were there for the taking. 

Just now, Martin_T said:

Some folk just really aren't all that bright.

For the hard of thinking.... again. We were missing several key players through injury, Celtic have better players than us, Celtic have a better squad than us, Celtic have a much bigger wage budget than us. Yet despite all of that, you EXPECT Hearts to win?

Yes. But also no team with a lesser budget and worse squad should be able to beat us. Basically win every game or gtf. 

5 minutes ago, Oneneilberry said:

I’ve read some absolute shite on kickback.This tops the lot

I laughed a lot at this comment. It rings very true tonight on multiple threads!

1 minute ago, bigis semiauskas said:

Any neutral watching that today would think how the fek are we top. 

In the same way any neutral watching our 4-0 pumping of Celtic last season would have wondered how they were top? We're top because we deserve to be top. 

Edited by Barasa

13 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

It does but you need the mentality. To take the game to opposition 

That today was like hearts last season far too defensive 

We've shown the same mentality all season but I would have done what Levein done today.

We have lost our best defensive pairing to injury. That means we need extra protection at the back.

We have lost our first choice centre forward. Who can score goals but more importantly is able to drag as many as 3 defenders out of position on his own. That amount of space gives our midfielders space to move into and apply a finish. It was the secret to our early success.

The secret to our success after that loss was Naismith. Now we have lost him. There goes our link from midfield to attack but also our link between strikers as his partnership with MacLean was effective due to their experience and footballing brains. He is also a driven winner who has been in these games before and tasted league title success. 

We need to be realistic. After losing Naismith I think we all knew goals were a big ask. Set pieces or penalties were our best hope.

Pish. Our strongest XI gives anyone a game. 

We were catfish today but we weren’t ourselves. Just one of those days. 

No Hibs player would get in our strongest XI. Fact. 

We didn’t have the personnel to take the game to Celtic! Why is it so hard for people to realise that?

If we opened up today, Celtic would’ve ran riot from the word go and chances are we still wouldn’t have lay a glove on them. 

bigis semiauskas
1 minute ago, S Form said:

Didn’t see much wrong with our mentality when we gave Celtic a cuffing earlier this season.

Same here.

but it wasn’t a semi final. 

We're above them in the league and we've beaten them this season but, aye Hibs are closer to them than us.

They both wear green and white and both their managers love Celtic. Maybe that's what the OP meant

5 minutes ago, bigis semiauskas said:

Same here.

but it wasn’t a semi final. 

That would be a semi final the vermin weren’t in because they couldn’t get past a team we cuffed last week. 

As expected, the ****tards are all returning as soon as the team has a bad result, regardless of whether there was a lot we could have done about it.

bigis semiauskas
6 minutes ago, S Form said:

That would be a semi final the vermin weren’t in because they couldn’t get past a team we cuffed last week. 

Doesn’t matter gadge. 

The fact is it’s a semi and we need to up it to another level. 

28 minutes ago, Barasa said:

In the same way any neutral watching our 4-0 pumping of Celtic last season would have wondered how they were top? We're top because we deserve to be top. 

It’s not last season. This is now. 

Of course , any team

would suffer losing key players and I couldn’t believe it when Naisy went off.

But at half time Celtic probably went in talking about how they could win and what they needed to change.

We looked like settling for what we had.  It wasn’t a league game ffs. 

Djoum behind McLean and Morrison on to give us a chance.

All too late and we didn’t play with a strong mentality. 

44 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I have zero idea what the point of this thread is. 

Be fair.  They haven't had as many opportunities this season. 

The White Cockade

anybody who thinks the below team wouldn't smash Hibs is gaga

Zlamal

Smith

Berra

Soutter

Dunne

Garruccio

Djoum 

Lee

Haring

Naismith

Ikpeazu

and that leaves out Mclean, Dikamona, Morrison, Cochrane, Mitchell etc

bigis semiauskas
3 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

It’s not last season. This is now. 

Of course , any team

would suffer losing key players and I couldn’t believe it when Naisy went off.

But at half time Celtic probably went in talking about how they could win and what they needed to change.

We looked like settling for what we had.  It wasn’t a league game ffs. 

Djoum behind McLean and Morrison on to give us a chance.

All too late and we didn’t play with a strong mentality. 

This guy gets it. 

Ok I’ll take the bait. Maybe - just maybe - Hibs have been better set up to take the game to Celtic in Glasgow (though last week’s scoreline, which could have been 8-2, suggests otherwise). However, we have had the more impressive victories against Celtic recently at home.  And however close Hibs might or might not be to Celtic, it tells us nothing about how they will fare on Wednesday night against us at Tynecastle, which, notwithstanding our mounting injury list, I am greatly looking forward to. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, bigis semiauskas said:

Ruuuudiiiiiii 

But if they were both long term injured how attacking would they be against their big brothers? We would have been a different team today had we been able to play Uche and Naisy.

Think Hibs would struggle to attack/take the game to Celtic if they lost the equivalent of:-

berra

souttar

uche

naismith

haring

the above are all key to our team, arguably our best 5 players. Without them it’s a struggle to take the game to anyone, far less the best in the country.