Anatoly Korobochka - Fully deserving of the sack

Martin_T

I've mentioned this in a debate in another thread, but I would genuinely like to find out as to why he has avoided the sack? His job title according to the official website is 'Sporting Director' in overall charge of first team matters and with a background in youth development. I think it is obvious to anyone that both these areas of the club are shambolic.

The first team has gone from 2nd before AK joined the club, to 4th in his first full season in this role and 8th in his second season. We have doubled our league position in each of his full seasons in charge. Youth development? Young players such as Wallace and Elliot (let's not have another debate on him please) have gone from being very highly thought of at age 16/17, to performing poorly in the first team and very obviously in my opinion, suffering from a lack of good coaching and guidance.

If we were any other club, Korobochka would and should have been sacked a long time ago.

The Mighty Thor
If we were any other club, Korobochka would and should have been sacked a long time ago.

If we were any other club, Korobochka would never have been hired to start with.

The Real Maroonblood

He bends over for "The Puppet Master." :)

Alternatavely he may have some incrimating hold on him.

He bends over for "The Puppet Master." :)

Alternatavely he may have some incrimating hold on him.

Former KGB agent perhaps with a poisoned tipped umbrella or a fresh batch of polonium for the odd trip to the sushi bar

Darth Sidious

He operates the fax machine in the stand and passes on the directives by mobile to the bench. Simple as.

His role is probably 90% Vlad's grass : 10% coaching.

An absolute waste of space IMO.

The Real Maroonblood
He operates the fax machine in the stand and passes on the directives by mobile to the bench. Simple as.

That would certainly justify his salary.

Dito

Which is why I think both he and Alex Koslovski (what the feck is it that this chump does?), should be amongst the first targeted for removal in any renewed fans campaign such as a potential Save our Hearts 2.

I think that Korobochka and Chernenkov were an absolute disgrace last year.

Much as I think Stevie Frail was hopeless last year, at least he had the decency to talk to the Hearts fans.

I am told that Korobochka's main role is to phone VR with the news of what is happening during matches.

His job title according to the official website is 'Sporting Director' in overall charge of first team matters and with a background in youth development. I think it is obvious to anyone that both these areas of the club are shambolic.

I agree with your point about the first team but not about youth development.

The example you give of Wallace and Elliot is not as a result of poor youth development it's a result of the shambolic first team. By the time they got there they had already been 'youth developed'. And we're now seeing guys like Jonsson playing in the first team and MacGowan, Glen and Rapnik also breaking through. However, if they do not progress further it will be the failing of the first team and it's coaches and not the youth set up.

My boss coaches the Hearts u11s at Riccarton and according to him the youth team development side of things is run pretty well. I work for him and know he's not the sort of guy who would say the youth academy was great if it was really in a shambles.

Cut The Crap
I've mentioned this in a debate in another thread, but I would genuinely like to find out as to why he has avoided the sack? His job title according to the official website is 'Sporting Director' in overall charge of first team matters and with a background in youth development. I think it is obvious to anyone that both these areas of the club are shambolic.

The first team has gone from 2nd before AK joined the club, to 4th in his first full season in this role and 8th in his second season. We have doubled our league position in each of his full seasons in charge. Youth development? Young players such as Wallace and Elliot (let's not have another debate on him please) have gone from being very highly thought of at age 16/17, to performing poorly in the first team and very obviously in my opinion, suffering from a lack of good coaching and guidance.

Presumably his boss is quite satisfied with his performance?

On AK, I was asked who Hearts manager was at the start of last season, and I genuinely couldn't answer, who was it? :wacko:

jack D and coke
I think that Korobochka and Chernenkov were an absolute disgrace last year.

Much as I think Stevie Frail was hopeless last year, at least he had the decency to talk to the Hearts fans.

I am told that Korobochka's main role is to phone VR with the news of what is happening during matches.

What a pathetic little w*nker he is if thats true. Him and that other clown knoblovski are only here though because of the biggest idiot ever to take control of a football club. Hearts people need to find a way to get rid of this man. You can hope someone out there can help.

What a pathetic little w*nker he is if thats true. Him and that other clown knoblovski are only here though because of the biggest idiot ever to take control of a football club. Hearts people need to find a way to get rid of this man. You can hope someone out there can help.

Just re-read what I wrote and I have no idea what Korobotchup's main role is.

But one of his roles (according to people who have sat near him in the director's box is to call someone when goals are scored etc). I am guessing who that would be.

Guest jambomickey

i stand below the directors box and he never off his mobile phone during matches! he just another faceless puppet

Generic Username
i stand below the directors box and he never off his mobile phone during matches! he just another faceless puppet

Maybe he's on the blower to one of those top notch sex lines?

Guest jambomickey
Maybe he's on the blower to one of those top notch sex lines?

it's a joke mate! wish the lot of them would just take a hike because we aint a football club now we a lithuanian circus

brightonsjambo

I was at a reserve game last season at Stirling and he, along with Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee (Koslovski and the baby-faced interpreter laddie?) were all sitting together. The interesting thing was that Frail was sitting alone a few yards away and I didn't see any communication between him and this trio anytime I looked at them, which struck me as being quite odd. At the end, the three of them walked straight out to their car. To my mind the decent thing to do would have been to head for the dressing room and at least give some encouragement to the players. Later I regretted not having a word with AK about our shambles of a club, but at the time I thought "What's the point?"

By The Light..

should have been sacked for any number of things, Kurskis pulling on the gloves at Ibrox did it for me though and taking Velicka off just after he'd scored.

jack D and coke

Sometimes when i look around at the complete idiots romanov has brought to this club the more i thank god for shaggy. Yes he's made a few mistakes but christ he looks like alex f***** ferguson compared to balllon's romanov would have in charge.

He needs to be able to send texts too as Vlad might be in the ballroom perfecting his Rumba.

Archived