Chris Iwelumo - Official offer

Fultons Right Leg

Fultons Right Leg

Morning boys,

My mate Batches who used to play for Ayr and whos now at Charlton tells me that big Chris Iwelumo looking for a move home and is considering an offer fron the mighty JT's! He's on keek money down there so we could easily pick him up for sweeties. He's not your out and out striker but he gets his goals, more than Ellington and Stead together!

Worth a punt???

P.S 6"5" African American from Coatbridge

LINK: http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=11505

whats your mates full name?

Why would he want to come to hearts?hes playing regular football in championship..:P

Morning boys,

My mate Batches who used to play for Ayr and whos now at Charlton tells me that big Chris Iwelumo looking for a move home and is considering an offer fron the mighty JT's! He's on keek money down there so we could easily pick him up for sweeties. He's not your out and out striker but he gets his goals, more than Ellington and Stead together!

Worth a punt???

Who is "your mate"?

I or JKB might know him?

.. and he aint 6"5"

EDIT: I just noticed your username, clearly this is a wind up!

Fultons Right Leg
He's not an African American.

DUH! He's clearly not Arican American if hes from Coatbridge. Pick up the slack Poino!

Its all true though.

DUH! He's clearly not Arican American if hes from Coatbridge. Pick up the slack Poino!

Its all true though.

I don't even know what that means.

You said he was an African American and now you are saying he's clearly not.

Do you even know what African American means? :wacko:

Any way, i don't believe you for a minute and I think you are most likely on the wind up but he would be a great signing.

Fultons Right Leg
Who is "your mate"?

I or JKB might know him?

.. and he aint 6"5"

Why is he called Big Chris then?????

Why is he called Big Chris then?????

Because perhaps he is an inch or maybe 2 less than 6ft 5"?

Please answer all my questions ...... rather than the ones you wish to respond to .........

What foot does does Chris predominately play with ....... ;)

Morning boys,

Worth a punt???

Now that's an oxymoron.

Morning boys,

Worth a punt???

:hobofish:

HeartyGraeme
Morning boys,

Worth a punt???

I smell pish, yup, pish allright.

Guest GhostHunter

Chris limbers up for a night out in Charlton

rmoss2.jpg

"Haw you - Gonnae no dae that - ma fro is wack the noo. Ma Homie is gonnae jack thae birds brush fur me. Rissssspeck. Naw"

Its all true though.

If he has one Aftrican parent and One American Parent who'd moved to Coatbridge to start a new life then he'd

a) Be An African-American from Coatbridge

and

B) Have realy stupid parents

For what it's worth Wikipedia list him as mixed race Scottish-Nigerian like Nigel Quashie, Daley Thomson and Miss Dynamite

Thig Ar Latha
Morning boys,

Worth a punt???

A couple of threads mentioned him, about this time last year I think when he was at Colchester or Gillington or something like that. He'd been playing fairly well and had one high scoring game against some team in the promotion race.

Started out with St Mirren and had a bright future (not in Paisley obviously) and was in line for Scotland U21 caps, but disappeared off the radar after that.

A pal of mine supports Crystal Palace and can't understand why Scottish Teams have not been chasing him as he really rates him.

A tall, bustling forward who someone like Glen, or whoever is playing, could feed off. In the Sandy Clark mould, so I've been told. Could be worth a punt. :)

Goldstone Wonder
A couple of threads mentioned him, about this time last year I think when he was at Colchester or Gillington or something like that. He'd been playing fairly well and had one high scoring game against some team in the promotion race.

Started out with St Mirren and had a bright future (not in Paisley obviously) and was in line for Scotland U21 caps, but disappeared off the radar after that.

A pal of mine supports Crystal Palace and can't understand why Scottish Teams have not been chasing him as he really rates him.

A tall, bustling forward who someone like Glen, or whoever is playing, could feed off. In the Sandy Clark mould, so I've been told. Could be worth a punt. :)

I saw him when he was playing for Brighton and didnt think he was any great shakes, although he's done well since then.

Or somebody like Pini...

OK - sorry - I'm not even going to suggest it.

Thig Ar Latha
Or somebody like Pini...

OK - sorry - I'm not even going to suggest it.

No but you got closer than I dared! ;)

thehibsareintheirbeds

From what i hear his missus would be a welcome addition to wags in the main stand.

nae hungry bairns in his hoose.

if there's any truth in it, would be a cracking signing

For what it's worth Wikipedia list him as mixed race Scottish-Nigerian like Nigel Quashie, Daley Thomson and Miss Dynamite

and me ;)

If he has one Aftrican parent and One American Parent who'd moved to Coatbridge to start a new life then he'd

a) Be An African-American from Coatbridge

and

B) Have realy stupid parents

I didn't know Daley Thomson and Miss Dynamite were scottish.

Peter Olivers Army
I saw him when he was playing for Brighton and didnt think he was any great shakes, although he's done well since then.

I saw him while he was on loan to York. Just a thinner version of Nade and with the goal threat of Klimek.

mattyw_1874
Surely anybody from Coatbridge is a jakey, irespective of their pigmentation or ethnicity ??

:pray:haha that was class

I saw him while he was on loan to York. Just a thinner version of Nade and with the goal threat of Klimek.[/QU

ooo cant wait should fit right in, and if he's injury prone i bet we sign him

Archived