Tonight on Alba

skwif1

The Future's Maroon

Although it's a good thing having a game on, I just can't get into watching a full game knowing the score.

If, sorry....when we pump Hibs, if that is on Alba I may watch it.

I worked out it was on Alba when the camera fixed on a couple of the Aberdeen staff while the game continued in sound only.

Infuriating habit they have.

11 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

not working for me!

Me too. Went through iPlayer and they are not showing through that, so went onto Virgintvgo and that sends me to the iplayer who aren't showing it.

rudi must stay

Great interview with Olly Lee at half time. Humble guy, but great words about our club and a good positive attitude, good to hear

13 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Here's the link to the full game on Alba on BBC iPlayer available till end of week.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0000w5j 

Just finished (re)watching the game.

Really enjoyed it both times around. One wee point. How comfortable were those added minutes? Normally into added time with a one goal lead it would be backs to the wall, balls fired in on top of the goalie. Yesterday we played them out very comfortably, mostly on he front foot and in the Aberdeen half.

7 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Just finished (re)watching the game.

Really enjoyed it both times around. One wee point. How comfortable were those added minutes? Normally into added time with a one goal lead it would be backs to the wall, balls fired in on top of the goalie. Yesterday we played them out very comfortably, mostly on he front foot and in the Aberdeen half.

Watched it from 40 minutes last night. Second half was better than it seemed at time. Very good performance. 

22 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Although it's a good thing having a game on, I just can't get into watching a full game knowing the score.

If, sorry....when we pump Hibs, if that is on Alba I may watch it.

I quite like watching it again because things happen live at the game that you miss or get a different perspective on when you see it again.

I thought the game was really quite exciting yesterday partly down to the Aberdeen tactics of pretending to play rugby instead of football and the ineptitiude of Kevin Clancy.

On watching it again last night I didn't think it seemed as exciting so it shows the importance of the live atmosphere.

20 minutes ago, Craig Herbertson said:

Great performance. How did Aberdeen get away with these endless fouls?

McInnes did the right thing by hooking Ball at half time otherwise he would have been off the park. How Ferguson stayed on the park was beyond me considering the number of fouls he committed and he only got one yellow.

Not to mention his mouthing off to Clancy and Naismith for 90 mins.

5 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

McInnes did the right thing by hooking Ball at half time otherwise he would have been off the park. How Ferguson stayed on the park was beyond me considering the number of fouls he committed and he only got one yellow.

MacKay-Steven was a clear red chopping down player outside box should have got a second yellow. 

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

MacKay-Steven was a clear red chopping down player outside box should have got a second yellow. 

Agree, although I note Mcinnes never mentioned any of those points just the soft penalty. It's fine to have a gripe about a decision if it has cost you a point or three but overall we deserved the win and I don't think many would argue with that.

32 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Derek Ferguson used to take his son to Riccarton for Coerver/Hearts.coaching.  My son and Elvis’s son were in the same class.

Glad he ended up at Hamilton’s Youth Academy as he is rotten.