Unknown Pleasures Fanzine - The Final Issue

the original dalry llama

the original dalry llama

Issue 17 (our final ever issue) has returned from the printers - 48 pages with the front and back pages in colour and the rest in black and white. The cost for this issue is £3.00 with ALL proceeds going to the Big Hearts Community Trust. It will be available from the usual spots (top of McLeod St, Foundation Plaza and the TSB at the Gorgie Road entrance) on Saturday before the Aberdeen game. Once they're gone, they're gone. It’s been a blast so a big thanks to all who've bought, read, contributed, sold, printed and put the fanzine together.

Sad to hear this will be the last ever printed. I've enjoyed reading it in the past. Hopefully I get to the game in time on Saturday to catch a copy. 

Sad news that this is the last issue, but I'm looking forward to getting the final one tomorrow,

Thanks for all your hard work guys, keeping good old paper based fanzines on the go

The very last UP issue 17 goes on sale today costing £3. All proceeds to Big Hearts who are also giving us a hand to sell. We will be at the top of McLeod St from 2pm, we will also be at the Plaza and possibly the Gorgie Rd Stand however that is TBC

the original dalry llama

Thanks to everybody who either helped out with selling our final issue or bought a copy on Saturday.  We sold our entire print run of 250 copies in record time and that meant that some people missed out. So, as this is our final issue and all proceeds will be donated to the Big Hearts Community Trust we have had an extra 100 copies printed. These will be sold before the Kilmarnock game on 10 November – exact details to follow nearer the time.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, the dalry llama said:

Thanks to everybody who either helped out with selling our final issue or bought a copy on Saturday.  We sold our entire print run of 250 copies in record time and that meant that some people missed out. So, as this is our final issue and all proceeds will be donated to the Big Hearts Community Trust we have had an extra 100 copies printed. These will be sold before the Kilmarnock game on 10 November – exact details to follow nearer the time.

Great stuff, Llama. I'll take one of those extra copies. If I can't make it to the game I'll get Roadsign to pick me one up. Cheers.